SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

so how to make rim spray last longer? Use wat kinda of things?

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

so how to make rim spray last longer? Use wat kinda of things?
Cover your bike and don't ride it..:shades:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

How to see..Initially I was on your right..The star is on the right side of my bike..Then I was left behind until I don't even see any tail lights..But its cool..I manage to stop to put on raincoat..:cool:

I think SP riders richer..Every time read..Around every 2-3 days sure got someone runnin in..Change piston like change underwear..:cool:

hmmms, time to meet up again :X

sry i din noe where u went, n seeing rossi speed off, i thot it best i do e same, i din hav a raincoat with me

Maybe go LTA and declare your bike as single seater..No pillion..So it will clearly show that your bike is indeed for 1 person only..:cheeky:
gd idea..

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk237/sp_4737/n531346419_2451040_610.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk237/sp_4737/IMAGE_252.jpg

6 Dec 2007 - 20 Jan 2009 - NSR 150 SP - (FS*7*7K)

13 Mar 2009 - RVF 400 NC35 - (FP6**6J)

28 Feb 2011 - CBR 600 RR - (F*5885*)

guys!! im thinking abt spraying my kr myself... any tips?? =DDD

other than 2 cans of spray paint.. what else shld i get? any form of help is appreciated! ;)

2 cans is not enough for the whole bike..You will need lacquer..Sand paper of a smooth and rough grit grade..And plenty of patience..:shades:

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

2 cans is not enough for the whole bike..You will need lacquer..Sand paper of a smooth and rough grit grade..And plenty of patience..:shades:

haha clear spray n smooth + rought grit i gt.. but will nvr dare to spray ferring myself. chome my rims til can die liao lol

haha clear spray n smooth + rought grit i gt.. but will nvr dare to spray ferring myself. chome my rims til can die liao lol
These are for people who like to work on their bike/s themselves..Its always good to have someone (or more) for company while doin these stuff..Would be a bonus if that person knows how to do it too..So it could cut the time in half..:cool:

usually when u pillion pple is da easiest to scrap while cornering...i forgot dat im using chamber i take corner n almost hit da cte walls....still lucky to be alive...i scrap my chamber's stomach n it forced me to bring my bike up thus leaving me a few inches to hell...i was already riding on da white bumpy lines....it happened otw home from werk...cte sle entrance behind sub court...luckily i managed to control my bike....pheeeeewwwwwwww......

*DaNgEr Is No StRaNgEr To Da LoNe RaNgEr*

usually when u pillion pple is da easiest to scrap while cornering...i forgot dat im using chamber i take corner n almost hit da cte walls....still lucky to be alive...i scrap my chamber's stomach n it forced me to bring my bike up thus leaving me a few inches to hell...i was already riding on da white bumpy lines....it happened otw home from werk...cte sle entrance behind sub court...luckily i managed to control my bike....pheeeeewwwwwwww......
Its high time you get higher profile tyres..:shades:

You do know you can get booked for cornerin too low right? :giddy:

Booked summons, or funeral parlour?:pray:

You mean you wear leotards? :giddy:

:eek: :faint:

:lol: :faint:

Cover your bike and don't ride it..:shades:

Everyday warm up will do just fine..:rolleyes:

:eek: :pray:

http://robeastblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/jabbawockeez_red.jpg

These are for people who like to work on their bike/s themselves..Its always good to have someone (or more) for company while doin these stuff..Would be a bonus if that person knows how to do it too..So it could cut the time in half..:cool:
hahas ok nxt tym i call u accompany me :X

hahas ok nxt tym i call u accompany me :X
But I don't like gettin myhands dirty..:shades:

Hopefully i'll be getting to eat "nasi minyak" soon...:rolleyes: :clap:
I want nasi ambeng can? :giddy:

the master has spoken????:p

guys!! im thinking abt spraying my kr myself... any tips?? =DDD

other than 2 cans of spray paint.. what else shld i get? any form of help is appreciated! ;)

for whole bike...

10 pieces of grit 400

15 pieces of grit 1000

8 to 10 cans of black spray paint

8 cans of lacquer spray paint

dont forget your water as you use a wet sanding technique...

and dont forget your tack cloth for wipping away the dry dirt and after it has dried....

if you can afford it after lacquering go get some polishing compound and polish till smooth...

downtime estimate with above proces....more than 1 week...

although i recommend sending it to a shop for proper lasting job...

