SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilla Rs125 or Super4 Spec 1

jude has juice

hi guys... recently my buddy wanna buy a rs125 and i wan a 400cc ... since u guys on this topic... dun mind me asking

my buddy been bragging tt he can mod a rs125(no idea how) to win a stock 400cc s4 o.O

I DUN THINK SO !!! ISIT REALLY POSSIBLE!?!?!

can beat in corners hands down.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a 125 2stroke so powerful tt can win a 400cc inline 4?

rs how to win sia. ask e rs win kr,sp,tzm 1st dan say

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

rs how to win sia. ask e rs win kr,sp,tzm 1st dan say

so apprantly even KR and SP own rs?

Haiz, if he wants to brag let him brag.....RS125 or simi sai end of the day its just a class 2B 125cc bike.

Hahaha, 125cc rider talk about can beat 400cc bike, if he rides a 200cc bike, can beat 600? if ride 250cc can beat 750? if ride 400cc can beat hayabusa?

Not forgetting the money he used to spend to mod his small machine can total up and get a ver S or a spec 1...

damn this is funny and true

2010 july 10-sept 14: Daelim Roadwin 125

16 sept 2010 - 5 oct 2012: Bajaj pulsar 200 DTSI

18 march 2013- ? : Honda NSR sp

I once set on a S1000r and the curse begun, u never wanna ride anything else besides sports bikes ever again!

hi guys... recently my buddy wanna buy a rs125 and i wan a 400cc ... since u guys on this topic... dun mind me asking

my buddy been bragging tt he can mod a rs125(no idea how) to win a stock 400cc s4 o.O

Erm, no matter how he mod the displacement is still 125cc but if a person wanna brag about how they can mod to win a bigger CC bike, just let them be lah... :p

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

Its not the bike, its the rider, you mod how much but dunno how to ride also no use. If you're talking about pure power, to squeeze that much power out of a 125 cc single cylinder 2 stroke, it would not be street worthy, it would consume petrol like petrol is 1 cent per liter, you'll have to replace much of the parts after a month of use, you'll spend alot of money ....plus I doubt he'll be able to handle the powerband.

While the S4, can last for many months or years without problem.

Can put racing footrest but do have the guts to go that low fast and furious? Roads are not racetracks, please don't treat it like one.

is a 125 2stroke so powerful tt can win a 400cc inline 4?

like what brp jehuty said, its the rider skill. see whether you dare to drag anot loh. anyway i think this thread has become "which bike is faster? rs125 or s4?" HAHA! i suggest get s4 lah!~

Yamaha x1

Honda super 4 spec 1

:cheers:

Drag is boring as fcuk. Got other vehicles, you feel fast, empty road, damn slow. Corners, more exhilarating, even more fun when you're doing it while filtering. The RS125 would probably feel better in corners, USD forks, monoshock, forward position, lighter bike, compared to the S4.

If we're talking about speed S4 definitely wins. i'm talking about which one i won't get bored of.

If you have class 2A why look at a 2B 2 stroker? All that effort and money for license upgrade in vain? If you question was "I have 2B right now, should I buy the RS125 rightaway or should I wait for 2A and get the Super4?" I would agree that you can have a debate here.

But in your case, you should make use of your 2A license. Buy the Super4. Super 4 is not only cheaper to maintain but it also holds it value.After 1 yr if you get bored sell the Super 4 and you get most of your money back, upgrade your license to Class 2 and buy a real man's bike like FZ1/R1, Hayabusa or Fireblade. Then live happily ever after, hahaha

May '10 - Jun '11 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG2

Jul '11 - Jan '12 : Honda Phantom TA200

Feb '12 - Jul '12 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG3

Aug '12 - Current : Bajaj Pulsar 200 DTSi

If you have class 2A why look at a 2B 2 stroker? All that effort and money for license upgrade in vain? If you question was "I have 2B right now, should I buy the RS125 rightaway or should I wait for 2A and get the Super4?" I would agree that you can have a debate here.

