SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

Hey guys.. sorry. First time posting in this thread. Already have a krr for half a year and my carb died once after 3 months. Now it just died again.. engine keeps stalling at traffic lights.. so annoying.

Anyway, was wondering if there are any specific carbs to recommend for krr, or for that matter.. what sizes.. and what they mean etc?

Any help would be very greatly appreciated!

Maybe its time to change your spark plug? Idle too low? Just some of the possibilities..:cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Yeah its about time for my regular servicing.. change engine oil.. spark plug etc. Last time this happened, my mech say must change carb.. say probably something stuck inside but i have a feeling he was bullshitting. Probably washing the carb would have sufficed. As for idle.. i tried setting it as high as 3500rpm and the engine would still just die off..

Anyone have an experience on this matter?

Yeah its about time for my regular servicing.. change engine oil.. spark plug etc. Last time this happened, my mech say must change carb.. say probably something stuck inside but i have a feeling he was bullshitting. Probably washing the carb would have sufficed. As for idle.. i tried setting it as high as 3500rpm and the engine would still just die off..

That's high..:giddy:

Why don't you try replacin the spark plug first? It doesn't cost much and if it rectified your problem..At least it will save you alot of hassle..:cool:

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

That's high..:giddy:

Why don't you try replacin the spark plug first? It doesn't cost much and if it rectified your problem..At least it will save you alot of hassle..:cool:

Oh.. the last time i had this problem mech changed my carb and rectified the problem. Now that the exact same problem has come back im hoping that i dont have to change the carb again. I'll go change the spark plug and wash carb and see how it goes i guess.

Thanks for the help!

it is true what bro yat mentioned..

carb dun get damaged that easily, in your case that fast?

3500 idling is way to high bro..

washing the carb might help..

but as he posted, he changed the carb a few months back?

i doubt it can get clogged that fast either..

try change ur plugs..

check the carb tuning and a/f ratio too?

guess maybe i got cheated the last time.. which is why i wanna ask for opinions now again before i go and change carb again haha.. cannot afford to change carb on a 3 monthly basis lol

carb not so easy spoilt..may b they cheat u!Try change other shop..what i think is water go in carb....try open carb n see the carb bowl got water or not!water can easy go in kr tank from top...cover it.plug also not so easy spoilt,but some time unluky...may got this problem.try these two thing n see how!hope these can help u.

may i know y my petrol is leaking so much after i stopped my engine and wanted to park? i turn off the fuel valve the petrol stop flowing but when i turn on again it flow out alot. its not dripping but flowing. what is the problem with it and how do i solve it? thanks guys!

inside the carb got two ball n pin n something need to change...dunno how to say..hope other know english can tell/help u

AN AFTERNOON WITH MY ICEL....

I went to Kota Tinggi earlier today to do some recon. as well as visiting my relatives. It was a hot day as I rode along Second Link and straight to N.S Malaysia highways. I reached my destination safely.

As the hours grew old, I then decided to head back home. Hoping to catch the National day parada via live tv!! As I was traveling, the sky was gloomy and lightnings were spotted. I forced the throttle.

All of sudden,the sky gave birth to heavy rain and I am caught in it. The road was small and slippery. I am all drenched and my bike started to COUGH!!

COUGH means.. the racing cone shaped air filter was taking in rain water and it was choking for air. I had no choice but to struggle on and that had caused my engine to die. I stopped by the road side and unable to start my bike. It was cold and wet!! For an hour, I just sat on my bike and viewed the gloomy rainy sky. My handphone was wet and unable to function thus I am unable to contact anyone for help. If the rain do not stopped, I will have to camp by the road side.

Like a pack of wolves lingering over a meat, Malaysian HARDCORE Mat Rempits..or SPEED RACERS.. rode past me a few times. The same gang of 6 riders kept doing U turns and surveyed my conditions. To be frank, I am worried and prepared for the worst. What if they attack or rob me? They might even kill me..

As they were doing lingering, a screwdriver was already on my hands. A tool turned weapon for self defense preparations. Then an anonymous rider slowed down and stopped in front of my bike. He boarded down and walked towards me. I departed from my bike and posed a defensive posture. He asked me what had happened and he looked sincere. I told him that my bike was unable to start. He offered to push my bike using his leg while he rode on his bike. I agreed and saw that the MAT REMPITS were slowly dispersing. I brave myself for anything. That guy supported my bike all the way till a gas station. Over there, I borrowed his tools and dry my wet air filter. To show my gratitude, I bought for him cigarettes and pump his bike fuel full. He rejected but I insisted. I was rescued and only to found out after he left the gas station from the pump attendant that the man who helped me was actually a policeman.

