• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adesmond2

• Jundeang

• compfused

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haha.. not just you hoping.. I'm sure everyone is hoping... I wonder if the motorcycle shops are still open after this period.. haix...

Nah, been riding for awhile before. Had a break from Oct 2011. Just started again. What tyres are good for krr?

From most expensive mods onwards 1) port block 2) carb jet setting 3) Remove air filters (usually already remove unless your previous owner wan to keep stock) - after remove air filter,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Nah, been riding for awhile before. Had a break from Oct 2011. Just started again. What tyres are good for krr?

These days? Past 10years i rode my kr with battlax bt 39 and bt090. Nowadays the choice is more. 

Pirelli rosso sport

Pirelli rosso corsa 2

Battlax bt 39 F or R + bt090 R

Battlax bt 39 F + S21 R

Maxxis s98 victra (F1 ST)

1 minute ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

For mine, Coe is till 31st Dec 2023. Can renew. The previous owner was a super nice person, gave me a very good price. Changed battery and rear caliper and pump petrol for me when I requested. Just a super nice person!!

Thats great. Anyway, not sure im allowed to promote but i sell kr parts. Base on preorders sometimes also base on stock. Lmk if you need anything. I'll try source it out. Items are from indonesia. 

I'm riding again after a very long time, my mechanics have already retired and bloodly JB is closed.... But if buy from you, I still need to go to the workshop to get it installed.... A bit troublesome unless the prices differ a lot.

And speaking of mechanics, where do you guys service/ do repairs at?

• Like 1

I'm riding again after a very long time, my mechanics have already retired and bloodly JB is closed.... But if buy from you, I still need to go to the workshop to get it installed.... A bit troublesome unless the prices differ a lot.

And speaking of mechanics, where do you guys service/ do repairs at?

Hmm 10 years i nvr did mine in Jb for major stuff. Other than that, brake pads, oils, cables, those small things yea. 

SG i do 2 places. One at Bayi Racing the other at Gatto Garage. 

My previous owner told me that the her mechanic offer diamond for 80 bucks, I said no. Cause the tyres still looked good for me.... But I still feel like it slips on the paint markings on the road, it's Michelle pilot street, don't know when they were installed tho

My previous owner told me that the her mechanic offer diamond for 80 bucks, I said no. Cause the tyres still looked good for me.... But I still feel like it slips on the paint markings on the road, it's Michelle pilot street, don't know when they were installed tho

Ahh pilot street. I nvr used them. Heard that many times though. Check the manufacturing stamp date on the tyres. 

For the prices? Hmm i dont know, there are times bayi charges more than most, there are times he charges lesser than most. Likewise for gatto

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SkyVersace said:

Ahh pilot street. I nvr used them. Heard that many times though. Check the manufacturing stamp date on the tyres. 

For the prices? Hmm i dont know, there are times bayi charges more than most, there are times he charges lesser than most. Likewise for gatto

Haha 🤣🤣🤣

Thx man, I'll look up those workshops

• Like 1
Just now, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Looks cool, man!! You changed the swingarm to proarm, woah, super cool! What else have you done?

Many things bro hahaha. For track, i switched back to my standard swingarm. But yea, nissin samurai calipers, floating brake disc, rcb 3.0 2.15 rims, HEL 19mm master brake cylinder, lectron 34mm carb, CNC cylinder head. Lots more cant recall hahah

• Thanks 1

I can't even corner properly, no dream to go track la... Hahaha...

Sometime, idk if the tyres area slipping on the paint or the whole wheel is wobbling at the rear. Scary, man!

Gotta service and change tyres soon. It's been too long for me , what do you do normally for service?

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

I can't even corner properly, no dream to go track la... Hahaha...

Sometime, idk if the tyres area slipping on the paint or the whole wheel is wobbling at the rear. Scary, man!

Gotta service and change tyres soon. It's been too long for me , what do you do normally for service?

Monthly, spark plug, engine oil, carb cleaning, check air pressure, chain tension

6mth, radiator coolant flush, check sprocket/chain,

1yr, brake fluid change, caliper service, brake master cylinder service, front fork oil change

Check your wheel bearings too mate. 

• Like 1
Just now, SkyVersace said:

Monthly, spark plug, engine oil, carb cleaning, check air pressure, chain tension

6mth, radiator coolant flush, check sprocket/chain,

1yr, brake fluid change, caliper service, brake master cylinder service, front fork oil change

Check your wheel bearings too mate. 

Shucks forgot the clutch pack too. Every year. 

1-2years, piston change. Engine overhaul depends!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

battlelax.. haha..

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055