SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$14.6k inculding coe $956 Tax $800 Insur $550 Re $140 Ru $156

from yr pic...is the header going to tarnish soon or the colour is like that?

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

14 plus... hmmm very far apart from SPEC 3 price?

May I ask where you purchase this bike?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

not necessary. really depends on how the owner take care of their shiny exhaust.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

hi... how's the fc for revo? fc for gsr 400?

me currently usin spec 1 and is considering gettin another 400cc (Singapore no road to run. no time go touring overseas...) Any kind bros have any info on this 2 bike?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

400cc FC all about the same. how much vtec 1 is getting is how much revo n gsr is getting.

wah bro.... really have to salute you and your bike... have u done any mods for that kind of fc? guess the saying of spec 1 more 'shen you' have to go down liao.. haha

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

wah bro.... really have to salute you and your bike... have u done any mods for that kind of fc? guess the saying of spec 1 more 'shen you' have to go down liao.. haha

Nope my bike fully stock... onli KNN filter onli :angel: anyway my spec3 don open its vtec in singapore. ride 80-90km/hr

:angel: :cheeky:

Happy as ever....................................

Nope my bike fully stock... onli KNN filter onli :angel: anyway my spec3 don open its vtec in singapore. ride 80-90km/hr

safety rider eh bro? :thumb: me too seldom open tec... moreover mine open at 7000... BUT... mine still 21km/l... full tank not even 380 sia.... no fight with urs ar...

I miss my voom voom.....

wah, really save a lot a bro... the slower you ride, the less fuel you consume... hmm, well, my spec 1 ard 380km then fuel go reserve... ard the same la...

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/9015594/16600992/312455039.jpg

Aint it a beauty.. It's worth every penny.

*** signature edited by moderator: too large ***

i think when talking about fuel consumption, riders need to include the type of riding style n type of traffic most rode in. how long is the riding distance, how long is the warming up time n so on... alittle of here n there contribute to the fuel consumption.

i think when talking about fuel consumption, riders need to include the type of riding style n type of traffic most rode in. how long is the riding distance, how long is the warming up time n so on... alittle of here n there contribute to the fuel consumption.

hmm, my warm up time... one stick of cigarette.. haha.. or sometimes my exhuast warm air blowing.... 50 -50 for expressway and main roads....

I miss my voom voom.....

wah, really save a lot a bro... the slower you ride, the less fuel you consume... hmm, well, my spec 1 ard 380km then fuel go reserve... ard the same la...

not necessary the slower you travel the better FC you get..

read around the WWW, 80kph is the optimum traveling speed if you wanna get good FC for most vehicles..

FYI, pickup consumes the most petrol..

Ya i took the risk of not having enough petrol. From my work place changi ride all the way to GP esso at 2nd link.... now i know i far it can go liao

bro..u'r talking about the fuel injection REVO here ya?

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow