SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yest ride to airport to bid my fren goodbye on his attachment to DOHA was a hellish nite on the road. sheesh.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

tht was dangerous bro eedwin.. riding wen u felt like sleeping will make the matter worst. dun not practised it. has been raining for quite sumtimes, pls ride safely... :)

Thanks for the advise. I'll know what to do next time. :)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

My house downstairs got one coffee shop. Its closed. There is an indian man with a full face helmet on the table and a bottle or 2 of beers. He's drinking alone. No one else is at the coffee shop. There's a bike parked 5 metres from him, on the road. What will do if you were me? Ignore it?

I called traffic police but the hotline is overloaded. So i called neighbourhood police post describing what i saw and that i suspect he will be drink-riding in half an hour or so. The officer says he will notify ops room.

I'm wondering if what I did could change anything. Or was it not worth the time and i was fed BS? You see. I don't quite tolerate someone without a regard for safety and puts my neighbours/friends/family at possible risk with such antics, no matter how remote the chance. The dude looked pretty wasted.

If I could have his license revoked I would pretty much like to have this guy off the road.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

DOHA at INDIA lah... :thumb:

India? :faint: its at Qatar lah. i think. coz arab ppl. :p

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

my ride back, i horned at a SBS and expensive car one time each.

But i still feel shiok. duno why. maybe becos i rarely used my UPGRADED horn. hurhurhur. damnnn loud and nice :thumb:

Haha, cun help it. U changed horn coz u like it loud... then horn at bigger vehicles. No offence huh... :cheeky: Mayb next time u horn, u can smile and wave so they woldnt b offended, esp. frm a friendly rider. :angel:

had car butting into my lane cos he wanted to make a left turn. there was a bus infront of me and he simply can't wait. why he can't let me get out to the next lane 1st before he squeeze in. If i hadn't watch out, I may have kiss his arse!

another arse driving a fast car had lots of space had to change lane v close to me. I really dun understand why. saw him coming v fast so i gave way & changed to 2nd lane and he still cuts me so close to get to e 3rd lane to filter. there was plenty of space in front and behind me. i can tell tat he was looking at his rear view mirror & so wat e f is he trying to prove? his car more powerful than my bike or this is his grandfather's owned race track?? freaking Prick!!

not only that, saw a road kill a kitty by e side of road this morn....sigh just one of those lousy days....

go to office have to deal w bIItches and loud whores who can't mind their own biz.

darn it why is evil allowed to triumph??

1st: impatient driver. 2: show-off driver 3:unlucky cat 4: darn working atmosphere. Hang in there for better days to come.... feel 4 u.

Riders out there, ride safe. U might not hit others, others might hit u or u might even fall.... :(

I already said that this is a very old thread... more than 2 years old.

I am not like before anymore. Anyone can instigate me on the road today and I will just ignore and not react coz I value my life more than them and if they want to ride recklessly... let their ego control their throttle... I cannot help them.

Having been to the tracks and learnt what my personal and machine limits are for the past 2 years.. I find that road riding is very much more dangerous than the tracks.

Ride safe. Control the ego and don't let it control the throttle.

:thumb: Definately agree. :)

Riders out there, ride safe. U might not hit others, others might hit u or u might even fall.... :(

My house downstairs got one coffee shop. Its closed. There is an indian man with a full face helmet on the table and a bottle or 2 of beers. He's drinking alone. No one else is at the coffee shop. There's a bike parked 5 metres from him, on the road. What will do if you were me? Ignore it?

I called traffic police but the hotline is overloaded. So i called neighbourhood police post describing what i saw and that i suspect he will be drink-riding in half an hour or so. The officer says he will notify ops room.

I'm wondering if what I did could change anything. Or was it not worth the time and i was fed BS? You see. I don't quite tolerate someone without a regard for safety and puts my neighbours/friends/family at possible risk with such antics, no matter how remote the chance. The dude looked pretty wasted.

If I could have his license revoked I would pretty much like to have this guy off the road.

Don't waste your time calling TP. I called them on different occasions and never never never ever got through to anyone. There was once cars racing round Orchard and Orchard Boulevard a couple of rounds, I had to call 999... and even so got the big go-around....yes yes we'll look into it. Just fergit it.

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4926/1961_7_168x113.jpghttp://img24.exs.cx/img24/6209/158_3_168x112.jpghttp://img99.exs.cx/img99/6289/index_04.gifhttp://img31.exs.cx/img31/5149/122006304_T.jpg

"Thy fate is the common fate of all;

into each life some rain must fall" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Today i walk pass the bike still there leh. 3 possible senarios.

1. The bike not his.

2. Ops room despatch someone to drag him home.

3. He left bike there on the double yellow lines and walk home with his helmet :faint:

Case close.

P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

10417710_10152885054228332_2597706433133321618_n.jpg?oh=a3e4c65165b15e5d659161c304211563&oe=54FB0965

1. The bike not his.

3. He left bike there on the double yellow lines and walk home with his helmet :faint:

Case close.

he left home using his bike which previously parked at else where before the police come :cheeky:

Case closed :p

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg

1. The bike not his.

Case close.

4th scenerio ops room never send dispatch

5. He killed the TP and ran off.:faint: lol

. That happened many years ago when i reported my army OC drink driving. Saw him drove back to work and the next day he drove to work as usual..

http://i22.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0601/c3/36232d21ab7debd168411b84676a78c3.jpg

kns... u all ah... :faint:

As long as he hasn't mounted his bike, TP can't do anything (yet).

You could approach him and maybe coerce him not to ride.

Moreover, no confirmation on what bike is his based on the bike's license plate (for example) = difficult to provide a tipoff to the police to intercept him halfway.

Sorry if this scenario wasn't ideal to your intentions. The world aint 100% perfect anyways; the authorities can only limit and not control, just :pray: that he causes no harm.

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

As long as he hasn't mounted his bike, TP can't do anything (yet).

You could approach him and maybe coerce him not to ride.

Moreover, no confirmation on what bike is his based on the bike's license plate (for example) = difficult to provide a tipoff to the police to intercept him halfway.

Sorry if this scenario wasn't ideal to your intentions. The world aint 100% perfect anyways; the authorities can only limit and not control, just :pray: that he causes no harm.

Point taken.. well info

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

Today while riding. The rain caught me! :faint:

Timing. The rain is on and off. Have to catch it at the right time.

good....sigh...hard to come by

more and more frustrated road users....

Gohjohan...catch up w u agagin when i return fr my work trip

ride safe guys....

Yup, we'll catch up when you return. Dun worry, you'll be away from Singapore for a while, enjoy it without fellow road users :smile:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

As usual riding and ppl come into my lane without Signal his intention. Somemore on 2 lane road and theres no car infront of his lane and my lane. zzzz

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg