SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

this kind of people is call "bo kar si" ppl.. car tend not to give way to bike.. +)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=436&pictureid=2600

TO BE OR NOT TO BE~

我想è¦è¯´ 猪都没有那麽笨!

I Don't Know & i Don't Care

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the way home, was stopping at the centre of a 2 lane roads near stop line. Beside me was a black Vios with 2-3 bikes in front of it waiting for the traffic to turn green. Suddenly the Vios began to inch forward despite it was still being red light, slowly the car bumper hit a riding wave guy's right leg whom was stopping in front of it. The driver stopped his car only when the guy turn his face back furiously to starred at him and then he rode off as it was green light. o_O I think the car driver purposely did that since the bikes did cut queue to the front but still this is such a dangerous & reckless act. :dot:

Current bike : Wave R From Feb '07..

On the way home, was stopping at the centre of a 2 lane roads near stop line. Beside me was a black Vios with 2-3 bikes in front of it waiting for the traffic to turn green. Suddenly the Vios began to inch forward despite it was still being red light, slowly the car bumper hit a riding wave guy's right leg whom was stopping in front of it. The driver stopped his car only when the guy turn his face back furiously to starred at him and then he rode off as it was green light. o_O I think the car driver purposely did that since the bikes did cut queue to the front but still this is such a dangerous & reckless act. :dot:

Bad driver .. character also bad..

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

Yeah... very clever hahaha.... so who's immature?? the bloody driver tht kenix saw a few hours ago haha... :) ya lah bro yahoo rider as long we understand ok liao hehe... :)

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

6.45AM - on my way to work riding along the jammed BKE towards KJE from SLE.

Bikes were confined to playing follow the leader along the narrow gap in between the lanes.

Along comes this Malaysian registered cub kia revving all the time trying to squeeze past me. Poking his front wheel to the left side and then ride side very close to my ankles even though it is bloody obvious there was no space to go through even if I wanted to allow him through.

The constant revving and front wheel poking was very distracting and was getting me quite agitated as I worry that he might knock into me and I was having a hard time concentrating on the slow moving cars around me.

Suddenly a gap appeared in between the cars and I angrily waved him past. Of course he had to 'blow' me first then stare at me and overtake.

By then I was quite pissed off already so I decided to give him back the same treatment since he was now in front of me and blocked by the rest of the other bikes.

I started gunning the engine and let my Yohsimura talk to him while I poke my front wheel to the right and then left side of his bike, basically giving him a taste of his own medicine.

He kept glancing left and right, moving his bike from side to side to prevent me from overtaking him. Whilst he was busy sideglancing at me on the right side, I noticed that his bike was veering towards the left straight for a Dahaitsu lorry ferrying some Indian workers. The lorry had stopped suddenly in its lane.

All I heard was a loud 'smack' as he turned away from me to face the front. His face impacted the high tailboard of the lorry much to the hyena like laughter of highly amused Indian workers. He stopped his bike using his face.

I was not sure the stuff he was spitting out were pieces of his teeth or what as I rode past because of the amount of blood he was spitting out too.

Wear open face helmet some more. Bloody idiot if ever there was one.

How was your ride today?? Do you have praises for someone or did someone pissed you off?? Tell us about it.

Ummm me no offence,but i tink he's late for work + boredom for the jam + wanna piss you off + missing a little taste for the tailboard i presume = An Accident he won't forget..:giddy:

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

have u guys ever stressed out by some stupid drivers b4? today 2 cars and a van practically put me on the thread mill while riding riding along Commonwealth Avenue West!

1st car was a bmw driven by a guy i think is an Indian. not sure if he lost his way, but he is driving at 30km/h! i really have to use all my slow speed control to follow him, damn stress. finally, he swerved out at the Henderson Rd.

then, i was following this Nissan. this guy slow speed control damn power, cos he is patiently following a BICYCLE! luckily, after the traffic light opposite the Tiong Bahru MRT station, we manage to overtake the bicycle, not without being scared by a pakcik dashing across the road while we are about to move off.

after riding a short while, was behind this van. this guy just any how jam brake, super stress. finally, found an opportunity to squeze to left lane and escape him.

this is so stress when the sky is so dark and gloomy. bad day for riding indeed.

