SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Umm guys or Ahpek, can help me in this prob?

Recently, I noticed my rear brake power getting lesser/weaker. I checked the rear brakes and found that the brake pump area is covered with rusty liquid as shown here.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Photo0142.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Photo0143.jpg

I wondering if this is the cause. If so, what happened to it? And what must be done eh?

Another thing I noticed is that around my gear lever(on the left side) have oil liquid as shown

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Photo0144.jpg

Why is oil dripping frm the hole?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Black_Honda_wing_Sonics.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ouh no wonder.. yah I oso have the habit of spraying a lot of chain lube.. So that part is solved. Now will try the wd40 method for the other 1. Thx for the input bro!

Btw issit oso possible that my rear brake pump faulty? If so any1 noes the price range of changing the pump?

Hi guys, i've bought a Version S a week ago. It's been giving me problems. My bike gets so hot! i've checked my coolant water, it's like boiling water. Fan's working. It feels like i'm riding Class 2 bike! Any help?

Mechanic says must change gasket, is it true?

2nd, when i'm cruising at 90km/hr and above, it feels like i'm hitting small rocks, even when i clutch in.

Milks are for babies, Beers are for Mens! :cheeky:

Hi guys, i've bought a Version S a week ago. It's been giving me problems. My bike gets so hot! i've checked my coolant water, it's like boiling water. Fan's working. It feels like i'm riding Class 2 bike! Any help?

2nd, when i'm cruising at 90km/hr and above, it feels like i'm hitting small rocks, even when i clutch in.

Wanna help but im a newbie myself.. Lets wait for ah pek..

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/m0hs3n_2009/pulsar200ns.jpg

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

I don't thnk its the gasket..probably ur thermostat jammed or coolant wrong mixing ratio and oso possibly rust in ur cooling hose due to tap water used. It just a week ago..why not go back to them..u should have at least a month warranty coverage aginst such defects.

".. feels like i'm hitting small rocks"..suggest u go back to them too. I can't zero in on ur problem wif reference to ur description...best u get them to rectified the problem for free.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Ouh no wonder.. yah I oso have the habit of spraying a lot of chain lube.. So that part is solved. Now will try the wd40 method for the other 1. Thx for the input bro!

Btw issit oso possible that my rear brake pump faulty? If so any1 noes the price range of changing the pump?

check whether the rear brake lever mechanism is snag/caught to anything. you could have press on the level fully but the mechanism moves half way and thus the brake works at half the power :)

Fuh, i hope its not my previous ver s. Always have the overheating issues. No of top overhaul under my name is three. If im not wrong, the no plate is fp5674. . . Stay away from that bike. Problem. Should also check ur water pump.

Actually should make a "stay away list of problem bikes".

- fp5674s / top block problem,overheating problem,loose meter casing.

Sent from my GT-P1000

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

Well the fact is, I bought my bike from I-Motoring. It looks like they're not doing their job. they said they changed the metal thingy to prevent the coolant from leaking out already.

In the end, it feels like same. I put my bike in their shop for 4 days for them to repair. When i collect my bike, it feels like it's the same. i'm not going back there to service, i rather pay to get it done den to go back countless time but the problem persist.

Milks are for babies, Beers are for Mens! :cheeky:

Well the fact is, I bought my bike from I-Motoring. It looks like they're not doing their job. they said they changed the metal thingy to prevent the coolant from leaking out already.

In the end, it feels like same. I put my bike in their shop for 4 days for them to repair. When i collect my bike, it feels like it's the same. i'm not going back there to service, i rather pay to get it done den to go back countless time but the problem persist.

maybe it's time you set an appointment with ah pek...

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

What's wrong with ur carbs? Nothing wrong don't touch. No workshop service manual ever recommended to dismantle ur carbs and service unless there are components to be replace.

Got along things wrong bro!

1) Idling fluctuates (not constant.. especially early in the morning)

2) Whenever I throttle, response is late.

3) Meter needle returns late to zero after every throttle.

Help me.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Got along things wrong bro!

1) Idling fluctuates (not constant.. especially early in the morning)

2) Whenever I throttle, response is late.

3) Meter needle returns late to zero after every throttle.

Help me.

Could be just throttle cable problem..its very hard to fault a carb. If u have to replaced parts inside..I'm sure its not worth it..rather get a whole new carb set.

Errr...what's that "metal thingy"?..can u post an image or something and what's actually leaking out..oil or coolant or both?

Alright i'll post up a picture soon. Ah pek when you're free? maybe you can check what's wrong with my bike? i'm not good at explaining tho.

I'm free these days only at 1.5 pm - 3 pm wkdays..if wkends.from 10am to 2 pm. Just let me know a day ahead..90670020.

Juz an update on my rear brake problems.. Went to ah fook for rectification. Decided to change the brake pump kit and woila brake now makan like hell~

Anyways, noticed that the internals of my rear brake pump cylinder rusty like hell.. How the hell my previous owner took care of the bike sia..

hey anyone know about the price of changing vers to spec 3 tail? isit about 300 hundred plus? btw anyone know full body paint work will cost how much for super400? =)

honda sp>honda phantom> honda cb400>yamaha R15 > i want a honda CBR!!!

when i ride big bike, i feel like riding a small bike, when i ride small bike, i feel like riding a big bike OMG how...

hey anyone know about the price of changing vers to spec 3 tail? isit about 300 hundred plus? btw anyone know full body paint work will cost how much for super400? =)

have check with few shops its about $200 for spec 3 tail

paint i'm not sure 2 yrs ago i paint my tank for $250

ta200 2003-2007

cb400 spec1 2007-now

Spec 3 tailboard average $200.

Unique motors package $199

And $245(if im not wrong with intrgrated light).

Ah boy u can get around $180( price may go up or down). But for ur platr num, they will cut here and there to mod cos cant use ver s old mudguard.. Get a new one about $40 better looking with lights or plate num too..

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/m0hs3n_2009/pulsar200ns.jpg

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."