SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Today rainin some lame drivers trying luck, i was goin str8 in the rain , i flash to make known im heading str8 and the fella still come out of the road turning left into my lane and i flash him again as i had to brake quite hard and he turn on the hazard lights wanted to stop and confront me but he must be mad when it is a heavy downpour, i just go past him not bothering about these retards.Shortly after approaching , another driver indecisive if he should turn and signal left den turn to left den turn out to go str8 again and he swirl into my lane and i had to hold on to my horn to make him know he is not driving correctly. What are these people trying to do??? :angry:

My Friend you are in good hands as God knows whats best for you. 30/10/12 Dedication,love,arrogance,pain tolerance...these things WILL bring you lvl after lvl.Strength of mind. Strength of character.Drop your hero worship. Become the animal.U can do anything. Work. Practice. Crash. Improve. Crash. Win. Nv give up. Nv surrender. Crush them. Crush their spirit. Crush their dreams.Now Move.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today rainin some lame drivers trying luck, i was goin str8 in the rain , i flash to make known im heading str8 and the fella still come out of the road turning left into my lane and i flash him again as i had to brake quite hard and he turn on the hazard lights wanted to stop and confront me but he must be mad when it is a heavy downpour, i just go past him not bothering about these retards.Shortly after approaching , another driver indecisive if he should turn and signal left den turn to left den turn out to go str8 again and he swirl into my lane and i had to hold on to my horn to make him know he is not driving correctly. What are these people trying to do??? :angry:

There idiots on the road. u just unlucky to mit those

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

rode home from part time job, feeling tired and sticky after a long day.Kept at around 100km/h from eunos all the way.Noticed this Krr w/out tail light dunno why kept pressing his brake for no reason because only his brakelights worked.I was so shagged I didn't bother to tell him about his tail light and just overtook him.

Tried to keep left as much as possible.He then overtook me and kept left and slowed down, dunno whats he thinking.Just kept my speed and overtook him again after a while then he kept trying to overtake me on straights while we were travelling on PIE.

Think he assumes I was trying to play with him on my 4 stroke then I was thinking he trying to challenge me also.So decided to make my journey home much "alive" and played around with the traffic and with signal lights and blind spots of course..

overtook him on the bends and such then sped off and exited.Gave him a thumbs up with my left hand then went petrol kiosk for petrol liaos. :thumb:

I hate the rain.

It rains like less than 6 times a year here.... but why did it have to be today??

I got track day and was supposed to go earlier to try out driving my friend's 250cc shifter racing go kart before the supermotard session at the go kart track from 3 to 7 pm.

And the forecast is for the rains to be around for the whole day. Rats. :cry:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

doubt you guys have 4-D over there, try asking for lottery number from the guy above who made it rained dude :D

This is getting ridiculous.

13 hours later and its still raining!!

Feels like the kind of monsoon weather we have back home, continous alternating light to heavy rain. Only big difference is... the temperature is 12 degrees C.

And all this is suppose to continue till tomorrow afternoon. Looks like I won't be riding for the next 2 days.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Ignore that kind of driver next time . Wait till u safe then move lane.

Yes... I should have done that. I'm quite a controlled rider, but sometimes the adrenaline just kicks in. Stay calm....

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4926/1961_7_168x113.jpghttp://img24.exs.cx/img24/6209/158_3_168x112.jpghttp://img99.exs.cx/img99/6289/index_04.gifhttp://img31.exs.cx/img31/5149/122006304_T.jpg

"Thy fate is the common fate of all;

into each life some rain must fall" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Feels like the kind of monsoon weather we have back home, continous alternating light to heavy rain. Only big difference is... the temperature is 12 degrees C.

And all this is suppose to continue till tomorrow afternoon. Looks like I won't be riding for the next 2 days.

lol relek ah tats wat riding is all about..... i hate rain too, makes all my riding gear wet.

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

Today while riding in the slowest lane about to filter left off PIE to Toa Payoh, the alarm bells in my head were triggered when i noticed an expensive car changing lane into lane 3 behind me. Sensing a tailgating situation, I opened the gap a little between me and the van in front of me an extra metre or two before the tailgating began. Rich man tried to overtake me from the right, not enough space, tried from the left by almost driving his big car into the breakdown lane. As I filtered off, I opened up to get away to safety.