But in your case, you should make use of your 2A license. Buy the Super4. Super 4 is not only cheaper to maintain but it also holds it value.After 1 yr if you get bored sell the Super 4 and you get most of your money back, upgrade your license to Class 2 and buy a real man's bike like FZ1/R1, Hayabusa or Fireblade. Then live happily ever after, hahaha

Lol. Both Rs125 and super 4 also real man's bike lah..

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

Its not the bike, its the rider, you mod how much but dunno how to ride also no use. If you're talking about pure power, to squeeze that much power out of a 125 cc single cylinder 2 stroke, it would not be street worthy, it would consume petrol like petrol is 1 cent per liter, you'll have to replace much of the parts after a month of use, you'll spend alot of money ....plus I doubt he'll be able to handle the powerband.

While the S4, can last for many months or years without problem.

Can put racing footrest but do have the guts to go that low fast and furious? Roads are not racetracks, please don't treat it like one.

well said on safety bro. yes of cos.. :)

2010 july 10-sept 14: Daelim Roadwin 125

16 sept 2010 - 5 oct 2012: Bajaj pulsar 200 DTSI

18 march 2013- ? : Honda NSR sp

I once set on a S1000r and the curse begun, u never wanna ride anything else besides sports bikes ever again!

true true.

1984 Vespa Px200

2008 Aprilia Rs125

2006 Honda Cbr1000

Lol. Both Rs125 and super 4 also real man's bike lah..

Compared to the bikes I mentioned they appear to be boys bike rather then mens bike. Separate men from boys, Hahaha.

This kind of bike also can be considered. A 2 stroke 250CC will smoke a super 4!

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_123341897/WTS-NSR-250-PGM4-rothmans-paintwork.html

May '10 - Jun '11 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG2

Jul '11 - Jan '12 : Honda Phantom TA200

Feb '12 - Jul '12 : Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi UG3

Aug '12 - Current : Bajaj Pulsar 200 DTSi

Compared to the bikes I mentioned they appear to be boys bike rather then mens bike. Separate men from boys, Hahaha.

This kind of bike also can be considered. A 2 stroke 250CC will smoke a super 4!

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_123341897/WTS-NSR-250-PGM4-rothmans-paintwork.html

500cc 2 stroke then can say a bike for men with balls huhu. No electronics, 2 stroke powerband, pure skill.

Guys I need some advice here. I have class 2A and thinking of getting a Spec 1 until an Aprilla Rs125 came along.

Now i can't make up my mind whether to get the super4 or aprilla.

I know super4 has more power and since i have 2A why don't I get a 400cc bike, but riding is not all about power.

There's the looks, fun factor, fuel cost and maintenance.

What do you guys think i should get?

I will go for super 4 any day.

A friend of mine is riding Aprilla RS125 and is having problem selling the 3years old bike when he wanted to let go. you will have problem trying to sell it next time.

He ride about 2,000km plus plus every month. 2Talone cost him about $80 monthly. He told me that bike only manage 16km/L when he ride easy. Further more, his piston jammed at about 50,000km mark. The mechanic told him it is normal for this bike to suffer piston failure around this distance. Thankfully he stopped the bike in time and the engine block did not suffer any damaged so it only cost him about $4-5K for the repair.

Such bike is fun to ride. But as a day to day bike, personally it not worth it to me.

I will go for super 4 any day.

A friend of mine is riding Aprilla RS125 and is having problem selling the 3years old bike when he wanted to let go. you will have problem trying to sell it next time.

He ride about 2,000km plus plus every month. 2Talone cost him about $80 monthly. He told me that bike only manage 16km/L when he ride easy. Further more, his piston jammed at about 50,000km mark. The mechanic told him it is normal for this bike to suffer piston failure around this distance. Thankfully he stopped the bike in time and the engine block did not suffer any damaged so it only cost him about $4-5K for the repair.

Such bike is fun to ride. But as a day to day bike, personally it not worth it to me.

wah piang cost so much.

$500+ piston jam repair for rs125 ?

u kidding me ?

wad rs125 u toking about ?

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~