SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Best Petrol Brand For Your S4?

cbwan Vtec

Which of the following Brand of pertol do you think is best for your S4, in term of $$ and  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Brand of pertol do you think is best for your S4, in term of $$ and

For bikes should be ok aft 8pm, daytime not sure cos i always go at night

oh @ nite after 8pm should be ok? not 2nd link rite.....?

yup the current petrol price really :faint:

just for info,wat's the price like over there? :angel:

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh @ nite after 8pm should be ok? not 2nd link rite.....?

yup the current petrol price really :faint:

just for info,wat's the price like over there? :angel:

eeer, i think gave some wrong info early cos 2 wks never go JB liao, yesterday nite 9pm go 1st link jam like hell :sian: , half way turn back....lucky the 2 TP standing there never summon me for reverse riding :angel: ......go in today 10am clear traffic, V power @ 2.15 rm/L, hehehe

How was the price in JB? I always filled Mobil. Damn, juz return from overseas the price up again:faint: :giddy: Now is almost a must to go JB. Then not sure if the causeway is jam or not.:angry:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

• 2 weeks later...

if i got time, i go to petronas but if i am in a hurry, mobil is o.k enugh... yup, petronas fuel is much cleaner that any other brands...

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/9015594/16600992/312455039.jpg

Aint it a beauty.. It's worth every penny.

*** signature edited by moderator: too large ***

• 2 weeks later...

i got to share with ur guys who always pump at shell station going back to Singapore just before the big u turn . That side always flooded when raining heavily so be careful if u intend to pump there as i ever had experince my petrol got water inside . Out of sudden bike jerky at bke expressway ,straight home drain all the petrol on the pail;.

Try Mobil F1, feels better in balance of power and milage.......nowadays seldom go pump there liao cos everyday JAM, even after 11pm!! But i still don't understand why bikes jam, cos the checking procedure is same as before :giddy::giddy:

News that come out few days ago.

"Cheap petrol era for Singaporean about to end"

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/251987.asp

A second of precaution is an hour of safety. It never hurts to ask.

ä¸æ‡‚å°±è¦é—®ï¼Œé—®æ˜¯ä¸ç”¨é’±çš„!

"Life is Neither Fair or Just"

All petrol r the same... as long can move liao OK liao...

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4787/wallpaperdo9.jpg

1999 - 2001: Yamaha TZR125

2001 - 2003: Yamaha RXZ 135 / Wave 110

2003 - 2005: Yamaha Y125Z / Yamaha X1-110

2005 - 2010: Honda PB1 CB400 / Yamaha Spark 135 LC (auto) / Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 (Sports Version)

2010 - Current: Yamaha RXZ Catalyzer & Yamaha Jupiter MX 135

at the end of the day, i will go whichever company give me the best deal.

currently, JB has it.. it's JB for me..

why bother abt which petrol is able to clean ur engine and which petorl gives u better response? all these ultimately burn a bigger hole in ur pocket.

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

at the end of the day, i will go whichever company give me the best deal.

currently, JB has it.. it's JB for me..

why bother abt which petrol is able to clean ur engine and which petorl gives u better response? all these ultimately burn a bigger hole in ur pocket.

agree with u. i go JB nowaday liao petrol in singapore real BURN ur passion in bike for long run...

Try Mobil F1, feels better in balance of power and milage.......nowadays seldom go pump there liao cos everyday JAM, even after 11pm!! But i still don't understand why bikes jam, cos the checking procedure is same as before :giddy::giddy:

now everday and every hour also jam..... its not due to the procedure... to me its seems due to the duty officer there.. they can slowly eat kuaci 1 hand, another hand flip the passport see ur face, flip again see again. knnccbpbmh.... everytime like tat... those who have the biometric are very fast.. but the designer or who ever the idiot that design the biometric lane never think of us, riders.... we still need to queue up very long until at the end there when nearer to those booth then can turn into biometric lane... y cant they have lane splittinng earlier.. dump ****..... :angry: :angry:

:p

now everday and every hour also jam..... its not due to the procedure... to me its seems due to the duty officer there.. they can slowly eat kuaci 1 hand, another hand flip the passport see ur face, flip again see again. knnccbpbmh.... everytime like tat... those who have the biometric are very fast.. but the designer or who ever the idiot that design the biometric lane never think of us, riders.... we still need to queue up very long until at the end there when nearer to those booth then can turn into biometric lane... y cant they have lane splittinng earlier.. dump ****..... :angry: :angry:

eh where to apply for the biometric thingy??

2006 - 2009 Super 4 spec II (FV **43 first ride)

2009 - 2010(jan) FZ1 08 (FBD3***)

2010 - 2013 Hayabusa 06 (FBA****)

2013 - ???? Tmax 2013 (FBH****)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/shadowles85/sign1.jpg

go at 3 am no jam

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

Pals, no more jam soon....From lastest news announced by MY gov that no petrol for foreign registered vehicles within 50Km from custom, implementing from this Friday.....Go pump fast for ur last tank now

Pals, no more jam soon....From lastest news announced by MY gov that no petrol for foreign registered vehicles within 50Km from custom, implementing from this Friday.....Go pump fast for ur last tank now

Hmm..... Wonder if motorcycles are also included?