SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone of u eva saw a class 2b bike corner like a motogp at 4-way junction?? well guys, i saw a tzm or sp or krr i dunno wat bike but culd b either this 3 model, corner like a motogp hell goin down like goin to drop off, banged in the middle of the junction at pioneer mall around 1800+. several pedestrian scream at the rider was bout to fall off his bike but he didn't. it was a smooth n nice cornering i myslf was stunned n blank 4 bout few sec thinking wow is he nuts!! haha... can this bike do a cornering? coz a tyre was so small n i dun tink it can. hmm.. he muz b lucky though...

Btw bro raptor thnks for the advise. this will help some riders who love to accelerate for thrill without knowing danger was juz ahead of thm. thnks bro.

Ride Safely Guys Peace!!!

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

talking abt corners. i got pissed off by a rider yesterday. not because of what he did to me but the way he ride.

imagine a junction. he pillioned a girl in sch U.. and he did a cornering that was so dangerous. the kind that..reach the peak of turn and make a sudden bank in. and he didnt slow down before that! he was riding an rxz. and a triangle grp somemore! imagine if that bike swerve and crashed..that pillion would definitely suffer. if not death, the pain. i might have done that occasionally..but nv with a pillion. its a matter of time before something happens and he realizes. by then i guess its too late.

Yamaha 125Z-Oct 2006 to OCT 2010

HONDA CB400 SPEC 1 - OCT 2010..

talking abt corners. i got pissed off by a rider yesterday. not because of what he did to me but the way he ride.

imagine a junction. he pillioned a girl in sch U.. and he did a cornering that was so dangerous. the kind that..reach the peak of turn and make a sudden bank in. and he didnt slow down before that! he was riding an rxz. and a triangle grp somemore! imagine if that bike swerve and crashed..that pillion would definitely suffer. if not death, the pain. i might have done that occasionally..but nv with a pillion. its a matter of time before something happens and he realizes. by then i guess its too late.

wah cialat, pillon is always my first priority

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

He think he racer.. but wannabe .. ignore who is the pillion and watever happen it their call .

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

Some people just have to learn things the hard way!

*sigh*

Haha.. yeah.. it is intriguing, got my attention. Hmm.. I gotta go on a tour to find a good enough pic first.. heh... :cheeky:

:offtopic: do something related to your nick? haha find a very nice 3m tri plate "artistic" shot and use ;)

Today i'm damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn angry!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well being a newbie, i have my preferences to lifting my bike of mainstand.

I normally do it on the left, w/o mounting on the bike.

THANKS TO THIS SILVERISH BABY BLUE VESPA who parked on my left.

WITHOUT A LOT.

AND GIMME less than 5CM of space.

I was at my workplace Singpost building. So i tried to push my bike out, but sigh. until i BO LAT(no strength) to push.

Went into macdonalds, asked the managers if their couriers have such a bike(which in my heart i knew no.. got delivery men ride vespa meh?)

True enough, no.

So pissed with this fellow.. which i didn't want to...

BECOS IT MIGHT BE A SHE. IT MIGHT BE A FELLOW FEMALE RIDER which i always love to smile to on the road. This vespa has many floral designs, and i seen it a few times already.

SO, if u are this vespa owner, please wake up your idea.

Basement 3 has 18671927456324 lots for you, so dun act clever & park beside people, even you can imagine others getting out from the back.

I only know.. One more time i kena this **** i will ask the security down to wheel clamp the bike, no matter male or female.. and be prepared to pay $100 :angry: :angry: :angry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/juvenawu/13112006106.jpg

Dun be an idiot. You live your life and I live mine.

:offtopic: do something related to your nick? haha find a very nice 3m tri plate "artistic" shot and use ;)

:faint:

maybe if i free enough to do it... :angel:

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

I concur! I've faced many unreasonable drivers who will never fail to swerve into the rider's lane DANGEROUSLY!

My gosh! o_O

must curb my temper on e road...but sheesh wat's wrong w drivers these days. l

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

Haizz... was riding at jln boon lay way in the evening, at the 4 way junction saw a black s4 rider ride recklessly n sped over the speed limit heading to jr pt. i was far behind him n culd c he nearly met wif an accident. he was fast, beat the red light at t-junction b4 exit to jr pt. he managed to swerve to the right to evade the car tht has made a u-turn. luckily he stay alive haizz.. thts wat i saw n dunno wat happened then.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

god bless him.... :pray:

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg