SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

It was quite sometime ago..:cool:

Think boi think..!:D

wah sometime ago eh... den nw u tell me... haha... i cnt remember ar..

class 2B~ 24 april 2008

class 2A~ 14 july 2009

Class 2 ~ 17 april 2013

Class 3 ~ 26 october 2010

Kawasaki zx krr 150=07/05/08-15/08/09

honda cb400 super 4 spec 1=21/08/09-04/03/2013

Yamaha spark 135 = 12/03/13-03/05/13

Suzuki gsxr600k8 = 04/05/13-current

raining heavily sia zzz worse part is my helmet on the bike! LOL ride safe ppl!

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

Outing Cancel ....................no People Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run Liao Krr No Longer Like The Past

No More Close Family Like The Past..last Time Say Outing Wow Lao 20 Bikes Anytime.

Mayb Now The New Gen Kips Dun Like Gathering.

--==藤原文太==--

藤原とうぶ店(自家用)

No More Close Family Like The Past..last Time Say Outing Wow Lao 20 Bikes Anytime.

hehe, ya loh agree...dont fret bro maybe all bz:cheeky:

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

wah sometime ago eh... den nw u tell me... haha... i cnt remember ar..
I told you before on MSN..Just that who would wanna pay attention to what I have to say..:giddy:

bros...

anyone knows the cheapest to get racing levers(1 set) brake+clutch?

hees

-pendek-:gun:

Racin levers? Is it those flippable ones or just CNC'ed anodized ones? :giddy:

All involved in the NDP08 la bro..:cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

haix.. wishes to go but working lei.. just reached home nia... tired man..

AN AFTERNOON WITH MY ICEL....

I went to Kota Tinggi earlier today to do some recon. as well as visiting my relatives. It was a hot day as I rode along Second Link and straight to N.S Malaysia highways. I reached my destination safely.

As the hours grew old, I then decided to head back home. Hoping to catch the National day parada via live tv!! As I was traveling, the sky was gloomy and lightnings were spotted. I forced the throttle.

All of sudden,the sky gave birth to heavy rain and I am caught in it. The road was small and slippery. I am all drenched and my bike started to COUGH!!

COUGH means.. the racing cone shaped air filter was taking in rain water and it was choking for air. I had no choice but to struggle on and that had caused my engine to die. I stopped by the road side and unable to start my bike. It was cold and wet!! For an hour, I just sat on my bike and viewed the gloomy rainy sky. My handphone was wet and unable to function thus I am unable to contact anyone for help. If the rain do not stopped, I will have to camp by the road side.

Like a pack of wolves lingering over a meat, Malaysian HARDCORE Mat Rempits..or SPEED RACERS.. rode past me a few times. The same gang of 6 riders kept doing U turns and surveyed my conditions. To be frank, I am worried and prepared for the worst. What if they attack or rob me? They might even kill me..

As they were doing lingering, a screwdriver was already on my hands. A tool turned weapon for self defense preparations. Then an anonymous rider slowed down and stopped in front of my bike. He boarded down and walked towards me. I departed from my bike and posed a defensive posture. He asked me what had happened and he looked sincere. I told him that my bike was unable to start. He offered to push my bike using his leg while he rode on his bike. I agreed and saw that the MAT REMPITS were slowly dispersing. I brave myself for anything. That guy supported my bike all the way till a gas station. Over there, I borrowed his tools and dry my wet air filter. To show my gratitude, I bought for him cigarettes and pump his bike fuel full. He rejected but I insisted. I was rescued and only to found out after he left the gas station from the pump attendant that the man who helped me was actually a policeman.

My salute goes to him... MAY GOD BLESS U!!

Wow.. lucky you and the one whom you believed in has protected you... I dun wan to even think IF that happens to me... I wun even wan that to happen... :giddy:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

I went to Kota Tinggi earlier today to do some recon. as well as visiting my relatives. It was a hot day as I rode along Second Link and straight to N.S Malaysia highways. I reached my destination safely.

As the hours grew old, I then decided to head back home. Hoping to catch the National day parada via live tv!! As I was traveling, the sky was gloomy and lightnings were spotted. I forced the throttle.

All of sudden,the sky gave birth to heavy rain and I am caught in it. The road was small and slippery. I am all drenched and my bike started to COUGH!!

COUGH means.. the racing cone shaped air filter was taking in rain water and it was choking for air. I had no choice but to struggle on and that had caused my engine to die. I stopped by the road side and unable to start my bike. It was cold and wet!! For an hour, I just sat on my bike and viewed the gloomy rainy sky. My handphone was wet and unable to function thus I am unable to contact anyone for help. If the rain do not stopped, I will have to camp by the road side.

Like a pack of wolves lingering over a meat, Malaysian HARDCORE Mat Rempits..or SPEED RACERS.. rode past me a few times. The same gang of 6 riders kept doing U turns and surveyed my conditions. To be frank, I am worried and prepared for the worst. What if they attack or rob me? They might even kill me..

As they were doing lingering, a screwdriver was already on my hands. A tool turned weapon for self defense preparations. Then an anonymous rider slowed down and stopped in front of my bike. He boarded down and walked towards me. I departed from my bike and posed a defensive posture. He asked me what had happened and he looked sincere. I told him that my bike was unable to start. He offered to push my bike using his leg while he rode on his bike. I agreed and saw that the MAT REMPITS were slowly dispersing. I brave myself for anything. That guy supported my bike all the way till a gas station. Over there, I borrowed his tools and dry my wet air filter. To show my gratitude, I bought for him cigarettes and pump his bike fuel full. He rejected but I insisted. I was rescued and only to found out after he left the gas station from the pump attendant that the man who helped me was actually a policeman.

alhamdulillah..

he was the right man, at the right place, at the right time..

yeah that's the problem with open pod, cant get wet..

busy life, work work work

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

may i know y my petrol is leaking so much after i stopped my engine and wanted to park? i turn off the fuel valve the petrol stop flowing but when i turn on again it flow out alot. its not dripping but flowing. what is the problem with it and how do i solve it? thanks guys!

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

may i know y my petrol is leaking so much after i stopped my engine and wanted to park? i turn off the fuel valve the petrol stop flowing but when i turn on again it flow out alot. its not dripping but flowing. what is the problem with it and how do i solve it? thanks guys!
When you turn on the fuel valve of coz it flows..Just like tap water..You turn on the tap the water flow la..:cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

wow god bless u bro. anyone wld tink the guy may just pretend to help. pity sia to be drench n worst of all bike prob .. in malaysia anyting can happen..

Just BEcause I fOllOw The speed LIMIT DoesnT mEan i am slow!!

God bless all Malaysian Officers!:pray: U're 1 lucky guy Val..:thumb:

Pumped petrol too full??:confused:

http://robeastblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/jabbawockeez_red.jpg

yes possible, just bring ure seats to shops like 219, auntie or the shop beside LAB...these shops are known to rewrap ure seat..can do additional cushion 2...cost around er...bring at least $50 just in case for both seats...

Some kind of an adventure!

Its comforting to know there are still good pple out there...

Thank god ur safe!:p

Some kind of an adventure!

Its comforting to know there are still good pple out there...

Thank god ur safe!:p

Hey guys.. sorry. First time posting in this thread. Already have a krr for half a year and my carb died once after 3 months. Now it just died again.. engine keeps stalling at traffic lights.. so annoying.

Anyway, was wondering if there are any specific carbs to recommend for krr, or for that matter.. what sizes.. and what they mean etc?

Any help would be very greatly appreciated!