Good Luck :thumb:

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

this one really racer siolll. hahaha.

anyway i think i really need to get racing footrest already ah. corner that time dunno how many times the tip of my slipper scrap the floor already. now the shape of my slipper look weird, like the tip kena sand until smooth like that. haha.

for whole bike...

10 pieces of grit 400

15 pieces of grit 1000

and dont forget your tack cloth for wipping away the dry dirt and after it has dried....

if you can afford it after lacquering go get some polishing compound and polish till smooth...

Will e duration n methods be e same for airbrushing helmets too??:confused:

anyway i think i really need to get racing footrest already ah. corner that time dunno how many times the tip of my slipper scrap the floor already. now the shape of my slipper look weird, like the tip kena sand until smooth like that. haha.

Then u should corner to e other side too so that ur slippers will look e same..:cool:

http://robeastblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/jabbawockeez_red.jpg

lolx... anyway guys... remember to take down another party details if you kanna bump by car from behind.. I kanna bump.. slight bump but forget to take down ANY details and found out that my tyres and bearrings become loose.. So dun be gan chiong.. If kanna bump.. injure or not.. come down from your bike and take a smoke if you are a smoker, if not.. take off your helmet and access damaged ON THE SPOT... If not damaged found immediately.. take down details before letting the idiot who bump you goes off.. I'm really shock as It's my first time kanna such an accident... sianz...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

wow bro ride safe bro. nights everyone anyways!

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

TO

KRR pro(s) & Expereince & Riders

In need of help... i dunno y my bike d temperature EASILY go up..as in..easy to get hot(temperature rise)... i go to a shop they say top gasket need change... so i do full service.. still hot... then some say exhaust problem(sumbat), so i go jb decarbonise my pipe.. then still d temperature easily rise..d jb guy said something like, blok bengkok(dunno wads d eng word).. now im lost sia... if i put fan, will there be a difference??

SUMMARY

- temperature easily rise

- already full service and decarbonise pipe

- still easily rise

- jb guy said need to do stg bout the blok because bengkok

- will there be difference in putting a fan?

- NEED HELP and ADVISE

currenlty

- dread in confusion

- too much money alreayd been spent on it still d same result

class 2B bikes

Yamaha RXZ 135 : 2007 - 2008

Kawasaki KR 150 : 2008 - ????

class 2A bikes

SOON

class 2 bikes

In another year

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/boisetanlife/1_616486718l-tile.jpg

TO

In need of help... i dunno y my bike d temperature EASILY go up..as in..easy to get hot(temperature rise)... i go to a shop they say top gasket need change... so i do full service.. still hot... then some say exhaust problem(sumbat), so i go jb decarbonise my pipe.. then still d temperature easily rise..d jb guy said something like, blok bengkok(dunno wads d eng word).. now im lost sia... if i put fan, will there be a difference??

SUMMARY

- still easily rise

- NEED HELP and ADVISE

currenlty

- dread in confusion

got check coolant?

2B ☑ 2A ☑ 2 ☑ 3 ☑ 4 ☑ 5 â˜

If there's a Javanese wedding goin' on, i'll bring u along..:giddy: If not, head down to ur nearest coffeshop!:gun:
You know your food man..If there's chicken..I'm down with it..Even better if there are "chicks"..:shades:

for whole bike...

10 pieces of grit 400

15 pieces of grit 1000

The master has spoken..:bow:

You more lacer..Ride and corner with slippers..:bow:

lolx... anyway guys... remember to take down another party details if you kanna bump by car from behind.. I kanna bump.. slight bump but forget to take down ANY details and found out that my tyres and bearrings become loose.. So dun be gan chiong.. If kanna bump.. injure or not.. come down from your bike and take a smoke if you are a smoker, if not.. take off your helmet and access damaged ON THE SPOT... If not damaged found immediately.. take down details before letting the idiot who bump you goes off.. I'm really shock as It's my first time kanna such an accident... sianz...
Why didn't you call your insurance co/agent? :giddy:

TO

SUMMARY

- still easily rise

- NEED HELP and ADVISE

currenlty

- dread in confusion

First time I hear block BENGKOK..All I usually heard is block CALAR..:giddy:

Top gasket can use for quite sometime..If what you refer to top gasket is the same as what I'm referrin to..:shades:

Did you top up your coolant? If you did then your radiator might have a problem..Either needs servicin or replaced..:giddy: