Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
sub rider too heavy lah!!

hahahaha

see pretty girl like u ok mah

see hickeys for what???

hahaha

 

subrider i think lighter than me. ;)

see me for what. haha. test ride hickeys ma. not test ride me.

 

sian sia. my leds getting dimmer n dimmer. den sometime wun light up. :cry: wad went wrong.

 

this friday do! ;) you sayang your bikey then maybe will guai guai light up.

 

dun think u will smack her lah

u sayan sayan her got lah

hehehe

 

he everytime say wanna smack me. heng i not his daughter lor. child abuse lor.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/Siaolian/togetherforever.jpg

MAY THE V4 BE WITH YOU

Posted
ic..but y still gt ppl wan use

lol

nicer ah ?

 

 

 

wire loose ?

go get it check ba

hahas

 

erm.. i have no idea bro. cus is my previous owner own it de. but no time to change to original chain guard. hahax.

 

duno whether is it wire loose. sometime leds bright sometime leds dim. sian.

 

subrider i think lighter than me. ;)

see me for what. haha. test ride hickeys ma. not test ride me.

 

 

 

this friday do! ;) you sayang your bikey then maybe will guai guai light up.

 

 

 

he everytime say wanna smack me. heng i not his daughter lor. child abuse lor.

 

lolx. i owas sayang my bikey de. dis fri i cant meet up cus got F1. catch up wid ya aft F1. ^^

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•的机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„æ‰‹ï¼Œ

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

Posted
erm.. i have no idea bro. cus is my previous owner own it de. but no time to change to original chain guard. hahax.

 

duno whether is it wire loose. sometime leds bright sometime leds dim. sian.

 

lolx. i owas sayang my bikey de. dis fri i cant meet up cus got F1. catch up wid ya aft F1. ^^

 

we toking about mudguard or chain guard.lol

go check it,haha

 

u go c F1,or temp work there ?

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

 

Ride Defensively; always.

 

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Posted

Hey guys! I'm a new rider just passed my TP 2weeks ago monday!

 

Bought a KRR Kips! It's such a fun bike, but as you all know it's pretty high maintanance!

I'm really a newbie in the bike world although I kinda love bikes, from what I know my kips has power trottle fixed in, apart from that I know jack sh!t! lmao. but It's real powerful I would say & as for apperance wise it just needs a lil touching up of cracks, sanding & spray.

 

I was just wondering, if anyone knows how to service your very own KRR instead of servicing it at a shop? It's real costly!!! I'm only a musician so the money I make ain't that great, what to do Singapore what! musicians aren't really recognized here sad to say..

 

Hoping I could learn more from you guys, or someone that's willing to teach me stuff bout the bike. & sorry I know i sound really really freaking stupid here.. but please be humble to me as I'm a newbie.. :(

~DiceDynamite~

Posted

hi every1 i'm currently using cyclone exhaust chamber sadly no power n pickup.now looking for 2nd hand standard exhaust or half standard.

anything regarding it or any opinion do share wit me tx!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=450083262144&set=t.1141927146&type=1&theater
Posted
we toking about mudguard or chain guard.lol

go check it,haha

 

u go c F1,or temp work there ?

 

lolx. tot we toking abt chain guard? hahax.

 

nope. i go there watch as a spectator. but feel like testing driving their car. hahax. :cheeky:

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•的机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„æ‰‹ï¼Œ

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

Posted
lolx. tot we toking abt chain guard? hahax.

 

nope. i go there watch as a spectator. but feel like testing driving their car. hahax. :cheeky:

 

oh.tickets exp rite

 

lol..

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

 

Ride Defensively; always.

 

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Posted
how to join this kr group?????

 

litat lo.haha

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

 

Ride Defensively; always.

 

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Posted
Hey guys! I'm a new rider just passed my TP 2weeks ago monday!

 

Bought a KRR Kips! It's such a fun bike, but as you all know it's pretty high maintanance!

I'm really a newbie in the bike world although I kinda love bikes, from what I know my kips has power trottle fixed in, apart from that I know jack sh!t! lmao. but It's real powerful I would say & as for apperance wise it just needs a lil touching up of cracks, sanding & spray.

 

I was just wondering, if anyone knows how to service your very own KRR instead of servicing it at a shop? It's real costly!!! I'm only a musician so the money I make ain't that great, what to do Singapore what! musicians aren't really recognized here sad to say..