My salute goes to him... MAY GOD BLESS U!!

wah bro you super duper lucky ah. hahahaha.

anyway kinda same thing happened to me before. but mine was in jb. haha. i was riding with my friends there at night when my engine suddenly died. then i was the last bike so my friends didn't notice me stopping by the roadside in the ULU street despite me horning like mad at like 3am. then at the same time got like 3 mat rempits at the opposite lane shouting at me. i was so waiting for them to U turn and rob me. i almost **** in my pants seriously no joke. hahaha. after like TEN good minutes my friends finally realised i wasn't behind anymore and they turned back to look for me. and when they found me they found the proble... fuel never on la alamak!! lucky those rempits didn't U turn to do anything funny or what. it was one hell of a experience.

I went to Kota Tinggi earlier today to do some recon. as well as visiting my relatives. It was a hot day as I rode along Second Link and straight to N.S Malaysia highways. I reached my destination safely.

As the hours grew old, I then decided to head back home. Hoping to catch the National day parada via live tv!! As I was traveling, the sky was gloomy and lightnings were spotted. I forced the throttle.

All of sudden,the sky gave birth to heavy rain and I am caught in it. The road was small and slippery. I am all drenched and my bike started to COUGH!!

COUGH means.. the racing cone shaped air filter was taking in rain water and it was choking for air. I had no choice but to struggle on and that had caused my engine to die. I stopped by the road side and unable to start my bike. It was cold and wet!! For an hour, I just sat on my bike and viewed the gloomy rainy sky. My handphone was wet and unable to function thus I am unable to contact anyone for help. If the rain do not stopped, I will have to camp by the road side.

Like a pack of wolves lingering over a meat, Malaysian HARDCORE Mat Rempits..or SPEED RACERS.. rode past me a few times. The same gang of 6 riders kept doing U turns and surveyed my conditions. To be frank, I am worried and prepared for the worst. What if they attack or rob me? They might even kill me..

As they were doing lingering, a screwdriver was already on my hands. A tool turned weapon for self defense preparations. Then an anonymous rider slowed down and stopped in front of my bike. He boarded down and walked towards me. I departed from my bike and posed a defensive posture. He asked me what had happened and he looked sincere. I told him that my bike was unable to start. He offered to push my bike using his leg while he rode on his bike. I agreed and saw that the MAT REMPITS were slowly dispersing. I brave myself for anything. That guy supported my bike all the way till a gas station. Over there, I borrowed his tools and dry my wet air filter. To show my gratitude, I bought for him cigarettes and pump his bike fuel full. He rejected but I insisted. I was rescued and only to found out after he left the gas station from the pump attendant that the man who helped me was actually a policeman.

who ask u pasang those things that make ur bike sick!!! air filter la wat crap!

2B ☑ 2A ☑ 2 ☑ 3 ☑ 4 ☑ 5 â˜

heya.. any1 owner of kr fbc3509r?

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk237/sp_4737/n531346419_2451040_610.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk237/sp_4737/IMAGE_252.jpg

6 Dec 2007 - 20 Jan 2009 - NSR 150 SP - (FS*7*7K)

13 Mar 2009 - RVF 400 NC35 - (FP6**6J)

28 Feb 2011 - CBR 600 RR - (F*5885*)

thanks god u r safe! doesnt wan to see any sg biker have any problem in malaysia. its really hurtful.

Pumped petrol too full??:confused:

my fren say my carb overflow with petrol and my setting is too low so he re-adjusted for me. now its ok! :) thanks for helping!

3500rpm really too high. mine is only 1500rpm..

inside the carb got two ball n pin n something need to change...dunno how to say..hope other know english can tell/help u

my fren say my carb overflow with petrol and my setting is too low so he re-adjusted for me. now its ok! :) thanks for helping!

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

2 balls and pin? Is it in black? Is it the float? :giddy:

like finding needle in a haystack:cheeky:

if he is in sbf forum (esp this thread) shd be alrite

curious to know... why finding?

cuz i wana respray my bike same paintwork as his(but in diff colour).. saw his bike once at sch carpark (NAFA).. i need some photos to show my bike shop wad kinda paintwork it is..

its a black base krr with white design.. some swirls at the tank/side plus a star near the front bottom.. the bike has spoky rims.. plate number FBC3509R.. any1 noe him can lemmie noe?

cuz i need e design asap..supposed to send respray last wk le >.

She want to jio lacin..:cool:
hahaha youuu!!!!! dun get me into trouble hehehe :X the owner down spoky rim worr.. dun play play :X

hahaha youuu!!!!! dun get me into trouble hehehe :X the owner down spoky rim worr.. dun play play :X
Think out of the box la..Before that you poke his tyres with nails..:lol:

Must be some tribal design with the slanted star at the front..:cool:

When will someone be creative enough to get transparent fairings? :giddy:

haha still ask me poke ppls tyres :X

YES THAT IS THE PAINTWORK

do u noe where i can get a pic? ive been googling lyk crazy n stil no picccc

:cry:

well, can u 1st make transparent fibreglass or watever materail our ferring is made of?