SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

Thats the something i fear the most. My area have alot of people loitering in the late night and i fear this too sia.

Would having bike cover help? Or just park open like that?

I parked with it cover up but mine was totally cut off apart as if our mummy chip cabbages for dishes.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why would anyone wants to vandalise other ppl bike for..

I don't understand too. I didn't even offense anybody here... last month a ducati 1098 was badly vandalizes too. Police keep ensuring there will increase patrol in this area but nothing was done. **** ****!

It's parked at the carpark. I just return home from camp and I see my bike in this stage. I'm very piss off now.

Somebody vandalize my bike till it was as if involve in car accident.

I don't understand too. I didn't even offense anybody here... last month a ducati 1098 was badly vandalizes too. Police keep ensuring there will increase patrol in this area but nothing was done. **** ****!

Was your bike lying to one side? Both fairings damaged or only left side? I think from now on, must put cover bro.. All the more since you @ camp for most part of the week.. Also if you want, you can PM us your carpark addrss, if any of us stay near you, we can drop by and check up on your bike once in a while.. :)

Sighh, some ppl nothing to do..one day, when they have their own vehicle, they kena their own medicine..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

It's parked at the carpark. I just return home from camp and I see my bike in this stage. I'm very piss off now.

Somebody vandalize my bike till it was as if involve in car accident.

Was your bike lying to one side? Both fairings damaged or only left side? I think from now on, must put cover bro.. All the more since you @ camp for most part of the week.. Also if you want, you can PM us your carpark addrss, if any of us stay near you, we can drop by and check up on your bike once in a while.. :)

Sighh, some ppl nothing to do..one day, when they have their own vehicle, they kena their own medicine..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall

it wasn't laying on the floor but was totally off my previous parking position. both side of my fairings, even my tank was damage... i did cover up. i stay ubi avenue 1, block 336.

i hope that fellow who did this to me will have his own medicine thrice the time of mine... :/

Meetup place at 050611 0730AM Esso station, 50 Woodlands Ave 1 (Near RoseWood) PLS DON BE LATE. WILL BE MOVING OFF SHARP!

Anyone not going for our track session can go and take a look. Guys who are going for track session LET'S BURN OUR TIRES.....

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2855/img4167v.jpg

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

Track Session

Meetup place at 050611 0730AM Esso station, 50 Woodlands Ave 1 (Near RoseWood) PLS DON BE LATE. WILL BE MOVING OFF SHARP!

Anyone not going for our track session can go and take a look. Guys who are going for track session LET'S BURN OUR TIRES.....

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2855/img4167v.jpg

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

lai lai lai, the more the better. clear ur doubts and share your experiences

Team R series meet up

Date: 28 May 2011 Saturday

Place: East Coast Park Carls Junior

Timing: 8.30pm

We are organising a meet up and hope all of you guys can come. it would be a good session to clear any doubts and share. when you come you will understand why. it will be good to know each other also we will move off at around 9.30pm SHARP, but best if u can come at 8.30 pm

1. KIJI 91297141

2. Mr Grumpy

3. Tony

4. IceLKipz (unless activated for duty)

5. marcus, xsuicidalx

6. Jeremy, Jiaweii.jw (81182866)

7. sufyan

8. Max

9. Tanaka_7 (TianZhong) 92356131

10. Chris, chrisponk 98649605 =D

11. Marcus tan

12. Uniquefrequency (81800575)

13. Fowler 94510450 ( btw where are we going after that? )

14. brokensoul

15. Chia Wei (9758 4222) hopefully no duties to carry on that day

16. Rider-vin (98292920)

17. Rahzarun a.k.a Azhar (90091463)

please repost and add your name together with ur number if you are coming

VANNESA IS COMING

Guest IceLkipz

Hi Riders,

For riders who had installed K&N & Retuned at Wing Yap,there is a good news!! Drop in at SGMOTOMART (http://WWW.SGMOTOMART.COM) Sin Ming to enjoy a complimentary re route and retuning session for that GREAT Riding Experience!! U will be amazed at the new performance set up!!

* A compulsory for all riders whom had installed from Wing Yup. Enjoy this complimentary offer!!!

I sense lots of hatred in you...

I seriously would like to lay my hand on that fellow. This bike was not even 1 month old… I don’t understand this people. I never offense anyone in the neighborhood here nor have I any enemies.

Now I am currently servicing national and the allowance aren’t even enough to repair/cover for the damages.

Of course alot of hatred la.. People vandalised his bike wor.. Chia wei, maybe you want post how badly I was vandalised and which area you parked ah

My bike clutch lever wasn’t working, full fairing have abrasions on it and worse was my tank (there was a dent on it). Even my plate was stolen, and my canvas was cut in stage as if our mother was chopping up vegetables...

My address is Ubi Avenue 1, Block 336.

My bike clutch lever wasn’t working, full fairing have abrasions on it and worse was my tank (there was a dent on it). Even my plate was stolen, and my canvas was cut in stage as if our mother was chopping up vegetables...

My address is Ubi Avenue 1, Block 336.

Did you manage to tow it for repair or it was still around now?

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg