SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

All gangster siol no need sleep 1 leh

u giving hint that u oso gangster? lol

er click my profile then u see some where near the group got join or some thing

eh i see no join button or anything lei lol . . . nvm i slowly search

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

no slp means gangster meh.. den slp alot = nerdy?

lax lax ok sry boss ? don beat me pls ): i no gangster i guai kia .. going send my aunt soon ):

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

eh funny lei i see other social grp got the join button but onli urs dun haf strange

April 6 2009 - 2B

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

eh funny lei i see other social grp got the join button but onli urs dun haf strange

lol dono what to say

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

corner so fun meh ?

challenging what, see how low u can go.. but of course not on 2b bikes la, sure fall. somemore mine spokey, wait till i change first.. then try abit, i now corner abit, just ABIT only i scared.. lol, rossi my idol

u no try before? imagine urself as valentina rossi lol all the way down until knee touch ground w00t

that'll be an achievement! but not in track also boring :angel:

duno.. thought that day see newspaper underage molest case the name abit familiar..

haha, molesting is FUN! jk. :cheeky:

you patched already?? nice wordin on tanks there

alamak bro.. i always mistook u cos of ur moulded head fairing with the circle headlight.. tat bike is in rp..

and u mistaken already.. my bike is not as fierce or fast as they claim..

they are exagerating stuffs here..

their FULL SYSTEM actually means other thing..

tats why they always emphasize "full system" with capital letters..

my bike (in terms of performance-wise) is stock with only emptied stomach and powersetting.. maybe i also add in tat i installed a fast throttle(long long time ago).. in case it create any issues..

ahahhaa..

haha... relax uh, no issues. juz said tt for fun. :cheeky:

Funny description ahaha...

As for kits system... here's another hint. Its actually can be called a TWIN SYSTEM or DUAL system. I left before ut was completed so i also dunno its POWER.

hmmm.... dual air intake system??? hahha

small bike only wan knee touch ground lol yes sure we can do it .. but have u ever think u fall 1 time can liaoz lol

u all nv fall before so u all not scare lol

laz tyme i used to be corner-siao, work at pizza hut fall more den 10 times also still dare to corner. but with kr i only fell once at mount faber during the downhill u turn, went too low scrape footrest den fall.. hahahah. so i think up to the person whether he dare corner or not.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

Welcome to the KRR Familia!!

In here, u get ya questions... answered!! Lots of pros.. allow me to name a few ppl here:

Desmond: Good in wiring. Bike is also a moving electrical store. Ups for his DIY projects.

Shamie: Baby Shamie..organizers to many memorable KRR outings! Pm her for such events if u bored or rotting at home.

Inuki: This Japanese guy sells LEDs..and does DIY spraying of ya bike. Cool guy and sometimes sucks cos he wont reveal to me wat TIK is doing to his bike!

Manfred: A KRR fighter but soon changing to a bigger powered bike! Sighzzz

Blueacidic: This guy,all he wanan learn. what u teach, he learns it fast!!

Artpark: U got to love his pinkies for we guys love pinkies and his bike frame is pink!

Andy: This bro rides one damn sotong KRR type fighter bike! U cant see him, but only hear his bike zoom past u!!

Kyrul: This fellow is another speed demon. I labelled him as legend killer. Dont let him hear u got a fast bike, he will chase u like hell. Cool guy btw!!

Hafiz: I love his spiderman KRR man.. it realy cool just like the owner!

SparkerS1: This guru of KRR now dunno go where. wanna learn, learn from him!

Shinoki: I called him the MAN cos he owns a mean machine and took up things fast!!

Chocolate jay: Cool guy bro.. love his personality and his bike!!

Kuroro3: An immortal.. thats what i can say. He was flung, rolled and bashed up together with his KRR and less than 1hr later, he turned up and smiled at ya face! Fierce!!!

Pyscho reez: Hmmm very silent type,humble but i guess must possessed weapons of mass destruction in his pockets!! kidding!!

Eyra: Sweet lady rider..i love her smiles and curious abt bike! my cousin btw so..nothing much to say except UPz!!

Umar: I seldom chat with this one but i guess he must be cool cos hes UMAR!

SarahChoo: One word: HOTEY BABY!! Cute like cat!! meooww!

Sarah Li: Also another pussycat in the forum. Coolllllllllll!!! Meoww!

Swet: This baby girl, i dunno where she goes.. haiz..where are u!!

TIK: u wanna see LEDs..bright ones..look at this guy bike!! Power sia.. he made me HEADACHES!!

Alvin8787: Lau Jiao!! Old bird. He was racing while we are in liquid state!!

Marvelous: My brother! I miss him sia..sigh..pls come back!! Hes the man in KRR familia!

EmilynDeLeena: My wife, I love her. Nobody can touch her. Muacsss!!

Valarie: Tats me!!!

