Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey bros... i know this question has been asked 45 million times already but I was just wondering, roughly what would be the insurance range for 21-yo p-plate for KR?

All the way north..

 

 

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/arsenal25/D1020002-1.jpg

 

 

Honda NSR150SP.

 

Nikon F-65 + 24mm AFD F2.8 ----- 50mm AFD F1.8 soon?

Posted
hey bros... i know this question has been asked 45 million times already but I was just wondering, roughly what would be the insurance range for 21-yo p-plate for KR?

 

Get ready 1k at least, still must see how many years of riding experience.

Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

CBR 400RRN

Posted

Hi bros, need some advice here..apparently I lost my bike key while riding. Guess it was lose and it fell off.e bike now is off but I put to gear one and unlock since I gotta work. So panninto change e whole ignition system with keys. Does planet motors does it? Cause I'm just scared ah boy would take very long to do it. And what's e price like? Any encountered before? Thanks..!!

may ***** grant you e serenity to accept the things that you cannot change, e courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference....:cool:

 

Honda NSR SP

Honda Jazz

Yamaha 125Z

Kawasaki KR

Aprilia RS 125

Chevrolet Aveo

Vespa GT 200

Yamaha Jupiter MX

Posted

Hi bros, need some advice here..apparently I lost my bike key while riding. Guess it was lose and it fell off.e bike now is off but I put to gear one and unlock since I gotta work. So panninto change e whole ignition system with keys. Does planet motors does it? Cause I'm just scared ah boy would take very long to do it. And what's e price like? Any encountered before? Thanks..!!

may ***** grant you e serenity to accept the things that you cannot change, e courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference....:cool:

 

Honda NSR SP

Honda Jazz

Yamaha 125Z

Kawasaki KR

Aprilia RS 125

Chevrolet Aveo

Vespa GT 200

Yamaha Jupiter MX

Posted

Sorry double post...!

may ***** grant you e serenity to accept the things that you cannot change, e courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference....:cool:

 

Honda NSR SP

Honda Jazz

Yamaha 125Z

Kawasaki KR

Aprilia RS 125

Chevrolet Aveo

Vespa GT 200

Yamaha Jupiter MX

Posted

Hello. Im new to kr. just got my bike last week.May i know wad is wrong with my bike? Every morning, the start up is a chore. i have to leave the choke on for a few mins or it will stall. I Tried to on the choke to start it and turn it off. BuT my bike jitao stall. Wad is wrong ar?

And i do not see any headlight switch on/off. only hi and low......

Posted
Yup. Change block,block head,piston,ring,pin,bearing..

 

Didn't do bottom overhaul. Later in june might do.

 

wow.. june bottom overhaul.. bro.. wat job you doing now? intro lei.. :p

 

Hi bros, need some advice here..apparently I lost my bike key while riding. Guess it was lose and it fell off.e bike now is off but I put to gear one and unlock since I gotta work. So panninto change e whole ignition system with keys. Does planet motors does it? Cause I'm just scared ah boy would take very long to do it. And what's e price like? Any encountered before? Thanks..!!

 

just call up ah chiong at 67474740 and ask him.. :)

drop me a pm if you going down.. i normally go there after 6.30 and sit sit chill chill if got any kr rider going there.. :p

 

Hello. Im new to kr. just got my bike last week.May i know wad is wrong with my bike? Every morning, the start up is a chore. i have to leave the choke on for a few mins or it will stall. I Tried to on the choke to start it and turn it off. BuT my bike jitao stall. Wad is wrong ar?

And i do not see any headlight switch on/off. only hi and low......

 

morning - on choke - normal.

no on off switch for your kr also normal. mine doesn't have also.. :p

*anyway, not alot of people same as us.. haha.. some on/off switch cannot use.. might as well like us, remove it completely.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

https://www.singaporebikes.com/topic/24127-most-of-the-technical-term-on-kr150-kawasaki-kips/#comments

Posted
wow.. june bottom overhaul.. bro.. wat job you doing now? intro lei.. :p

 

 

 

just call up ah chiong at 67474740 and ask him.. :)

drop me a pm if you going down.. i normally go there after 6.30 and sit sit chill chill if got any kr rider going there.. :p

 

 

 

morning - on choke - normal.

no on off switch for your kr also normal. mine doesn't have also.. :p

*anyway, not alot of people same as us.. haha.. some on/off switch cannot use.. might as well like us, remove it completely.. :)

 

Oh.So its normal ar..haha Alright.Thank you very much.=) Cos some ppl say off headlight easier to start.

Posted
i duno abt planet motor by at hkl cost 100+ haha so the pricing shld be around there

 

Thanks for e advice.. Did went to planet and he directed me to go to "lucky key" services at jln besar. It's just beside Regina..took arnd 20mins to do e key. 1 Kawasaki key and another spare. Damage was 30bux...=) thanks anyway...

may ***** grant you e serenity to accept the things that you cannot change, e courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference....:cool:

 

Honda NSR SP

Honda Jazz

Yamaha 125Z

Kawasaki KR

Aprilia RS 125

Chevrolet Aveo

Vespa GT 200

Yamaha Jupiter MX

Posted
Oh.So its normal ar..haha Alright.Thank you very much.=) Cos some ppl say off headlight easier to start.

