SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Where do u guys get a longer handlebar or a red handlebar?

Wanna get a red one if have and need to change location of mt iu unit. Its on the left side of the bar and blocking my speedo meter..

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/m0hs3n_2009/pulsar200ns.jpg

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upz for Ah Pek! Just went to him for EO change n some additional tips n service! Now with his x1r lub, I can feel the smoothness n drag my bike more !! Planning to take the air filter out ~

The risk is grits and dirt will get suck into the carbs. Go get a K&N or at least a new filter.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

what is the pros and cons of wrapping your exhaust header on our bike? i heard it shortens the lifespan of the header (due to higher temp) but because it keeps the header and exhaust hotter and in return it boost performance. it also protects the header from being damaged from debris being kicked up by the front wheel and also minimize rusting.

Edited by slayer2cool

what is the pros and cons of wrapping your exhaust header on our bike? i heard it shortens the lifespan of the header (due to higher temp) but because it keeps the header and exhaust hotter and in return it boost performance. it also protects the header from being damaged from debris being kicked up by the front wheel and also minimize rusting.

"..it also protects the header from being damaged from debris "..might as well wrap up the whole bike..rider too...ha...x3! Don't waste money lah..if its good, Honda Japan could have all bike made with wrapped headers.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

have check with few shops its about $200 for spec 3 tail

paint i'm not sure 2 yrs ago i paint my tank for $250

Thanks for the infor

Wow I see, lucky I didnt change my tail.

btw I went asking for s4 full body they tell me about $300+ so exp

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

Spec 3 tailboard average $200.

Unique motors package $199

And $245(if im not wrong with intrgrated light).

Ah boy u can get around $180( price may go up or down). But for ur platr num, they will cut here and there to mod cos cant use ver s old mudguard.. Get a new one about $40 better looking with lights or plate num too..

Thanks for the infor haha

Btw at unique motor package, er isit mean it come with other thing?

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

my bike produces some noise whenever i close throttle while riding.. the sound is like rolling marbles.. (its hard to describe n visualise.. i know..) jus wondering if its normal.. only when i close throttle to change gear or slow down..

i've check IU and mirror n headlight n signal light.. all tightly screwed..

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Jordanspy_Siggy.jpg

Say about sound My bike also haves some kind of sound produce when at low speed going up slot so sad

Hey can I ask is it fine that my handle bar is shaking ? I think is due to using of the handle bar to reverse often zzz

So is anyone using spec 3 tailboard now? Anyone went for inspection before?

you mean going up slope? that's just the engine straining abit. use a low gear and you should be ok. as for the handle bar shaking, mine vibrates at certain rpm so that is normal :)

and so far i have never heard of anybody using spec 3 tailboard on ver s passing inspection. all i know you got to send it over to the shop and they do it for you and get it pass ;)

serious? so everyone here with spec 3 tailboard send to shop? how long will the process take?

how much?

Not me yet, still thinking whether want to change not haha

you mean going up slope? that's just the engine straining abit. use a low gear and you should be ok. as for the handle bar shaking, mine vibrates at certain rpm so that is normal :)

and so far i have never heard of anybody using spec 3 tailboard on ver s passing inspection. all i know you got to send it over to the shop and they do it for you and get it pass ;)

Yea going up haha, wow okay I will try that haha. Haha my handle bar I think loose already need to tighten haha

Shouldn't be a problem.. My PB 1 is mounted with spec III tailboard.. Gone through inspection twice already..(",)

There is ALWAYS a Motorcycle overtaking your CAR!! DRIVERS, be sure to check ur BLINDSPOT!!

140407 - 170309 |Honda CBF150

180309 - 310812 |Honda CB400 PB1

310812 - 130416 |MaxSYM 400i

130416 - Present |Honda CB400X

Hi CBSF brothers.I don't know if i ask in the right topic.But im looking for CB400sf tyre hugger.I have a version R,im from Greece and i can't find something,from Europe.Usually the have only for hornet,cbr,cbf.Can anyone give me a seller link,that accept international shipping and paypal??

CB400 VTEC SpecIII Owner's Manual download

CB400 VTEC SpecIII Service Manual download

Singapore is a small dot so quite easy to get spares. Usually the parts could be found in shops all over the island. It quite difficult to get a web seller selling that and shipping it.

Hi CBSF brothers.I don't know if i ask in the right topic.But im looking for CB400sf tyre hugger.I have a version R,im from Greece and i can't find something,from Europe.Usually the have only for hornet,cbr,cbf.Can anyone give me a seller link,that accept international shipping and paypal??

Sent from my GT-P1000

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg