SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] SBF CB400 Official Q&A Thread 2009 (PLS ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

PaLmEr

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Need some help here. My spec3 when running at 60-100 can feel something ticking. Initially, I tot is my new tyre problem. But when I close the throttle, it stop ticking. It keep ticking whenever I open the throttle. Anyone know what happen to my bike? Thx...

Hi guys,

Need some help here. My spec3 when running at 60-100 can feel something ticking. Initially, I tot is my new tyre problem. But when I close the throttle, it stop ticking. It keep ticking whenever I open the throttle. Anyone know what happen to my bike? Thx...

Hi guys,

it happens only at 60-100? is your vtec open when the ticking happens? what about your check your engine oil level?

2012 - 2015: Honda CB400 Spec3

Hi guys =)

I have some this question about the bike because I'm really new to it and it's troubling me. Please kindly guide me through. Thank you.

1) when I'm riding on 3th gear around 40 - 50km/h or 6th gear 60 - 70km/h I could heard this weird sound. I don't know is it a whining sound or not. But it sounds like the buses we have here. When they accelerate there's this like turbo sound. I could only hear it between this two gears and speed and only when I open the throttle then I could hear it. What's is this weird sound?

Hi guys =)

I have some this question about the bike because I'm really new to it and it's troubling me. Please kindly guide me through. Thank you.

1) when I'm riding on 3th gear around 40 - 50km/h or 6th gear 60 - 70km/h I could heard this weird sound. I don't know is it a whining sound or not. But it sounds like the buses we have here. When they accelerate there's this like turbo sound. I could only hear it between this two gears and speed and only when I open the throttle then I could hear it. What's is this weird sound?

• 2 weeks later...
spec 3 can crank but cannot start, whats the possible problem?

thanks in advance!

Likely Spark Plugs if you have not changed it before for sometime.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Hello All,

I am from India and I own a CB400 NC31 which is imported from the UK. This bike is still not available in India. I would be travelling to Singapore coming week. Looking for a good spareparts shop where I can purchase a whole lot of spareparts for the bike restoration. Kindly help me with the addresses please.

Thanks alot in Advance!

Asif

Hi All,

I have just gotten my 2A license and looking around to get an easy maintenance and trouble free bike. Came down to CB400 and GSR400. Guess CB400 is a better choice with lots of parts available. However, the thing is when I scan through the garage section, there are so many versions up for sale. I have went through wiki and understood the differences of each. May I ask which version is more recommended? Of course the newer the better but I do not wish to spend more than $6000 on it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

Anyone have recommendation of workshop for doing super4? Think due to my bike old age or pervious owner never take care properly, my bike seem like no power no power and fuel consumption is not so good compare to the time when I just got the bike. It's more than 10 years old already and never have any overhaul before. My friend is recommend me to go for an overhaul. So I was thinking of looking for a workshop that specially good in super 4. Thanks!!! :)

Hi guys,

Anyone have recommendation of workshop for doing super4? Think due to my bike old age or pervious owner never take care properly, my bike seem like no power no power and fuel consumption is not so good compare to the time when I just got the bike. It's more than 10 years old already and never have any overhaul before. My friend is recommend me to go for an overhaul. So I was thinking of looking for a workshop that specially good in super 4. Currently riding spec 3. Thanks!!! :)

Hi

I've been having a problem for the past week. It concerns the vtec. I have sudden power loss & my bike jerks when vtec kicks in. Anything below 6K rpm no issues, it's only after. I've done my regular servicing including spark plugs just last month. Voltmeter shows 13.6. Any ideas why anyone? Issit the battery, TPS, or some other electrical prob?

Lookin good in dem jeans,

Look even better with ME in between

Hi

I've been having a problem for the past week. It concerns the vtec. I have sudden power loss & my bike jerks when vtec kicks in. Anything below 6K rpm no issues, it's only after. I've done my regular servicing including spark plugs just last month. Voltmeter shows 13.6. Any ideas why anyone? Issit the battery, TPS, or some other electrical prob?

Anyone know how to adjust the odometer? as in the trips mileage, how to reset and stuff..

tried google and search but to no avail~

much thanks in advance!

edit* ridng a spec2

Just hold down the small left button

Hey need help,my project big one, from cynlinder block,keep having wet spots. I suspect the gasket leaking? Wana noe how much it cost to change the gasket? What if i just leave it? Whats e worst scenario?

~Please Ride N Drive Safely.~

if u cant,its ok,but dont bring harm to other ppl.

wana die,go die alone.dnt bring innnocent ppl along.

OKae!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

could it be engine issues like valve exhausts and intakes, probably?