 

off headlight is alot more easier to start.. but w/o this function.. we have other ways to make our bike start easier + no risk of forgetting to on headlight = no fines.. haha.. but only thing is, headlight spoilt, you wun know until night falls den see, why the road so dark? LOL... :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

https://www.singaporebikes.com/topic/24127-most-of-the-technical-term-on-kr150-kawasaki-kips/#comments

Posted
Hi bros, need some advice here..apparently I lost my bike key while riding. Guess it was lose and it fell off.e bike now is off but I put to gear one and unlock since I gotta work. So panninto change e whole ignition system with keys. Does planet motors does it? Cause I'm just scared ah boy would take very long to do it. And what's e price like? Any encountered before? Thanks..!!

 

There's a key shop beside ah boy that can make a new key from ur existing keyhole.

 

wow.. june bottom overhaul.. bro.. wat job you doing now? intro lei.. :p

 

Believe me. Its Macdelivery. :p

 

Oh.So its normal ar..haha Alright.Thank you very much.=) Cos some ppl say off headlight easier to start.

 

ts true. On headlight easier to start coz idling is h igher.

 

Thanks for e advice.. Did went to planet and he directed me to go to "lucky key" services at jln besar. It's just beside Regina..took arnd 20mins to do e key. 1 Kawasaki key and another spare. Damage was 30bux...=) thanks anyway...

 

That's the shop that I wanna recommend. Haha. Nvm.

Past: RXZ, KR, R1 07

Present : Wave S

 

How it feels like when you pass TP

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1j2s91VkL1qcsknu.gif

Posted

Believe me. Its Macdelivery. :p

 

haha.. Macdelivery can earn you 1 block + full overhaul soon.. o_O

I also wan!! my job cannot.. :(

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

https://www.singaporebikes.com/topic/24127-most-of-the-technical-term-on-kr150-kawasaki-kips/#comments

Posted
Lol...maybe they took out all your original parts and put in their local ones....

 

I guess so.. its very dangerous to ride tat bike nw. It will become underpower when ever moving off. N sometimes stall.. the shop also nvr do the wiring properly when changing the battery. Nvr gonna go to tat shop anymore man.. btw its in singapore..

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217424_10150165539935750_589365749_6485552_6003074_n.jpg

 

Kickstart my heart baby. Give it a start, hope it nvr stops. Always got cops running after me, custom built bike doing 220. Petrol my blood, smoke my air. Speed is my estacy, tat makes me skydive naked from aeroplanes.

Posted
Thanks for e advice.. Did went to planet and he directed me to go to "lucky key" services at jln besar. It's just beside Regina..took arnd 20mins to do e key. 1 Kawasaki key and another spare. Damage was 30bux...=) thanks anyway...

 

The same thing happened to my bf. Haha. Sometimes the hole quite loose because poke too many times then the flap break. My hole also like that. I'll attach my key to a lanyard then tie around the mirror. I think you should do that. :)

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/Siaolian/togetherforever.jpg

MAY THE V4 BE WITH YOU

Posted
haha.. Macdelivery can earn you 1 block + full overhaul soon.. o_O

I also wan!! my job cannot.. :(

 

nothing is imposible

but i think he is joking!

i work at KFC b4

i saw how ppl do it

my side lost over few hundred chicken per month

last time also happen at sunshine n gardenia bread

any thing can do

but dun get caught:P:P:P

Posted
The same thing happened to my bf. Haha. Sometimes the hole quite loose because poke too many times then the flap break. My hole also like that. I'll attach my key to a lanyard then tie around the mirror. I think you should do that. :)

 

girl girl passed liao!

what your hole my hole

u super naughty...

Posted
I guess so.. its very dangerous to ride tat bike nw. It will become underpower when ever moving off. N sometimes stall.. the shop also nvr do the wiring properly when changing the battery. Nvr gonna go to tat shop anymore man.. btw its in singapore..

 

pm me the shop name in sg,CAN?

Posted

pm me the shop name too bro~~

Class 2B ~ 09 June 2010 (2nd attempt passed)

 

Class 2A ~ ?

 

Class 2 ~ ?

 

Kr 150 ~ 19 June 2010 ~ 3 Jan 2014

 

Yamaha Fz16 Naked ~ 16 Jan 2014 ~ ?

Posted
That's the shop that I wanna recommend. Haha. Nvm.

 

bro eno~~ u mean beside regina shop? is near to main road or small road? confused~~

Class 2B ~ 09 June 2010 (2nd attempt passed)

 

Class 2A ~ ?

 

Class 2 ~ ?

 

Kr 150 ~ 19 June 2010 ~ 3 Jan 2014

 

Yamaha Fz16 Naked ~ 16 Jan 2014 ~ ?

Posted
Get ready 1k at least, still must see how many years of riding experience.

hi there.

 

 

 

ts true. On headlight easier to start coz idling is h igher.

 

so is on headlights or off headlights easier?

 

I guess so.. its very dangerous to ride tat bike nw. It will become underpower when ever moving off. N sometimes stall.. the shop also nvr do the wiring properly when changing the battery. Nvr gonna go to tat shop anymore man.. btw its in singapore..

 

ya. i got the same problem too. but i never change battery. so do you recommend me to change my battery?

ä»Šå¤©ä½ è¦æ˜¯ä¸å¼„死他们.

有一天你就会被他们弄死.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...