 

Hoping I could learn more from you guys, or someone that's willing to teach me stuff bout the bike. & sorry I know i sound really really freaking stupid here.. but please be humble to me as I'm a newbie.. :(

 

congratz

anything just post here n ask

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

 

Ride Defensively; always.

 

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

Posted
:p:P:P

small matter!

the gap is really big for first DIY seat cowl

the one i use now is second DIY,still got the big gap.

cos i must follow the lining from bothside.

the only different is the look.

just throw it away,if dun like.(or take out the hook give wayliang lor)

cos i also lazy to do DIY liao!:p

 

yES!,. GIVE ME!

 

erm... i ting as mention by des, metal will break while original which is made of plastic wun break. :)

 

plastic wont break? wat kind of plastic so strong?

 

sian sia. my leds getting dimmer n dimmer. den sometime wun light up. :cry: wad went wrong.

 

cos you everytime never show others ma. then your leds thought that its redundant to be so bright.

 

Hey guys! I'm a new rider just passed my TP 2weeks ago monday!

 

Bought a KRR Kips! It's such a fun bike, but as you all know it's pretty high maintanance!

I'm really a newbie in the bike world although I kinda love bikes, from what I know my kips has power trottle fixed in, apart from that I know jack sh!t! lmao. but It's real powerful I would say & as for apperance wise it just needs a lil touching up of cracks, sanding & spray.

 

I was just wondering, if anyone knows how to service your very own KRR instead of servicing it at a shop? It's real costly!!! I'm only a musician so the money I make ain't that great, what to do Singapore what! musicians aren't really recognized here sad to say..

 

Hoping I could learn more from you guys, or someone that's willing to teach me stuff bout the bike. & sorry I know i sound really really freaking stupid here.. but please be humble to me as I'm a newbie.. :(

 

whats power throttle? where to buy?

 

subrider i think lighter than me. ;)

see me for what. haha. test ride hickeys ma. not test ride me.

 

 

 

this friday do! ;) you sayang your bikey then maybe will guai guai light up.

 

 

 

he everytime say wanna smack me. heng i not his daughter lor. child abuse lor.

 

you so skinny still lighter than you? girl or guy? lol.

test ride you? omg. tsk tsk. why are you always so... even your dp makes me wanna be a les.

ä»Šå¤©ä½ è¦æ˜¯ä¸å¼„死他们.

有一天你就会被他们弄死.

Posted

Lol. Wayliang funny sia.

 

Canooooooot. The seat is mineee! :p:p:p:p:p you want hook? Don't say I bad la, I use paperclips make for you.

 

Hybrid I think. My sub is a hybrid lol.

Always so what what what huh huh. Lolol. Is you sensitive lo ahahah.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/Siaolian/togetherforever.jpg

MAY THE V4 BE WITH YOU

Posted
:) hi guys i hv seen a couple of car rear plate is white in colour. does it apply to bike also? just wondering. thanks

 

bike is front white black characters, rear yellow black characters.

 

or else is front n rear black wif white characters

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

 

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

 

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

 

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Posted
Okkkkkkkkkkk okkkkkkk.

 

Desmond only pass to h. ^^

Then h pass to me.

 

(I say a lot of people cos I heard that only h and my kr the seat can fit, others cannot.)

 

Lol.

ohhhhh.. must punish... treat mac :)

 

Lol. Wayliang funny sia.

 

Canooooooot. The seat is mineee! :p:p:p:p:p you want hook? Don't say I bad la, I use paperclips make for you.

 

Hybrid I think. My sub is a hybrid lol.

Always so what what what huh huh. Lolol. Is you sensitive lo ahahah.

don forget des can make your seat gone and in exchanged for a phantom seat :p
Posted

Mac? You want nasi lemak or frog porridge also can. Hahaha. He kop your phantom seat ar. Walao. You all want to bully, bully me don't bully hickeys!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/Siaolian/togetherforever.jpg

MAY THE V4 BE WITH YOU

Posted

hey guys heard that now TP cannot summon us for bike modification as all summon are issued by LTA now izzit true? heard that TP now onli take cares of road accident and etc so bike modification and mayb spding they cannot catch us now?

