SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

improve your riding skill,

1) ride near the bike + biker + bike girl

2) insert token/50 cent into slot

3) wait for game to start.

4) here comes a new Challenger!

5) run my boy :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

"Riding a slow bike fast is always more fun than riding a fast bike slow."

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

improve your riding skill,

1) ride near the bike + biker + bike girl

2) insert token/50 cent into slot

3) wait for game to start.

4) here comes a new Challenger!

5) run my boy :cool:

Should start with 10 cents first as practice.. smaller coin easier to slot in...;)

We Are ALwAyS MaSterS Of oTHers sHoRtCoMinG BuT FoReVeR sLaVes tO oUr OwN LiMiTs :nono:

My friend was riding in front of me. He skidded and he was wearing shorts, t-shirt and slippers... And his injuries are real BAD though superficial...

Now I realised how important it is to wear proper riding gears. I hope I can keep my own promise of wearing jacket, gloves, full-face helmet, covered shoes while riding from now on no matter whats the distance.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

My friend was riding in front of me. He skidded and he was wearing shorts, t-shirt and slippers... And his injuries are real BAD though superficial...

Now I realised how important it is to wear proper riding gears. I hope I can keep my own promise of wearing jacket, gloves, full-face helmet, covered shoes while riding from now on no matter whats the distance.

i feel fer ur friend coz i skidded once b4 in similar attire..now i dare not do so..no matter how bad the weather is or how inconvenient it is..

i hope ur friend will recover soon and hopefully he learnt his lesson..juz like me..

what that doesn't kills u, makes u stronger!!

Guest Valarie
6.45AM - on my way to work riding along the jammed BKE towards KJE from SLE.

Bikes were confined to playing follow the leader along the narrow gap in between the lanes.

Along comes this Malaysian registered cub kia revving all the time trying to squeeze past me. Poking his front wheel to the left side and then ride side very close to my ankles even though it is bloody obvious there was no space to go through even if I wanted to allow him through.

The constant revving and front wheel poking was very distracting and was getting me quite agitated as I worry that he might knock into me and I was having a hard time concentrating on the slow moving cars around me.

Suddenly a gap appeared in between the cars and I angrily waved him past. Of course he had to 'blow' me first then stare at me and overtake.

By then I was quite pissed off already so I decided to give him back the same treatment since he was now in front of me and blocked by the rest of the other bikes.

I started gunning the engine and let my Yohsimura talk to him while I poke my front wheel to the right and then left side of his bike, basically giving him a taste of his own medicine.

He kept glancing left and right, moving his bike from side to side to prevent me from overtaking him. Whilst he was busy sideglancing at me on the right side, I noticed that his bike was veering towards the left straight for a Dahaitsu lorry ferrying some Indian workers. The lorry had stopped suddenly in its lane.

All I heard was a loud 'smack' as he turned away from me to face the front. His face impacted the high tailboard of the lorry much to the hyena like laughter of highly amused Indian workers. He stopped his bike using his face.

I was not sure the stuff he was spitting out were pieces of his teeth or what as I rode past because of the amount of blood he was spitting out too.

Wear open face helmet some more. Bloody idiot if ever there was one.

How was your ride today?? Do you have praises for someone or did someone pissed you off?? Tell us about it.

Good work!! Yeah..those silly Malaysian deserved it. I will do the same if I were in your situation. They always do things as if they are in Malaysia.. time to wake up their F.....G idea that this is SINGAPURA and we do not welcome such foreigners.

i came across something more interesting. Was riding along TPE, from a distance, i saw this chick riding a super 4. From behind, i can tell that she does have a good figure, and she's wearing a singlet and very low jeans. So i thought get closer to hav a gd look, but when i got close to her, i blast off...... OMG, she didnt shave her armpit and its quite long....on my first thoughts it might be a man,but worst, it got boobs and wearing bra......

Dat one Ladyboy lah brader :cheeky:

me miss those days too .... but only cos i get to see the ladies looking gorgeous!! :thumb:

one day, i took mrt to clementi to meet my bf n his colleagues. after work 6pm++ tat peak hour period.

When i reach, i told my bf.

ME: I now know why i choose to ride bike. MRT so squeezy.

BF: Ya lor.

ME: And the 2nd thing is, so many chio bus!! got one damn thin girl somemore look like hou pei chen! Jay chou ex gf!

BF: Now you know why i always take mrt right?