* PS: For the pilots whois names I missed out, im sorry cos headaches la due to TIK's bike programme!! There are many more unknown or forgotten KRR pilots but they are all cool and fast and furious!

haha..i relak and retire already lah..now seeing so many other people organising this and that..you guys really makes me proud la... :D

Long Live the KRR Familia!! :D

ji tao give me strike toto...

i go tellah chong, u do wadever u wan, i give u 5k..

help me clean everythin, repair everything

haha.. i strike first lah.. turn by turn... every month one KR rider strike TOTO!!! :D

dun get s4 is u are still in ns..maintenance is also high being a bigger bike and all..

guys when wanna go henderson wave for outing???after that go eat some delicious mee goreng and maggi goreng..damn power one..after that still can go 99 turns to play..i corner till scrape fairings and helmet at 99 turns...

haha.. is that the one you say? POWEEEERRRR one!! lolx.. okok.. sms me again.. You start the ball rolling first? den I'll start to sms people.. but but.. weekdays night please.. other den friday night..

Hmm shall consider my budget.

Are you ok? Any serious injuries?

haha.. relax.. he corner until scrape fairings and signal lights... but bike NOT down yet.. :D

thanks guys..so just change eo n sp ah....?

yeah.. just change EO and SP, your bike should be flying again.. :)

I want to play corner, learn rather.

lolx.. hard to learn... learn by experience... how we tell you also diff.. diff people diff patterns to corner.. I prefer corner w/o scraping ANYTHING... sometimes I corner with my body opposite direction.. sometimes same direction.. depends on the road condition and my mood?

if fast fast speed.. follow the flow.. corner same direction... cause the "centre xxxxx" is there :)

u no try before? imagine urself as valentina rossi lol all the way down until knee touch ground w00t

nah.. nv... and dun wan.. try once and scrape my foot rest..*wonder how i did that as well... I remember 90 degree corner with pillion.. :sian:

my 1st time when I went Kallang Leisure with my gf.. haha..

u gimme terok condition tai u ownself good luck,, LOL but if u wan do patching might as well ask them spray for u..

below 2 pix is for u xD

twin supercharger wad.. turbo come in twice wan.. bang bang~ pffff pfffff~~

later u hear "autobots xform!"

mess with me nvm.. mess with vickii u die.. she bites.

scrape here and there only.. u no see him lick the tar before when he corner..

lolx.. nice nice.. see tml morning I'll go and see your bike again.. haha...

autobots xforms.. haha...

my bike doesn't bites.. but she haunt... :D

lolx.. lick the tar... hmmm.. *wonder how to do it.. Ah bo chris try and show us? :D

that is a special tank.. words cut from inside, den led strips inside the tank.. shhh.. dun tell tp or rov..

haha.. nice one.. I tot he's refering the the tail..but.. it's tank lei.. haha...

All gangster siol no need sleep 1 leh

yeah lor.. i also just wake up nia.. see? guai kai slp early wake up early.. haha...

"special invitation only" :D

Get shamie to invite you.. :)

challenging what, see how low u can go.. but of course not on 2b bikes la, sure fall. somemore mine spokey, wait till i change first.. then try abit, i now corner abit, just ABIT only i scared.. lol, rossi my idol

that'll be an achievement! but not in track also boring :angel:

haha, molesting is FUN! jk. :cheeky:

you patched already?? nice wordin on tanks there

lolx.. challenging is not wat I wan in life.. NICE is wat I wan.. imagine.. people challenge you to let them "F**" your wife.. you on meh? No ma.. you bong them back liaoz.. haha.. den TP challenge you to race.. you dare meh? haha... Dunno why.. just dun like challenge.. friendly match ok lah.. not challenge.. the more people challenge.. the more I off... haha... But.. "once in awhile" On nia.. :D

lolx.. I agreed molesting is FUN!! but.. not in singapore.. haha.. Haven't tried it.. wish to.. no guts to.. :D

huhu!

who going melaka ah??

lai lai!! lets go melaka!! it will be FUN!!!! xD

lolx.. tired lei.. so far...no $$ also.. :(

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

u gimme terok condition tai u ownself good luck,, LOL but if u wan do patching might as well ask them spray for u..

nononon , cause i wanna u help me on my single seat =D

the colour of it different , its pink in colour . but my bike matt black mah , so thinking on spraying to matt black

guys, ask you all ar, for NS man is it wise to get a s4 anot, or stick to KR?
Don't change..Save up for 2 years then can get Class 2 bike when ORD! :thumb:

Quite a bunch actually. Noisy piston(or it could be the conrod not sure which). Also has a ringing sound. Rpm never goes above 10k.
Your piston ring needs replacement..:sweat:

Corner low doesn't mean fast..Fast corner doesn't mean low..I'd rather corner fast then low..To each its own..:cool:

guys i hvn start my bike 4 2wk n now ride feel abit weird do i need 2 service...
No need..Just check your batt and rectifier..Do a proper warm up before ridin..:cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

twin supercharger wad.. turbo come in twice wan.. bang bang~ pffff pfffff~~

later u hear "autobots xform!"

electric bicycle la!