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

 

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

Posted
Mac? You want nasi lemak or frog porridge also can. Hahaha. He kop your phantom seat ar. Walao. You all want to bully, bully me don't bully hickeys!

 

i would love to abuse hickeys if you give me paperclips. hickeys is 2 or wat? why got s one?

ä»Šå¤©ä½ è¦æ˜¯ä¸å¼„死他们.

有一天你就会被他们弄死.

Posted
dun think u will smack her lah

u sayan sayan her got lah

hehehe

 

haha.. I confirm will smack her de.. keke...

 

subrider i think lighter than me. ;)

see me for what. haha. test ride hickeys ma. not test ride me.

 

this friday do! ;) you sayang your bikey then maybe will guai guai light up.

 

he everytime say wanna smack me. heng i not his daughter lor. child abuse lor.

 

haha... I guess alot of people wan to "test ride" you.. :p

 

lolx.. yeah.. that's why his led now brighter liaoz..

 

haha.. Irregardless.. as and when I wan.. :p

 

can we get more people to join us on fridays..

 

what do you think? :cheeky:

 

Hey guys! I'm a new rider just passed my TP 2weeks ago monday!

 

Bought a KRR Kips! It's such a fun bike, but as you all know it's pretty high maintanance!

I'm really a newbie in the bike world although I kinda love bikes, from what I know my kips has power trottle fixed in, apart from that I know jack sh!t! lmao. but It's real powerful I would say & as for apperance wise it just needs a lil touching up of cracks, sanding & spray.

 

I was just wondering, if anyone knows how to service your very own KRR instead of servicing it at a shop? It's real costly!!! I'm only a musician so the money I make ain't that great, what to do Singapore what! musicians aren't really recognized here sad to say..

 

Hoping I could learn more from you guys, or someone that's willing to teach me stuff bout the bike. & sorry I know i sound really really freaking stupid here.. but please be humble to me as I'm a newbie.. :(

 

yo bro.. pm me your tel and email address.. :)

 

how to join this kr group?????

 

added you in...

 

:) hi guys i hv seen a couple of car rear plate is white in colour. does it apply to bike also? just wondering. thanks

 

as per what sparkers mentioned.. :)

 

plastic wont break? wat kind of plastic so strong?

 

lolx.. original.. not plastic..

 

ohhhhh.. must punish... treat mac :)

 

don forget des can make your seat gone and in exchanged for a phantom seat :p

 

yeah... easily done..

 

Mac? You want nasi lemak or frog porridge also can. Hahaha. He kop your phantom seat ar. Walao. You all want to bully, bully me don't bully hickeys!

 

haha... let's make it tml night.. :p

 

hey guys heard that now TP cannot summon us for bike modification as all summon are issued by LTA now izzit true? heard that TP now onli take cares of road accident and etc so bike modification and mayb spding they cannot catch us now?

 

yup.. not sure if cisco can catch us also anot.. lol...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

https://www.singaporebikes.com/topic/24127-most-of-the-technical-term-on-kr150-kawasaki-kips/#comments

Posted
Mac? You want nasi lemak or frog porridge also can. Hahaha. He kop your phantom seat ar. Walao. You all want to bully, bully me don't bully hickeys!
haha, i want frog porridge, i want 30 x frog

 

hey guys heard that now TP cannot summon us for bike modification as all summon are issued by LTA now izzit true? heard that TP now onli take cares of road accident and etc so bike modification and mayb spding they cannot catch us now?
no la, they still catch de.. although many say tp for speeding offence n LTA for modification but still they can catch de, see whether they want or not, last week my fren gana escort to lta base by tp, reach oni the tp go off liao left my fren there to get the print out of the summon.. $500 lolz

 

i would love to abuse hickeys if you give me paperclips. hickeys is 2 or wat? why got s one?
yalor, i also think why :)
Posted

yup.. not sure if cisco can catch us also anot.. lol...

 

 

 

 

no la, they still catch de.. although many say tp for speeding offence n LTA for modification but still they can catch de, see whether they want or not, last week my fren gana escort to lta base by tp, reach oni the tp go off liao left my fren there to get the print out of the summon.. $500 lolz

 

 

oh oh ic haha cuz i felt strange when those cb TP didnt stop me when they saw me recently still can smile haha then i ask my fren my fren told me

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

 

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...