SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

shd we go back to the revo topic? :angel:

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, asking about FC of revo but seems like no one knows else the few who had got their revo. perhaps still running in. so the actual FC is still unknown. so follow by the discussion of FC which is discussed all over the threads as FC is a hot topic for all bikes. :D

well, asking about FC of revo but seems like no one knows else the few who had got their revo. perhaps still running in. so the actual FC is still unknown. so follow by the discussion of FC which is discussed all over the threads as FC is a hot topic for all bikes. :D

:thumb: guess just have to stay tune for the update....

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

woot! saw 1 CB400 HYPER VTEC REVO at tampines safra ytd! design wise like not much diff. i guess the exhaust got change isit? haha.

PS: i not a S4 rider, so dont know much about it.. :cheeky:

there is a change in the exhaust outlook if u are talking about stock. :thumb:

:thumb: guess just have to stay tune for the update....

thats right. we r just guessing without someone telling us the actual fc. but then come to think of it, a 400cc bike, FC is ard the same esp if its a naked one.

How does this compare to the older carb models in terms of performance? I don't know much about FI engines..
Thinkin of gettin one aye? :p

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

when it is stripped open, got lots of connectors.:giddy:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

thats right. we r just guessing without someone telling us the actual fc. but then come to think of it, a 400cc bike, FC is ard the same esp if its a naked one.

could the issue be Carb vs Fuel Injection?

other than that all are relatively the same??

there is a change in the exhaust outlook if u are talking about stock. :thumb:

what caught my eyes was the exhaust and the bike cos its was so shiny and new.. :cheeky: yea, definitely its a stock exhaust! saw that craved word 'HONDA' on it too. haha. correct me if im wrong. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing all the info, bro.

FC seems to be very high. Not even 20km per liter? Maybe because of 'virginity' of the engine :cheeky:

cos running in perhaps??

How does this compare to the older carb models in terms of performance? I don't know much about FI engines..

FI engines consume less petrol n gives more power than carb models.

carb easy to service than FI.

if FI got problem then bike very hard to start or cannot start at all, carb models if cannot start just on choke confirm can start

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Looks like it has ABS.

Well done Honda! Making the most popular commuter bike safer. :thumb:

Sad to say this, but ABS version doesnt come stock..

Have to fork out another $2k for ABS kit :giddy:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/SV%20-%20Skinzo/SV_jy.gif http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/jy_sv.jpg

Wonder y my ST11 dun look as good as my SV...

18Km/L, same car..

Usually new bike consume more petrol. It will get better after engine break in. My CBR fuel consumption was 16km/l when I just bought it, 18km/l after 3000km.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/muddyxr/pic-billboard.jpg

if you are comparing both stock..

EFI would get a better mileage,

take example for Wave 125 carb and EFI model..

a EFI in this case acheived a better mileage..

yes correct, FI has better FC n more power n performance, but also have its cons

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

what caught my eyes was the exhaust and the bike cos its was so shiny and new.. :cheeky: yea, definitely its a stock exhaust! saw that craved word 'HONDA' on it too. haha. correct me if im wrong. :thumb:

the so-called new n shiny exhaust header will not last long, change to full system for the looks n performance if got the money

if you are comparing both stock..

EFI would get a better mileage,

take example for Wave 125 carb and EFI model..

a EFI in this case acheived a better mileage..

yup..definitely EFI better..now just waiting those already run in REVO to review

on the how the xtra good the mileage would be...:angel:

u'r not wrong..:cheeky:

it's really nice but extra effort n time have to put in for taking care n maintain it...:sian:

u'r not wrong..:cheeky:

it's really nice but extra effort n time have to put in for taking care n maintain it...:sian:

yeap, care n maintenance, but not just for header n endcan only hor

yeap, care n maintenance, but not just for header n endcan only hor

of course,that goes to almost every bike..but now we are focusing more on the exhaust..