SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

gals on bike are as human as any human species on bike.

correct. i agree. bikes are a form of transport

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol... relax Lass... I understand "Gals on bike are as human as any human species on bike"... But wat i mean is during the duration of 3-4 months riding... I have not really met any ladies on Bike... ^_^

if u wished to c, u can start a thread for all female riders to meetups. if not, 3-4years, u might stll be postin here hven seen any yet...haha

haha... hard hard hard.... dun think they will turn up after sending them my pic?? hahahaha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

I've already seen many and rode with them already ;)

u lucky sia, call me along if have again

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

not very hard man..actually riding with them kinda gives me a fear somehow..won't mention it but I prefer to be ahead of them instead of behind with my slow bike :rolleyes:

not very hard man..actually riding with them kinda gives me a fear somehow..won't mention it but I prefer to be ahead of them instead of behind with my slow bike :rolleyes:

Some of these ladies on the track kinda give me a fear somehow too... the way they can outbrake and take the inside line away from you in the corner, make you look like a track newbie.

I also won't mention it too... but I prefer to be BEHIND them instead of AHEAD with my slow bike. :sweat:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1281.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

today while riding back home in the evening, as usual ride at 80-90km/h at jln ahmad ibrahim xpressway. lot of kupkias n sp ride pass me at a very high speed. i still can look around, looking at the lorry driver very slow indeed. i find it very funny n it was a safe ride though. but take alot of time on the road tht nvr really at my favour.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

today while riding back home in the evening, as usual ride at 80-90km/h at jln ahmad ibrahim xpressway. lot of kupkias n sp ride pass me at a very high speed. i still can look around, looking at the lorry driver very slow indeed. i find it very funny n it was a safe ride though. but take alot of time on the road tht nvr really at my favour.

Smart way of riding there Bro.

Constantly assess the situation around you and ride within your limits for that situation.

Good riders have very high situational awareness. They know what is going on around them at all times.

Those riders with high situational awareness... rarely get into trouble on the roads.

Ride safe everyone.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Thanks for these advices. After reading, I realise I'm getting more and more reckless, almost "kissed" a few cars these few days. I should really reflect on the way I ride. :nono:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

Wa Jb your new avatar pic very garang leh :thumb:

Gojohan u kenna cut by taxi again :cheeky: haha.. sometimes sway ah... what to do, all kinds of people otr

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

Smart way of riding there Bro.

Constantly assess the situation around you and ride within your limits for that situation.

Good riders have very high situational awareness. They know what is going on around them at all times.

Those riders with high situational awareness... rarely get into trouble on the roads.

Ride safe everyone.

This is so very true. As much as it applies to pilots flying aircrafts, situational awareness is very important in riding as it helps you make critical judgements that will directly affect your safety on the road. Some people ride looking forward and that's it. The only time they're interested in checking the mirrors are when they want to overtake or stop.

Situational awareness is just the act of keeping the information of everything around you current. Meaning the mental picture must be constantly updated. This entails the act of checking your mirrors to check the back, your left, right and front every few seconds. You should never be surprised. This also helps to keep you alert.

Thanks for these advices. After reading, I realise I'm getting more and more reckless, almost "kissed" a few cars these few days. I should really reflect on the way I ride. :nono:

If you almost "kissed" a few cars, then you should really start slowing down. If not, try not to ride in the center of the lane. Try to keep nearer to the left or right side of the lane. If the car in front slows down and you can't avoid a "kiss" by braking, at least you can squeeze into the gap on the left or right and have a little more space to brake. G'luck :thumb:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

well in the end a safe journey is all we want in our riding days right?

like the saying goes nice guys always finish last,

for me i would say

safe riders finish last too but safe and sound:cheeky:

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

if u wished to c, u can start a thread for all female riders to meetups. if not, 3-4years, u might stll be postin here hven seen any yet...haha

dun think the females will bother

anyway today while riding out ...

the road is a 2 lane road with a slight left bend

car ith hazard light switch on , stopping on the left

thus taking up a lane

taxi infront of me 10m

signal right cut the car ...........................slightly

and then press on brake and stop there

me> oh my god ... squeeze brake ... bike fishtail ..

i thank god that i escape from this kind of unexpected scenario

today morning while riding along Commonwealth Avenue, this black car SGD plate, did a 3 lane cut from left most to the right most, missed my back and front by a few metres, my heart really sank to bottom, other cars also horn him like crazy.

HELP FIND MY BIKE! Blue RXZ (New Model), completely stock FBB3668U Stolen from Block 502A MSCP Choa Chu Kang Street 51

I like that too.

We talking about lip smacking kissing right? :cheeky: :angel:

both aspects dude ;) she can "kiss" me till I faint but don't run away that is :rolleyes:

Wa Jb your new avatar pic very garang leh :thumb:

Gojohan u kenna cut by taxi again :cheeky: haha.. sometimes sway ah... what to do, all kinds of people otr

hahah I find it intriguing for use mate, thanks ;) wheres yours?

Today while coming out of the carpark at Woodlands Civic center, got 4 bikes park at the entrance of the bike park, the one on the most outside is the orange daystar. He park until almost seal up the exit, blocking 3 other riders and myself.

4 of us all very angry. :angry:

The other 3 riding sports bikes, so they some how managed to squeeze in between 2 cars to come out.

The bike steering lock some more. :(

So feel like kicking the bike onto the floor to make space and go. :angry:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Today while coming out of the carpark at Woodlands Civic center, got 4 bikes park at the entrance of the bike park, the one on the most outside is the orange daystar. He park until almost seal up the exit, blocking 3 other riders and myself.

4 of us all very angry. :angry:

The other 3 riding sports bikes, so they some how managed to squeeze in between 2 cars to come out.

The bike steering lock some more. :(

So feel like kicking the bike onto the floor to make space and go. :angry:

wah lau, so inconsiderate ar, when i park i concern about others, but others simply dun care or even concern, they just hack care

stupid taxi dunno want to turn or go straight making last min moves until i have to ride like a snake to avoid him.

____

adesmond2 : nah no worries, just tat perhaps am not comfy at ppl looking at me tat's all...my 2 cents worth.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

stupid taxi dunno want to turn or go straight making last min moves until i have to ride like a snake to avoid him.

Was the taxi empty? Empty passenger seats are the main reason, from my experiences

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

hahah I find it intriguing for use mate, thanks ;) wheres yours?

Haha.. yeah.. it is intriguing, got my attention. Hmm.. I gotta go on a tour to find a good enough pic first.. heh... :cheeky:

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965