SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ver s and PB1 should be the same lah...front 15 and back 42. If back is 42..you get better 'rushy' pick up and so does your engine braking (I dont like)..non-vtec is better off with 42 (IMHO) for better drag at 2nd gearing..you can reach 130km/hr easily whne passed 11k rmp towards 13 in red...very siok_siok!...follow by 3 gear in red :thumb: This number of teeth (42)has something to do with the non vtec engine power torque range that its design for..."Japanese Ebgineering".

ok thanks ah pek

I just got new spec3 otr 12.8k with IU,insuranc all throw in. With interest is

about 13.2k with a 4 yr loan @ 4% interest per yr. Free stuff include 2 mineral oil change with a filter, engine guard, suspension protect and givi widshield. Is tis consider a gd deal?

Possible to state which shop you gt it from ?

One thing i realize about the revo. The "Honda" design on the tank is too plain. The other specs looks nicer and last thing is that the rear sprockets,rubber sandwiched between the sproket gears. Looks like revos will be running more quiet compared to my spec 3.:cool:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Force Induction is for S4 'hyper' soon to be release.

Once 'Turn On' the bike can jump into hyperspace..... and reach home/work liao..

where got Force Induction?? it's fuel injection.. haha..

i tot got supercharged or turbocharged S4 on the loose..

Norman's the man.. so those wanna buy Revo, go ahead.. tested and proven liao..

Force Induction is for S4 'hyper' soon to be release.

Once 'Turn On' the bike can jump into hyperspace..... and reach home/work liao..

Just dont end up in the hospital or underground with a stone on top.:cheeky:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

Hope to see if any of u guys selling off full exhaust system.

Things done on my Revo :

1. Hard run-in

2. 520 chain conversion

3. PC3 on my bike

4. Dyno tune

5. Hope to get a full exhaust system

6. Do dyno tune again.

wah ...nicely mod ....make sure u put ur nick at ur rear plate number...so when i see u ..i can close throttle and hide ... :cheeky:

No surprise. Now most things are made in China, and China does made everything. You name it they have it. They have become the 'world factory'.

From china stainless steel pipe to china phone to china car...

Heard fr my mechanic say that revo some of the parts are made from china not japan..

wah ...nicely mod ....make sure u put ur nick at ur rear plate number...so when i see u ..i can close throttle and hide ... :cheeky:

Snt say till this way...we are all bikers.

Why is the BHP less then 50?????? Should be around 53 + right?

where did u see revo BHP more den 50...anyway is more den 50BHP stock or with modifications.

yeah... revo rox...

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

did u see e ones in those oobiang blue color??

Oh yah...like light blue sort off...very 'turn-off' indeed :giddy: ..makes the bike look like those 150 cc Honda and in the open..the bike looks kind of small and light in eight..guess its the hollow space area where our carbs are.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!