SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone knows a place where i can get a patch up job for my water pump- VerS?

My radiator no more coolent although my coolent reservoir is full. dont want to replace as my bike left one more year till scrap and replacing will cost quite alot.

Anyone knows a place where i can get a patch up job for my water pump- VerS?

My radiator no more coolent although my coolent reservoir is full. dont want to replace as my bike left one more year till scrap and replacing will cost quite alot.

What's wrong with ur coolant pump?..is it leaking badly? The reserve tank should be empty too unless the flow back tube is blocked. Let me know if u need to get the job done.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

What's wrong with ur coolant pump?..is it leaking badly? The reserve tank should be empty too unless the flow back tube is blocked. Let me know if u need to get the job done.

Yup need it done quite urgently if not i have to get a new bike before this one overheats and dies on me.

hello guys! any idea where can i get used/new ver R meter? what will the dmg be like??

$500+ new from FJT.

Hi Guys,

New in this thread. What are the basic things to look out for while maintaining a ver s?

Any info i should know.. Hope to learn more here. Thanks in advance.

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/m0hs3n_2009/pulsar200ns.jpg

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Hi Guys,

New in this thread. What are the basic things to look out for while maintaining a ver s?

Any info i should know.. Hope to learn more here. Thanks in advance.

welcome to the club! im new to the ver s too. my friend said every few mths check sprockets and lube the chain, dont delay EO change out and good to invest in a voltmeter to monitor battery. i set myself a habit to check tyre pressure every 2 weeks or so and gonna get my lube and maybe disc brake cleaners.

$500+ new from FJT.

thank you!

my meter looks something like this but with fuel gauge.. any1 knows where can i get a back cover for it? black or chrome

is there any way i can change the meter to spec 1,2,3 de?

http://www.xfmoto.com/images/l/201108/13122528590.jpg

Edited by jordanspy

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Jordanspy_Siggy.jpg

How much does it cost to change to spec 3 tailboard and where can get it?

Any good place to service s4 at tampines or bedok?

woohoo! just got my engine oil and coolant from ahpek and all i can say is POWER!

felt smoother during pick up! and it sounds alot better!

Thanks for going thru some basic knowledge of the bike. Really appreciated ur time n effort!

im loving my bike more n more!

"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story." Barney Stinson

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Jordanspy_Siggy.jpg

thank you!

my meter looks something like this but with fuel gauge.. any1 knows where can i get a back cover for it? black or chrome

is there any way i can change the meter to spec 1,2,3 de?

http://www.xfmoto.com/images/l/201108/13122528590.jpg

Ah Boy can get. I got mine at 15 bucks

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Hello, how do I check whether my coolant, my water pump is working and whether my bike is overheating anot?

Ride for an hour, carefully touch your radiator. If it is hot, then your radiator is working. Check for the temp light. Got light means going to overheat already.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Ride for an hour, carefully touch your radiator. If it is hot, then your radiator is working. Check for the temp light. Got light means going to overheat already.

Sorry for being a newbie but where and wat is a radiator? The temp light didn't light up at all tho. I'm curious bout the oil light lighting up before I start the engine, is that an issue? When will I know when I need to check my suspension and rear shock for maintenance?

KRISTAL =)): the CO-OWNER of this ACCOUNT

Peace :cheeky:

Sorry for being a newbie but where and wat is a radiator? The temp light didn't light up at all tho. I'm curious bout the oil light lighting up before I start the engine, is that an issue? When will I know when I need to check my suspension and rear shock for maintenance?

think its normal my temp light have not been up , as for engine it will be off after the engine fire up ^^)v

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

Rode my ver s for the 1st time today. Is the heat at the leg part caused by the engine normal?

Ver s can use K&N filter? My IU unit is quite bad.. Bought the bike came with a bad IU. there's water in the screen and digits are hardly visible..

woohoo! just got my engine oil and coolant from ahpek and all i can say is POWER!

felt smoother during pick up! and it sounds alot better!

Thanks for going thru some basic knowledge of the bike. Really appreciated ur time n effort!

im loving my bike more n more!

Got my eo changed by ah pek yesterday too. He have this new blend and I tried it out. At first didn't felt too much diff as compared with the previous blend with just x1r but this morning when i ride my bike, it's SUPER SMOOTH! Now I can feel the diff between the new blend and the previous one. Thanks ah pek

March 2009 - May 2010: VXR200 (FBB***B)

October 2010- September 2013: CB400 Spec 3 (FY****Y)

September 2013 - Present: GSR750 (FBH****S)

Rode my ver s for the 1st time today. Is the heat at the leg part caused by the engine normal?

Ver s can use K&N filter? My IU unit is quite bad.. Bought the bike came with a bad IU. there's water in the screen and digits are hardly visible..

dats norm bro, wearing jeans will reduce the heat :angel:

u cn get verS k&n filter @Unique.....price nid to call n chk .....:thumb:

if ur IU unit is still under warranty, u cn xchange it for the new slim type...else nid to recce for a better 2nd hand ones....:goodluck:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

Got my eo changed by ah pek yesterday too. He have this new blend and I tried it out. At first didn't felt too much diff as compared with the previous blend with just x1r but this morning when i ride my bike, it's SUPER SMOOTH! Now I can feel the diff between the new blend and the previous one. Thanks ah pek

Ha...x3! Thanks Bro!...I felt the same that's why I recommended to try. Have only a few sample left and hope some of u willing to try. More positive feedback means more assuring of this new stuff.

hello all, apart from installing voltmeter and using multimeter to test the battery, are there any other tell tale signs that the battery needs replacement?

U need a "Battery Analyser"..it tells the internal resistance value of the battery..that's, its "ablity" to hold charge. A battery may be new but with high internal rsistance value of more than 10 ohms..its a defective battery or 3/4 dead liao in holding charge.