SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro I suggest u get yourself a bike cover n lock it with small padlock... Best if u install alarm.. I've lost my beloved Gilera. It's stolen with a full package internal n external. But now i've already install alarm. So far so good. No shopping spree.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/controversysells/sabanner_414x77.gif

..::http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/controversysells/s6star.jpgStage6::.. ' SCTR ATCK ' :Enthusiast? Do visit my homepage.

hello,some enquiry over here,what's the average FC for a 06 gilera huh?cos mine can only go 165km max with full tank..i'm using LV 4road and K&N open pod..i think my FC is very bad,any factors that may affect my FC besides setting?thanks!

Do not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you

hello,some enquiry over here,what's the average FC for a 06 gilera huh?cos mine can only go 165km max with full tank..i'm using LV 4road and K&N open pod..i think my FC is very bad,any factors that may affect my FC besides setting?thanks!

a properly tuned carburettor helps alot for to improve your FC. I dont dont see any other problems apart of your change in the LV pipe and KNN open Pod. Check your jettings.

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

a properly tuned carburettor helps alot for to improve your FC. I dont dont see any other problems apart of your change in the LV pipe and KNN open Pod. Check your jettings.

i did..i went to sunrise and that's what they said so i decided to change my open pod from hurricane to k&n,and reset all those things again..but the result is still the same so i am wondering if there's other factors..i don't want to waste money doing smtg but doesn't affect the outcome..thanks!

Do not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you

how much ah bro for an alarm system full packge?

scared in da future kena stolen again....

some cheapskates mother F#####S!!! out there!!! cheap things also wanna steal.. u know wat bro, i think he jealous lah ur gilera is very nice or wat dats y he wanna steal all the parts...

Screw Them cheapskates MOTHER F%%%%%S!!!

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

sad la. biker steal biker

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

maybe kids are trying to make their bicycle look like gilera now, rather than 125z or rxz? sheesh. bikers dont steal from bikers:nono:

dark mode, or light mode?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/one8tytwo/125ziblack.jpg

125zi

i believe if you report police they can dust your bike for finger prints :D

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

how much ah bro for an alarm system full packge?

scared in da future kena stolen again....

can go to Motoworld to fix the SPY 2-Way Alarm. if u close enough, you'll know when your bike alarm rings. eg; i stay at 7th floor, i'll know when my alarm goes off.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Firstly im not sure where to post this thread and 2ndly this thread is for those peepz living and owning a gilera '07 model in Hougang or wherever nearby.

I would like to thanks to the person or watever that has been checking out my gilera and happily unscrewing and "shopping" my parts for their owned gilera.

Its been the 2nd time for this 2 mths my bike part haf been missing.

1stly is my Suspension Cover,stolen last mth march... which is like oni $30 bucks and dat oso u take. Thanks 2 u. Too cheapskate to get a Suspension Cover yet u owned a gilera.

2ndly which just happen yesterday,18/04/2009,suspected around 230am-7am cos i got home at 2am and parked my bike at my MSCP BLK 576A Hougang St 51. And the missing part is...or shd i say stolen by some cheapskate gilera owner is my metallic plate (those that look stylish on both side of ur footrest area). Both gone and unscrew nicely and both oni cost less than $60.

To the rest in hougang..be warned. And if u guys experience the same problem by this Hougang Gilera hunter do PM me..... 1st time can..2nd time i post... 3rd time..god knows wat i do.

And to the person who shop all this stuff (u noe whoever u are) take gd care of that stuff k. I got a voltmeter oso..(just nid cut wire), a gd air filter open port... (just unscrew oso..simple) and a stock pipe...just in case u gilera wants it too. Go get a life.. if no $$$$ dun go get gilera.... go get other cheap bike. Thks ppl or sgbikes for listening to me =)

it happen to me few yrs back. I suggest you report to the police first, it will help you. The guy was caught, i stay in hougang 952 last time

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

hi gilera khakis, newbie here. need help. where can i buy a nice bracket for my i.u. my i.u inside the ferring cannot detect lah.

:cheers:

http://image.automotive.com/f/events/9583409+pheader/0707_impp_08_z+autocrave_show_and_concept+kt_so.jpg

'06: Kawasaki KR

'06-'09: Yamaha X1

'09: Runner VXR 200 '07

'11: Suzuki DRZ 400SM

need advise guys..

my bike can start normally & head light seems pretty bright enuff(seems like batt is fine)..

but there are a number of times where when i close the trottle, the engine stall.. is it b'cos the batt not enuff or is it the air filter dirty?

Thanks in advance.

Never stop smiling no matter how strange life is .

i place it on there too inside ferring infront can read.. y urs cant>?

dunno lah why. i'm confuse myself. everytime put in cashcard pass any gantry when i recheck it didnt make any deduction. LTA keep sending me letters for inspection.

i'll check it out @ sungei kadut then for the bracket. thx rastadan.

if not then my fren told me taihin do bracket for $18.

http://image.automotive.com/f/events/9583409+pheader/0707_impp_08_z+autocrave_show_and_concept+kt_so.jpg

i got my front ferring opened in hougang too. sleep over my fren's house. then the next morning my front ferring like senget2 then the logo was on top of my seat. trying to look for cashcard inside my i.u. nabe.. know how to take out the ferring dont know how to put it back nicely. luckily no cashcard inside. and yeah btw, my fren told me that hougang got a few mat2 kids with dyed hair like to disturb the peace of your parked motorcycle. dunno whether it's them. BIKE COVER best way out.

i got my front ferring opened in hougang too. sleep over my fren's house. then the next morning my front ferring like senget2 then the logo was on top of my seat. trying to look for cashcard inside my i.u. nabe.. know how to take out the ferring dont know how to put it back nicely. luckily no cashcard inside. and yeah btw, my fren told me that hougang got a few mat2 kids with dyed hair like to disturb the peace of your parked motorcycle. dunno whether it's them. BIKE COVER best way out.

Yeah i saw this group b4. They frequent Hougang Point area there.and its sumhow nearby where i stay. Make police report liao n yah gonna install the Spy-2-way-hope-no-more-stuff-gone alarm.....

Its not the machine that control you, its you that control the machine.