HELP FIND MY BIKE! Blue RXZ (New Model), completely stock FBB3668U Stolen from Block 502A MSCP Choa Chu Kang Street 51

hmm y u keep following behind the three at the slow speed??? u shuld overtake those 3 to release ur stress of riding. :) by doing this u feel safe n cleared. but b4 u overtake u muz check ur blindspot, signal, wen safe then u overtake. :)

hmm y u keep following behind the three at the slow speed??? u shuld overtake those 3 to release ur stress of riding. :) by doing this u feel safe n cleared. but b4 u overtake u muz check ur blindspot, signal, wen safe then u overtake. :)

if can of course i would overtake, but the other lane got very fast taxis and cars. better dun play play esp with mr taxi-i-dun-chk-blindspot-nor-signal-drivers.

HELP FIND MY BIKE! Blue RXZ (New Model), completely stock FBB3668U Stolen from Block 502A MSCP Choa Chu Kang Street 51

oic... u shuld keep a following distance then. as for mr taxis pls beware!!! :(

has been raining since so ride safe bro :)

Two days ago, while riding thru Geylang Lorong trying to get to Bugis, the red light district area is so jammed with cars. I think its the Hen picking season if you know what I mean. Then I had to squeez thru vehicle to get out or I'll be hen picking also coz see those hens all power2 hahaha(God forgive me), suddenly this ang moh came out to my squeezing lane witout even checking. He shocked, I also shocked. I apply E-brake and the Ang Moh....hahaha....actually dunno where to run! he like lost and you know what, his body never move but his knees swingging left & right thinking where to run.like he doing a Mr Bean dance hahaha. I managed to stop on time and laugh at him very loud sia. He look like Mr Bean with his reaction. Then he run back to square one and wait again.lolz

The driver on my left side also laugh sia.

Sorry to that guy~ lolz...

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Two days ago, while riding thru Geylang Lorong trying to get to Bugis, the red light district area is so jammed with cars. I think its the Hen picking season if you know what I mean. Then I had to squeez thru vehicle to get out or I'll be hen picking also coz see those hens all power2 hahaha(God forgive me), suddenly this ang moh came out to my squeezing lane witout even checking. He shocked, I also shocked. I apply E-brake and the Ang Moh....hahaha....actually dunno where to run! he like lost and you know what, his body never move but his knees swingging left & right thinking where to run.like he doing a Mr Bean dance hahaha. I managed to stop on time and laugh at him very loud sia. He look like Mr Bean with his reaction. Then he run back to square one and wait again.lolz

Ha ha!!! I think that Ang Mo just had his Hen sessionS that's why his knees weak like jelly... hee hee... sorry.. cannot resist the temptation of saying this...

We Are ALwAyS MaSterS Of oTHers sHoRtCoMinG BuT FoReVeR sLaVes tO oUr OwN LiMiTs :nono:

To those vans i met which coming to work. Although you are fast/too fast for 3rd lane but you are just not fast enough for 1st lane... so get back to 3rd lane please.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg

To those vans i met which coming to work. Although you are fast/too fast for 3rd lane but you are just not fast enough for 1st lane... so get back to 3rd lane please.

Only some van is fast.. but once again not fast enuff.. HORN THEM !!!

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

Only some van is fast.. but once again not fast enuff.. HORN THEM !!!

It's amusing how some van drivers can rev rev and swerve swerve like racecar drivers but still be as noisy and slow as a swine in a pigsty :lol:

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

lol... wth.. :angel: bro wat do u mean by hen picking season??? :giddy:

lol... wth.. :angel: bro wat do u mean by hen picking season??? :giddy:

coz its at the red light district mah, so many hen...

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

yesterday morning on the way to work ..... road is wet TPE is jam .... then nearly accident cos an idiot on a red&black "cub" try to cut in between me and a van just as it brake. I manage to brake n ask the fella if he know how to ride or not ......

think its a early 30's malay guy .....

yesterday morning on the way to work ..... road is wet TPE is jam .... then nearly accident cos an idiot on a red&black "cub" try to cut in between me and a van just as it brake. I manage to brake n ask the fella if he know how to ride or not ......

think its a early 30's malay guy .....

Glad nothing happened!!! :angel: