SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Silverwings / HOM Cafe 2012

scoobydoo

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm... my PC sometimes will auto reboot...

Don't think it's power/electrical problem becos set to 'no boot' when sudden power cut.

Anyone knows what's the usual culprit? Must be affected by some of those Gary's video I downloaded...

Window 7 files corrupted?

Need re-install?

Hardware problem?

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

morning on the way to work on the road, kena pissed off by a bmw rider. his bike got 2 bloody super big box at both side, so he cant squeeze thru in between the cars, dun wana make way & stuck ppl at the bck. so i change to another side & ride off lor. he seems buay song, then find space to chase me. after the traffic light, there's jam infront, we cant go thru. b4 i'm near to the jam, he chiong dam fast from nowhere & jam break perpenticular in front of me! dam cb 1 lor! if mine is stock brake hose, i cfm crash into him! wat is his fvcking little brain thinking?! my parrots can think better than him!

then purposely move abit to stuck us again. walan! look down on smaller cc bikes? kaoz. maciam i dun have class 2 to ride big bike, so xiao zhang for fvck?! :angry:

sorry to vent my anger here... :dot:

He spent all his money and savings all the BMW, but kanna overtake buy a 15k jap scooter, so damn buay song... Understandable la.. :angel::angel:

Don't think it's power/electrical problem becos set to 'no boot' when sudden power cut.

Anyone knows what's the usual culprit? Must be affected by some of those Gary's video I downloaded...

Need re-install?

Hardware problem?

sounds like it's a crash. some part of the windows OS corrupted already. Need to re-install...

not u la uncle. & not the bike's prob. its dat rider's fvcking attitude nia.

Agreed.... is the attitude problem.... perhaps he meet msia kup kia during traffic jam agn, let those msia kup kia overtake him n let his class 2 smell smoke... LOL.

He spent all his money and savings all the BMW, but kanna overtake buy a 15k jap scooter, so damn buay song... Understandable la.. :angel::angel:

Maybe he smell too much from kup kia liao?? and he tulan n saw one class 2a behind him, then purposely dun want to give way lor... :)

N/A (Current)

Honda Silverwing FJS 400cc (Yr2010 - Yr2012)

Piaggio X8 200cc (Yr2009 - Yr2010)

Honda CB400 Super Four (Yr2007 - Yr2009)

Honda Phantom TA200 (Yr2005 -Yr2007)

Got that BMW's bike number boh?

Can go BMW thread shoot him a bit loh.

din see leh... i oredi dam dulan when i saw him keep looking at me thru his side mirror...

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

Agreed.... is the attitude problem.... perhaps he meet msia kup kia during traffic jam agn, let those msia kup kia overtake him n let his class 2 smell smoke... LOL.

if i still see him at the same time tml, nxt monday i'll ride my spark and overtake him, stop infront & point middle finger at him. :lol:

Maybe he smell too much from kup kia liao?? and he tulan n saw one class 2a behind him, then purposely dun want to give way lor... :)

not only me behind ma. he lousy la. if cant or scared to get thru, then let others go ma. biker y wana tekan biker leh...

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Hahaa all at the voideck, goverment garage lol.

Scooby i can do it provided someone can take photo for me. Simple but tedious to dismatle the tupperware lol.

wow, you did all these at the void deck?

you lagi power la bro, these are the things i'ld let the pros do http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-063.gif

these are precious info, how about post them later in the Tech Corner for future reference :thumb:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

Need re-install?

Hardware problem?

It's one of those grayware / malware / spyware from internet surfing causing the problem. Usually need to re-install for such cases or you can try free Trendmicro House Call http://housecall.trendmicro.com/apac/

din see leh... i oredi dam dulan when i saw him keep looking at me thru his side mirror...

maybe he wants to give way to you if you show that you want to overtake him mah... anyway, heard their brakes really good as servo-activated and suspension really good; that's why can jam brake perpendicular to you :lol:

maybe he wants to give way to you if you show that you want to overtake him mah... anyway, heard their brakes really good as servo-activated and suspension really good; that's why can jam brake perpendicular to you :lol:

confirm no lor. he purposely block the way, not to let us get thru too de.

he jam brake perpenticular, in front of me. he go to the turn-right lane and open big throttle to cut back in front of me.

on the whole journey, i din cut into his way at all. maybe like wat zesture said lor. he juz buay song got ppl faster than him...

Need re-install?

Hardware problem?

wah....computer problem nia immdiately come sim lim liao hor??

Lol kanna warning before once. Thats why i do it at nite after 12am haha

wow, you did all these at the void deck?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

... corrupted already...

corrupted user + corrupted websites + corrupted media = PC dun get corrupted 才怪 :lol:

but seriously, better to reinstall although cleaning might solve the problem temporarily.

suggest you buy one of those backup software and create a "clean image" after finishing installation (e.g. windows, win updates, drivers, codecs, office, browsers, adobe, antivirus, firewall, apps, etc etc). with that clean image, all you need to do is to restore that image whenever the PC is misbehaving, very convenient. i'm using Acronis True Image Home edition, it works beautifully and restore takes about 20+mins, depending on size of image & CPU power of course :p

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

wah....computer problem nia immdiately come sim lim liao hor??

wahsey, you saw me today at Sim Lim?

Yah, was there to look for 2 more DIY PC for the kids and also LED wide screen monitor.

Also checked on with some ppl there about possible causes for my PC. Most suspected motherboard problem because the restart is inconsistent and there's no bluey screen.

Will bring back PC and let them check see can replace MB or not (MB usually warranty 3 yrs I think).

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

hi, anyone know is there any scratch proof windshield protector? tinted will be better. if have can advise where to get it n how much is it...? thanks.

Ride Responsibly. Stay Alive, Stay Out Of Trouble.

2006-2008: Bajaj 180

2008-2011: GSR 400

2011-Next Upgrade: SW400T

Next Upgrade: ST1300 :)

The greatest sin of riding is not being seen.

hi, anyone know is there any scratch proof windshield protector? tinted will be better. if have can advise where to get it n how much is it...? thanks.

unadvisable. i tried doing tinted sticker on the windshield before, and apparently there's a sort of UV protection layer on the original windscreen. When u stick any large piece of transparent sticker on it, you will see "rainbow" color bubbles on it, and once you peel off, you will see patches as some of these UV coming off.

sccoby, i bidded $1700 lei, thot sure kanna...

guess next round you bo pian gotta throw a $2k bid liow, die die must lapat or risk loosing more. then hope that COE drops :p

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner