SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Oh yah...like light blue sort off...very 'turn-off' indeed :giddy: ..makes the bike look like those 150 cc Honda and in the open..the bike looks kind of small and light in eight..guess its the hollow space area where our carbs are.

The new colour makes me turn off because of the tank design.Wished it had the design like the spec 3 or more graphics. Anyone have an idea when the MBX design model coming out?.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

paint work not nice? can re-spray. most impt thing is the engine is good. exterior, can enhance one. no worries...

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

I tot our stock S4 are at 53bhp @ 10,000rpm on the chart?

That's right :thumb:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Hi Guys... thought of getting a revo soon. I just checked my local bike shop at Bukit Batok and they are selling at around 12k++.

Just wondering if there are more bike shops out there that sells revo, so that I can compare prices.

Also, I am going to trade in my Phantom TA 200(FW plate). Currently the shop is willing to take in for $2k, it is also one of my comparison list to see which shop will offer higher trade-in.

Hope all brudders here can assist ... xiao di.

Cyrix

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/chrischan76/CyrixRacingTeam2.jpg

how much the shop selling revo n taking in ur phantom, varies from shop to shop. u need to ask them n not forumers like us. they r the ones who give u an actual figure. just remember. dun rush into buying. get to know the rates 1st then decide which shop gives the best price n transparent deal with no hidden cost.

how much the shop selling revo n taking in ur phantom, varies from shop to shop. u need to ask them n not forumers like us. they r the ones who give u an actual figure. just remember. dun rush into buying. get to know the rates 1st then decide which shop gives the best price n transparent deal with no hidden cost.

Hey skateboy,

Yes, I am going to do some research on the pricing. I am not a person who rush off buying something and then regret later. I am here to ask if any of you know any reliable bike shop that I can hunt for a good deal.

Anyway, I saw your signature has it that you are now riding GSR 400. I am also thinking of getting GSR 400 instead of Super4 Revo ... I need your opinion on the choice ... should I be getting Revo or GSR 400 ? I know you have not riden Revo ... but I need your opinion on GSR 400. Is GSR 400 good ? About the pricing ... what is the estimate pricing for a brand new GSR 400 ?

Many thanks if you can answer my questions above.

Cheers,

Cyrix

Hi Guys... thought of getting a revo soon. I just checked my local bike shop at Bukit Batok and they are selling at around 12k++.

Just wondering if there are more bike shops out there that sells revo, so that I can compare prices.

Also, I am going to trade in my Phantom TA 200(FW plate). Currently the shop is willing to take in for $2k, it is also one of my comparison list to see which shop will offer higher trade-in.

Hope all brudders here can assist ... xiao di.

Cyrix

TA200 FW trade in for 2k ? that's very good deal... can u let me know the shop name ?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

TA200 FW trade in for 2k ? that's very good deal... can u let me know the shop name ?

I also cannot believe when he quote me that price ... becos I know my Phantom wun be fetching that much ... but that's the price he quote me. I am still skeptical .. whether is he adding more cost to the S4 revo that I am asking for ...

In my mind ... he can always say that he wanna buy my phantom for $2k and then add $3k to the price of the S4 revo .... in the end, I am still in the losing end.

Anyway the bike shop I went is called "Speedway" in Bukit Batok. If you want, you can head down and see if you have also a Phantom and ask how much will your be selling.

Cheers,

Cyrix

actually all the shops r the same. u just need to know wat tactics they use during sales n dealing. we can only advise not to rush. just b extra careful.

GSR n revo, suzuki n honda, which one u like? i didn't ride a revo b4 so i dunno. cos both bikes r efi, so they shd b ard the same. got difficulty in choosing? look at the specs of both bikes, then the outlook of both bikes, c which unit u like then decide. or wait till there r more ppl riding revo n get feedback from them. u go gsr thread, we would seriously recommand revo. :D

as for ur trade in price, they take in at a higher rate, its wise to b careful with the deal of the new bike. any hidden cost or watever...

I also cannot believe when he quote me that price ... becos I know my Phantom wun be fetching that much ... but that's the price he quote me. I am still skeptical .. whether is he adding more cost to the S4 revo that I am asking for ...

In my mind ... he can always say that he wanna buy my phantom for $2k and then add $3k to the price of the S4 revo .... in the end, I am still in the losing end.

Anyway the bike shop I went is called "Speedway" in Bukit Batok. If you want, you can head down and see if you have also a Phantom and ask how much will your be selling.

Cheers,

Cyrix

a couple of my frens got their bikes from speedway. comments that they gave were "no problems, reasonably priced"

FU2***L NSR 150 SP Pramac (RIP)

FBB 1***H Spark 135 Lmt Ed (RIP)

FZ4***B Aprilia RS125 (RIP)

FT3***J S4 Spec1 (RIP)

FG7***E RXZ (RIP)

FBD***** YZF-R1 (RIP)

FBD8***D YZF-R6 (RIP)

actually all the shops r the same. u just need to know wat tactics they use during sales n dealing. we can only advise not to rush. just b extra careful.

GSR n revo, suzuki n honda, which one u like? i didn't ride a revo b4 so i dunno. cos both bikes r efi, so they shd b ard the same. got difficulty in choosing? look at the specs of both bikes, then the outlook of both bikes, c which unit u like then decide. or wait till there r more ppl riding revo n get feedback from them. u go gsr thread, we would seriously recommand revo. :D

as for ur trade in price, they take in at a higher rate, its wise to b careful with the deal of the new bike. any hidden cost or watever...

yes strongly agree, go for revo... it can out-take any litre bike by just put to neutral and blip throttle ... :giddy:

for a 400cc 14K machine price... Really not worth it. but the 14k might be for the abs version?

wonder how much it would cost for the non-abs version? i really like super 4 series and wanted to get a new one in a couple of months... but the price like a major problem.... :cry:

I bought it at 8-mar, about 12k with ABS, light bule. nice bike

EFI bike if spoil need to spend around 1 to 2k plus to rectify...

how often do the ecu gets defective? if there isn't any unhealthy mod on the bike, i dun c any reason y it gets defective. even for wear n tear n ageing, oso not so fast. n all bigger cc bikes r EFI. we dun really hear them saying ecu got prob n need to rectify. but i do agree that IF ecu defective, its costly.

see my bike

if ONLY spec 3 comes wif those headers........... yummy! :p

pretty bike at a pretty good price bro :thumb:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/asyie76/1098771948_1777077031.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/asyie76/1111207576_1257877726.gif

if Life ain't any Better..

seek Death & u'll feel Lighter..

I tot our stock S4 are at 53bhp @ 10,000rpm on the chart?

53bhp @ 11,000RPM @ the crankshaft. Reading at the wheel will be lesser.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Loontoot/Funny%20Pics/adminuser4mw.gif

<CMO> Quality IT Services for homes & businesses.

<CMO> 3M Products from U.S.A

saw these black FBC revo at tampines esso....looks like its otr already yeah...

how abt the aftermarkets pipe???

it is slip on compared to the bolts on of all the previous Super4...

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*