ME: *FAINTS*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/juvenawu/13112006106.jpg

Dun be an idiot. You live your life and I live mine.

one day, i took mrt to clementi to meet my bf n his colleagues. after work 6pm++ tat peak hour period.

ME: And the 2nd thing is, so many chio bus!! got one damn thin girl somemore look like hou pei chen! Jay chou ex gf!

hahahah :cheeky:

fwahahahha nice 1 lol

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t314/Crazy-grl521/Miscellaneous/kittygonepsycho1.gif

:lol::lol:

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/5ton/57259_471404029449_5144815_o12.jpg

Current ride: Harley Wide Glide, Aprilia Tuono V4R

i smacked into a hyundai taxi yesterday afternoon while trying to squeeze my way pass a prime mover and the taxi. went to eunos during lunch time to meet the driver and pay for his repairs. fortunately for me, he was a nice guy who decline my offer to cover his losses during the repair time which took about 3 hours. turned out he's a biker himself who rode a duc 916. :thumb:

while waiting for his taxi to be done, another taxi driver joined us. he was saying he reversed his toyota crown into a bus. when he found out that i was the one who whacked into the hyundai, he began cursing me. saying all bikers are jerks. then he began gloating about him knowing mobile squad guys. he told us that once a biker blocked his path on the expressway at lane 1, he chased the bugger down at 150km/h, took down his license plate and gave it to his 'friends' at mobile squad, then within 1 week that 'rider' got his license revoke. he also warned me not to go into lane 1 in any expressway.

the hyundai driver then protested that if the biker is going fast it shouldnt be a problem. but he gave a straight NO. he began gloating further that he has driven for 29 years but no records whatsoever. so i told him, 150km/h is still dangerous and very much against the law, yet he still told me that he has contacts at mobile squad and he can get off the hook easily. but if his taxi were to loose control at 150km/h, do he have contacts with the Grim Reaper not to come and take his life?

d*ck. so if you guys see a silver toyota crown (premier if i'm not wrong) with a fat dark tone skinned malay guy, be wary. i believe he's asking to be called to God soon, and he has his 'mobile squad' contacts to make sure speeding is the way he wants to leave this world.

rien d'autre que le max.

LOLOLOLOL

EJ... You know ah... I have contacts inside the TP mobile squad and non mobile squad and crack squads and I rode 299 on my super4 to chase down a taxi once to copy down the number to give it to my crack squad contacts who promptly rammed down his home door to look for the driver who occupied lane 1 and was speeding. My last word to him was not to enter lane 1.

Get my point? :D :D :D

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

that toyota crown driver is what i like to call "bebual world" or "champion spark plug" or "haprak punya orang" or "tok selampit".

he thinks that i'm borned yesterday. anyway, just stay clear of him. he wants to be with God, let him be. Don't let him bring you along with him. Not worth it.

rien d'autre que le max.

I'm actually more curious about the Hyundai taxi driver u mention u knock into. Fancy a taxi driver making an average income supporting a ducati! Maybe there's hope for me to ride one someday. Maybe he damn rich he is just driving taxi out of passion for riding/driving and he doesn't need the income from taxi-driving. Kenna bang also dun claim... Weird one... There might be more to him than we think...

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

I'm actually more curious about the Hyundai taxi driver u mention u knock into. Fancy a taxi driver making an average income supporting a ducati! Maybe there's hope for me to ride one someday. Maybe he damn rich he is just driving taxi out of passion for riding/driving and he doesn't need the income from taxi-driving. Kenna bang also dun claim... Weird one... There might be more to him than we think...

he did mentioned to me he's the only owner of the ducati. he has owned it for 13 years and still going strong. maybe he's got a good job with good pay or a business and was hit by the economic downturn few years back?

alot of people got affected by that crisis and resort to driving taxis just to bring food to the table.

anyway, he knows by claiming from my insurance, it'll affect my NCD and it'll take a long time (IDAC blah blah). but i doubt so it'll turn out like this if i were to hit that crown driver. :lol:

rien d'autre que le max.

Hohoho... thats for sure.. But that bugger seems likely to be one banging people or reversing into things.. So.. bad karma will get him. We try to stay out of his way. :angel:

:lol: Would you believe me if i tell you that I ever met a taxi driver who was a millionaire? That uncle was so funny. He invested in property in Australia when young and that appreciated a LOT when I met him, he told me he had already sold the property and now looking at India. But can see him drive that time really no stress one. :thumb:

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky: