SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Yesterday while riding, saw this slim scram lady rider along BKE. We both turn off BKE, then turn left at the next turn, overtaking each other at lesisurely pace, then turned into Bukit Timah Rd, and then we both turned into Dairy Farm rd... thereafter we still turned together at the roundabout before she finally made one last turn 50 metres before i did.

You can imagine how much time i had oogling over her bum since scram seat is kinda high :angel:

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u are a good man EJ thumbs up!

thanks but at times, nice guys finishes last.

Ej u r nice, but then again we have to see if d kid wanna use dat chance or he become worse n disturb more bikes.. But i really hope it really teaches him a lesson and learn frm his mistakes.. rather than become worse.. yeah.. =)

it's up to him babe. i'm no one to tell him which path he wants to take. if he wants to be an ultra bad boy, then my suggestion to him is don't cry like a baby when the cops come.

anyway, just to play safe. i feedbacked to the station inspector that patrol has got to be stepped up. cos they cannot keep relying on residents to stumble upon these things again.

rien d'autre que le max.

anyway while riding back from work today, a fully loaded toyota corolla was reving his engine at a junction. when i looked at the driver, he was smiling and pointing to the next junction. green lights, he floored it.

while i turned right. sigh.

but why do i have the feeling it was probably kids who just got their o level results today, celebrating and stumbling across their dad's car key and creeping out at night, trying to outrun my GSR. hahaha

rien d'autre que le max.

today while riding, ride from alexandra road then turn right to west coast highway. beware all. the 3rd lane is steel plate road and it is very slippery. my x9 handlebar was wobbling abit, even i went slow. i can't imagine what will happen on a rainy day, and esp bikes like cubs with thin tyre.

fyi 2nd lane and 1st lane is alright, only 3rd lane. so be careful guys when u r riding that area.

Yesterday while riding, saw this slim scram lady rider along BKE. We both turn off BKE, then turn left at the next turn, overtaking each other at lesisurely pace, then turned into Bukit Timah Rd, and then we both turned into Dairy Farm rd... thereafter we still turned together at the roundabout before she finally made one last turn 50 metres before i did.

You can imagine how much time i had oogling over her bum since scram seat is kinda high :angel:

I'm soo jealous :cry:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

today while riding, ride from alexandra road then turn right to west coast highway. beware all. the 3rd lane is steel plate road and it is very slippery. my x9 handlebar was wobbling abit, even i went slow. i can't imagine what will happen on a rainy day, and esp bikes like cubs with thin tyre.

fyi 2nd lane and 1st lane is alright, only 3rd lane. so be careful guys when u r riding that area.

Actually it's all 3 lanes that are slippery. It's been a while since I rode down that road and I didn't realised that the curves changed. Was going at 60-70km/h (Coz the road used to be straighter :cheeky:) Was slipping everwhere. Luckily traffic was light. Heart was poumding after that stretch. Definately One of the most stupid things I did....

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

today while riding to work, a poor dog look so lost.

poor thing crossing the road and stopped at divider.

when i went nearer, it ran across. gotta brake and horn at the dog..

haiz. poor dog :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/juvenawu/13112006106.jpg

Dun be an idiot. You live your life and I live mine.

Why Don't you Gif It a Ride to it's destination :cheeky:

The Final Destination

Ride Down the Highway the 299 way

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/kellboyz/299%20AW%20cum%20Kartin%202008/PermasGoKart008-1-1-1.jpg

Wow... It seems to be animal frenzy these days... In my case, it was a cat.

The cat I saw was quite 'kiang' (smart). Know how to see green man and cross together with the other pedestrians in an orderly manner! My my... I couldn't believe my eyes!!

Just when I thought it was 'kiang', then the cat suddenly stopped halfway and turned back to the original direction when the light has turned RED MAN.

A car nearly knocked it!!!

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

The cat I saw was quite 'kiang' (smart). Know how to see green man and cross together with the other pedestrians in an orderly manner! My my... I couldn't believe my eyes!!

Just when I thought it was 'kiang', then the cat suddenly stopped halfway and turned back to the original direction when the light has turned RED MAN.

THis is amazing cos i overrun cat when it sudden dash out and stop there .. i fell down cos of this . I and my bike injury but cat die.. RIP the cat but i spend nearly 1k to fix my bike.. (R*%)(@#%%@ the RIP cat.. No offend to cat lover but see what it did to me .. U wan die.. go else where dun bring me down with u le . i nv torture animal le ..

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

haha.... s4^dreamer don't u noe y?? this is how the story goes.. upon completing the course how to cross the road, the cat sifu die during lesson, so thts y the cat cross halfway den turning back to the ori place.. dats y cross halfway den kanciong liao wat to do next.. so turn back lah...

