SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

YZF-R15 rider, GATHER!!!

garfieldrox

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's more than exterior Liao.. Its seems like that person really **** up.. It's gonna cost you bomb.. Not mentioning about tank it will be more than 400-500 for just fairings.. Yes I managed to catch up at top of 99 turns as the last rider before they snap picture. :) even clutch got problem..

It's more than exterior Liao.. Its seems like that person really **** up.. It's gonna cost you bomb.. Not mentioning about tank it will be more than 400-500 for just fairings.. Yes I managed to catch up at top of 99 turns as the last rider before they snap picture. :) even clutch got problem..

Yes that's what I fear the most. If the interior is damage too then it's no use repairing. Great! Hope to join in the next up coming meet up.

Hope not too exp ba.. You recently buy only... :( is it vandalise or pol accidentally bang it??

Yes I just brought it recently only. It's seems more of vandalize than accidentally bang because of the marking on my tank top. There was a mark of direct impact of something been heavily hammered straight down onto the tank itself.

Edited by chiaph

Basket!!!! Again my bike kanna hide behind at 1 corner!!! Lolol

Good to see so many bikers gathered together. Welcome to the new riders. Ride safe n be active. No need to be shy. Any questions, problems, gatherings, juz ask.

Exchange contacts n keep in touch

Cheers

in God we trust... all others pay CASH...

11 March 2010: Passed 2B

25 March 2010: FZ 150i (Athena)

06 November 2010: YZF-R125 (Calista)

Living in hope for what tomorrow will bring...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/marcuskoh81/Calista/IMG_0135-1.jpg

ok wad , your bike too fierce already , if in front the camera lens sure shatter

Basket!!!! Again my bike kanna hide behind at 1 corner!!! Lolol

Good to see so many bikers gathered together. Welcome to the new riders. Ride safe n be active. No need to be shy. Any questions, problems, gatherings, juz ask.

Exchange contacts n keep in touch

Cheers

Guest IceLkipz
Can I ask what does the new filter does to the bike?

Both original and K&N filter filters out the particles and ensuring only inhaling clean air. K&N filter allows more air for the engine to inhale,thus giving more deep bass sound,improve pick up power and smoother top end. Works well with an aftermarket exhaust pipe and re tuned the air intake.

hi guys i might be buying R15 soon so i just wana ask whether this bike is worth the money?

Depends on your actual intention; Commuting or racing?

I sense lots of hatred in you...

Now u sound like Professor Xavier!!

Guest IceLkipz
Photo are post on our facebook Yamaha TeamRseries!

Tanaka; Superb pic!!

To the organizer,thk you for the meet up. Nice ride with you guys. Upzz for Team R series!!

Depends on your actual intention; Commuting or racing?

what u mean racing? inside track?

I looking for aesthetics and able to transport to and back from school + alittle fun during the weekends :cheeky:

my parents told me not to get those older bikes cause might have alot problems so i turned my attention to this. btw is this bike costy to maintain?

I looking for aesthetics and able to transport to and back from school + alittle fun during the weekends :cheeky:

my parents told me not to get those older bikes cause might have alot problems so i turned my attention to this. btw is this bike costy to maintain?

Bro, this bike will able to hit ur requirement cuz it able to transport to and back from school + alittle fun during the weekends .

REASON: transport to and back from school (fuel consumption low. save petrol, 39/L depend on riding style, i once hit 42/L. if not is 38 or 39/L.

As for weekend fun( this bike not only save petrol, it also can go track.)

Bike easy to maintain, only 4T, oil filter spark plug. mostly.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_3397.jpghttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_4936.jpg

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

Guest IceLkipz

Bro,based on your requirements,I think a brand new FZ16 suits you better than R15. FZ16 is also great sporty looking,great fuel consumption esp for commuting,bigger rear tire and debut with R15.

However if u still insist on R15,then its of cos a great choice! Stock R15 is decent bike with good fuel consumption,fast and able to upgrade its performance. The reason I choose R15 over FZ16 was due to its rear breaking set. While R15 is supplied with disc brake,FZ16 is mate with an older generation drum brake.

R15 maintenance is mainly: 4T oil,Spark plug,Engine oil filter.

Track Session

Meetup place at 050611 0730AM Esso station, 50 Woodlands Ave 1 (Near RoseWood) PLS DON BE LATE. WILL BE MOVING OFF SHARP!

Anyone not going for our track session can go and take a look. Guys who are going for track session LET'S BURN OUR TIRES.....

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2855/img4167v.jpg

Speed Is Nothing Without Control

Organizer for Team R-Series Outing

FaceBook FanPage

R125 Singapore / R15 Singapore

SingaporeBikeForum Group

Team R-Series

hi all, any idea where to change R15 tires chain and roughly about how much?

i change it at $180 at toh guan uni motor!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_3397.jpghttp://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/tanaka_7/R15/_MG_4936.jpg

Class 3- 22th Jan 2009

Class 2B- 27th SEP 2010

I bought a tyre gauge from motorworld on last Saturday. I have a feeling that the reading is not accurate. Anyone is using one too? The thing is i adjust the pump to 200kpa for front and 225kpa for rear. But after pump, when i check the pressure with the tyre gauge i dont get the numbers stated on the manual. Anyone can guide me pls... if i m not wrong the front one should be 28psi and rear one should be 33psi.

Four Wheels Move The Body — But Two Wheels Move The Soul.

http://img.userbarz.com/5/946.png

I bought a tyre gauge from motorworld on last Saturday. I have a feeling that the reading is not accurate. Anyone is using one too? The thing is i adjust the pump to 200kpa for front and 225kpa for rear. But after pump, when i check the pressure with the tyre gauge i dont get the numbers stated on the manual. Anyone can guide me pls... if i m not wrong the front one should be 28psi and rear one should be 33psi.

For me I usually would plump slightly lower than what's stated.front 190,26psi rear 210,31psi around there. ;)

hi all, any idea where to change R15 tires chain and roughly about how much?

I changed both my front & rear @ Unique Motors (Autobay Branch) for $180. Chain and sprocket also there, for about $80 for a decent set. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/fuzzywuz85/IronBee3.jpg

Dress Not For The Ride, But Dress For The Fall