I only had 2 thoughts.

1. His kid in school uniform sitting in the front might emulate him one day :nono:

2. I should not have tried to shield my space. Giving way to him was faster and safer, even if it meant swallowing my pride and being squeezed out.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Today while riding almost bumped into a car's back while squeezing between lanes at a traffic junction, was busy looking for directions as I was lost. Luckily I was quick enough to swerve away and brake in time. Gave me a scare of my life.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

2day while riding back home frm my work place, i ride according to the speed limit at the road given. it was 80km/h. my journey was slow n i can look around like i was taking a bus. but i still focus on my ride. my speed was not above 90km/h. i use to ride at 100km/h at jln ahmad ibrahim xpressway. the situation make me more eager to accelerate more n more so i can reach home early. so 2day i try to ride at the speed limit given. n it was a very safe ride. :) i'm happy coz i reach home safely. :thumb:

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

hey its fun to ride even at 90, though there isn't so much a thrill of speed, but knowing that you're safe and that other drivers are happy with you (: my bike usually at 110 will start to tremble so for those sad days when i just wan a comfortable ride home i'll ride at 85 to 90 kmh..

no sacrifice, no victory - transformers

at this time, you should sing Andy Lau's "冰雨". :) hahaha or get your buckets and pails and start collecting water!

Today, I had a good laugh I guess. Cos as I was waiting behind a van for the traffic light to change. The car on my right was slowly inching forward. So slowly and trying to be discret. So I just turned to look at the driver.

His car has 4 persons in it, youngsters who were looking at me with wide eyes. Like they couldn't believe that they are seeing a female rider. :faint: Smiled at them then i try to ride away from them. Scared that they will try to get another closer look.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

Today, I had a good laugh I guess. Cos as I was waiting behind a van for the traffic light to change. The car on my right was slowly inching forward. So slowly and trying to be discret. So I just turned to look at the driver.

His car has 4 persons in it, youngsters who were looking at me with wide eyes. Like they couldn't believe that they are seeing a female rider. :faint: Smiled at them then i try to ride away from them. Scared that they will try to get another closer look.

Well another bunch of inexperience human that look down on gal .

Respect gal la .

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

young arrogant drivers these days are darn dangerous, this is another encounter w a black WRX SFQ5593...came up v fast behind me and i gave way. pass by me and gave a fking pop on his exhaust. later on aft e traffic light, he was in e next lane and he came v close to me on my side and expecting me to give way again. then he sped up again and changed into my lane pretty near when all the way up front is clear....wtf? complete arse!!

so many times i came across such ppl and either they r zippinp thru e lanes or changing lanes v close to you. TP...it's time to wake up man!

saw this car again this mornz, this time trying to squeeze w me into filter lane. kaoz...one day make me loose my temper, i sure hammer at his windows.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Well another bunch of inexperience human that look down on gal .

Respect gal la .

Thanks thanks. But I think I find it more funny then anything else. Imagine, seeing a bunch of youngsters, all wide eyed and mouth gaping open. They look rather like the fishes inside a fish bowl. :cheeky:

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

lol... true.. ladies on bike are power... so far never realli seen one yet.. haix... 3-4 months on the road yet to see one.. maybe not fated yet.. ^_^

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

1) At Napier Road going towards Grange Road. Toyota Altis cuts from right lane to the left 'cos he realised that's the way to go to Orchard Road. Had a look at the driver and it's a young man with some friends. I guessed that boy is new to the roads.

2) At that Farrer Road cross junction and there was some roadworks. Taxi driver cut into my lane to avoid the roadwork and queue. I glared at him for a long time. Another old man who think he can try and cut me off. I think he should retire and sit in the coffeeshop instead.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

rode to school with a classmate as pillion, a mercedes cl350(i think its the mexican design) SJC $%^ with dirty green and a Female driver suddenly swerved into my lane from the left side when she realised she's travelling on the wrong lane(which was going to PIE).

:angry:

lol... true.. ladies on bike are power... so far never realli seen one yet.. haix... 3-4 months on the road yet to see one.. maybe not fated yet.. ^_^

gals on bike are as human as any human species on bike.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

lol... relax Lass... I understand "Gals on bike are as human as any human species on bike"... But wat i mean is during the duration of 3-4 months riding... I have not really met any ladies on Bike... ^_^

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055