I think its no longer just add salt pepper and vinegar already.. got ketchup, chilli, ice cream and milo ice in the mix. :lol:

Electric ah.. can can got 10000W then say.

that is a special tank.. words cut from inside, den led strips inside the tank.. shhh.. dun tell tp or rov..

Yup its not a glow sticker. Its not...its not....

hmmm.... dual air intake system??? hahha

No man, even more power then that.....!!!

Don't change..Save up for 2 years then can get Class 2 bike when ORD! :thumb:

Your piston ring needs replacement..:sweat:

I think cos see fren2 all change s4/rvf my heart also weak. yup. shall do it after melaka trip :)

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

Bro,u are having a problematic KRR rite? and since NS is the main issues, my personal view is that u get a Sparkie. Very much less prob and low maintenance. No need 2T and such. Furthermore, u are still our Familia when u not riding a KRR anymore.

Haha. thanks man. But still, there's nuttin like a 2 stroker. I'll give it some thought :)

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

I think cos see fren2 all change s4/rvf my heart also weak. yup. shall do it after melaka trip :)

u are going to the malacca trip too? :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

lax lax ok sry boss ? don beat me pls ): i no gangster i guai kia .. going send my aunt soon ):

nah beh.... hahahahaha

nononon , cause i wanna u help me on my single seat =D

the colour of it different , its pink in colour . but my bike matt black mah , so thinking on spraying to matt black

aiya u bring me the tail i see la.. u like that say i also dun understand.. soli la i btc wan...

ok2 thanks guys

welcome.. $50 pls!

***jalal: !!! chrome fairing! sedap?

like aluminium foil only.. >.Nightmare.295.jpg

Edited by Jundeang

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

Its been such a long time since I last came forum. Donno if u guys still remember me. Im the noob nerd with specs. Been recently super busy with alot of sh*t to handle.

I wanna thank Andyshen, Hafiz, Azli, Kit,Chris, Artpark, Azli fren and The new guy with angkong on leg for the pleasant surprise of finding me when i was at work. I felt really touched that most of u stay very far also can come down to my hub. thank you so much guys.

I also wanna apologise to Shamie for being unreacheable. The great thing about this girl is that she still doesnt give up and every now and then tried to reach me.

Lastly I miss the krr pilots and our big outings that we had. Like the one at Leisure Park. 26 bikes right? haha

兄弟的义气

"special invitation only" :D

Get shamie to invite you.. :)

oh special invitation onli ar i tot got some join button search 1 hr ytd night still cannot find

fireshamie invite me to the krr social grp pls >

April 6 2009 - 2B

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Its been such a long time since I last came forum. Donno if u guys still remember me. Im the noob nerd with specs. Been recently super busy with alot of sh*t to handle.

I wanna thank Andyshen, Hafiz, Azli, Kit,Chris, Artpark, Azli fren and The new guy with angkong on leg for the pleasant surprise of finding me when i was at work. I felt really touched that most of u stay very far also can come down to my hub. thank you so much guys.

I also wanna apologise to Shamie for being unreacheable. The great thing about this girl is that she still doesnt give up and every now and then tried to reach me.

Lastly I miss the krr pilots and our big outings that we had. Like the one at Leisure Park. 26 bikes right? haha

ya and u nvr wheelie show us =(

Inuki, u are developing a bike with chrome fairings and it is unacceptable. This idea belongs to me and its mine! U have taken the arms race a little too much and I am very unhappy cos u are gg to own a chrome fairings... very very nice!! :cry:

eh.. trade fairing with u wan? xD

http://singapore.check4d.com/SingaporeResult.gif

mew?

<3 Vickii and Freya

://www.demonchild.org

ya and u nvr wheelie show us =(

eh.. trade fairing with u wan? xD

i also got the same idea lor.. but its not chrome.. i call it pale silver.. haiz..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Pins u down on the bed,slowly caressing ya neck and gently removing ya buttons and pull down ya undies..passionately moving up my stick to ya hole and said.. I miss u,where have u been since Leisure park? U forget me..Ive been waiting for u.

Oh oh.. im turned on.. Careful emily or i might steal him from you! lol hahaha

兄弟的义气

oh special invitation onli ar i tot got some join button search 1 hr ytd night still cannot find

fireshamie invite me to the krr social grp pls >

chilli chill bro..i'm not 24/7 online u know...:cheeky:

the rest who wants can pm or sms me..thanks :)

hahaha..well..some bros are too precious for me to forget la..so yup2..hope to meet up w u again someday and just catch up here and there... :D

the rest of u guys too..hope to see some during the melaka trip & looking forward to spending a great weekend w my bros here ya..to the rest..hope to see u all during one of the outings okay..for myself, been busy, and currently in the pursuit of a greener pasture in the working force..wish me luck, cuz i think im so gonna need lots of it..:cheeky:but if u all wanna go jb pumpet for a while, I AM ON!!! just give me an sms ya.. :D