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

haha.... s4^dreamer don't u noe y?? this is how the story goes.. upon completing the course how to cross the road, the cat sifu die during lesson, so thts y the cat cross halfway den turning back to the ori place.. dats y cross halfway den kanciong liao wat to do next.. so turn back lah...

maybe it saw light therefore RTO back

It mean return to Orgin POST lolx

... one damn Volvo cut into my Bro's path suddenly while we were returning home causing my Bro to jam brake. I was riding behind and saw what happened. Rode up to the window and looked at the driver. He act blur and focused on the front... Wanted so much to knock on the window and give him a piece of my mind... but when I saw his family inside the car I decided against it. Now I feel guilty that I wasn't able to do anything for my Brother.

I was on my way home, where this young fella driving a cream coloured audi, was cutting into my lane. Stupid thing was that he was eating into my lane, when I am just beside his window. I HORNED. and instead of looking to see me outside his left window. He go and checked his mirror!!! I couldn't move left right or acelarate as I was boxed in by all the other cars around me. Silly thing was that the guy behind me was tailgating me. If that audi did cut into my lane, the tailgater would also be involved in the accident.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

Today while riding home, I was about to filter to the left. Then the taxi in front of me suddenly on his hazard lights before the filter and cut into my lane, wanted to pick up someone.

I braked rather harshly and I saw the taxi driver checking his rear mirror and saw me. He then off his hazard light and accelerated off without picking the customer up. :lol:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

Today while riding home, I was about to filter to the left. Then the taxi in front of me suddenly on his hazard lights before the filter and cut into my lane, wanted to pick up someone.

I braked rather harshly and I saw the taxi driver checking his rear mirror and saw me. He then off his hazard light and accelerated off without picking the customer up. :lol:

haizz.. not new to me.. o_O

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

Why Don't you Gif It a Ride to it's destination :cheeky:

The Final Destination

PinKcHicK why you never give the dog a ride? :eek:

Still go and horn at it!!!!

The Dog very 'Ke Lian' leh... :weep:

Wait at night it write in the Dog Forum "Today while walking....." ".... kenna horn by a female rider.... " :lol:

I ever encounter such thing too.

In my case, it was a stray dog following me all the way to school.

Really stop at traffic light and cross together with me.

THis is amazing cos i overrun cat when it sudden dash out and stop there .. i fell down cos of this . I and my bike injury but cat die.. RIP the cat but i spend nearly 1k to fix my bike.. (R*%)(@#%%@ the RIP cat.. No offend to cat lover but see what it did to me .. U wan die.. go else where dun bring me down with u le . i nv torture animal le ..

Just now on the way to polish bike also ran over a dead Cat.

Errr Xing! :puke:

The cat died there for 1 week liao. Really very flat. Roti Prata also thicker than it...

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

PinKcHicK why you never give the dog a ride? :eek:

Still go and horn at it!!!!

The Dog very 'Ke Lian' leh... :weep:

Wait at night it write in the Dog Forum "Today while walking....." ".... kenna horn by a female rider.... " :lol:

I ever encounter such thing too.

In my case, it was a stray dog following me all the way to school.

Really stop at traffic light and cross together with me.

Just now on the way to polish bike also ran over a dead Cat.

Errr Xing! :puke:

The cat died there for 1 week liao. Really very flat. Roti Prata also thicker than it...

and now i dun dare to eat roti prata liao...:cheeky:

Riding along Tampines got tailgated by a grey mazda... going very fast. I sped up as left lane construction. Cement mixer cut into my lane at end of construction, and I almost had it. Mixer stopped last minute and left a small gap for me to squeeze thru after releasing from e-brake...

stupid me for accelerating, but the mazda was so fast n so close to me. Sometimes, just don't know what's the safe thing to do.

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4926/1961_7_168x113.jpghttp://img24.exs.cx/img24/6209/158_3_168x112.jpghttp://img99.exs.cx/img99/6289/index_04.gifhttp://img31.exs.cx/img31/5149/122006304_T.jpg

"Thy fate is the common fate of all;

into each life some rain must fall" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Riding along Tampines got tailgated by a grey mazda... going very fast. I sped up as left lane construction. Cement mixer cut into my lane at end of construction, and I almost had it. Mixer stopped last minute and left a small gap for me to squeeze thru after releasing from e-brake...

stupid me for accelerating, but the mazda was so fast n so close to me. Sometimes, just don't know what's the safe thing to do.

Ignore that kind of driver next time . Wait till u safe then move lane.