SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Filming my ride

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for news from the supplier leh.... I will email them and see what they say.

I'm considering 3 X Cameras. 1 X Helmet, 1 X Front & 1 X Back should be enough. I currently sourcing for my personal use. Will post results when i get confirmation from the suppliers.

Dude,

Any news?

Afew of my vidz with funny commentary. :) Please do leave so ratings or comments for me so that i can improve. I notice my vidz all very shaky. Hmmm. Anyway enjoy it. :D

[yt]

[/yt]

[yt]

[/yt]

[yt]

[/yt]

[yt]

[/yt]

[yt]

[/yt]

[yt]

[/yt] Edited by bernardk

problems doesn't lie with the cam. i feel you need to improve your riding style.try not to have a hot temper.take things a little more easy. you will enjoy your rides.

actually i feel so too, but dunno how to put it across nicely. heez.

@bernardk: maybe try not to hunt the idiots down, just capture as it is. But this is only for the most recent "idiot driver" episode.

otherwise, :thumb: for joining the club!

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

problems doesn't lie with the cam. i feel you need to improve your riding style.try not to have a hot temper.take things a little more easy. you will enjoy your rides.

actually i feel so too, but dunno how to put it across nicely. heez.

@bernardk: maybe try not to hunt the idiots down, just capture as it is. But this is only for the most recent "idiot driver" episode.

otherwise, :thumb: for joining the club!

Huh.... which vid you all think that im hot tempered??? Im super chill when all these vidz are taken eh. only apart from the taxi driver one. the rest all is hmmmm i find chill riding.

BTW the sound is not from my pipe. Its something vibrating at my front. its a OEM pipe eh. So dun think im a punk running ppl down.

bernard, you can be the first motorcycle vlogger here!

just start speaking rather that typing, we need more people like you.

anyway, did you screw the honda stream driver?

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

bernard, you can be the first motorcycle vlogger here!

just start speaking rather that typing, we need more people like you.

anyway, did you screw the honda stream driver?

Haha no la i Flip Face with Bluff on like balaclava. So i just stare at him and he just apologise and i move on with a head shake make him malu lor. But basket he really is turn out damn fast and dunno for wat farg lor. i think he and the wish racing or wat.

Very young chap. in-experience confirm. See his green face. Knn my face lagi green when i see the way he turn out. Horn liao also no use. You can see his car still out with the bumpper.

Huh.... which vid you all think that im hot tempered??? Im super chill when all these vidz are taken eh. only apart from the taxi driver one. the rest all is hmmmm i find chill riding.

BTW the sound is not from my pipe. Its something vibrating at my front. its a OEM pipe eh. So dun think im a punk running ppl down.

this one:

[yt]

[/yt]

not hot tempered la, but more of "Fwa, this driver SPEEDING, let me record it down by SPEEDING after him, so i can showcase to the world." and in the process u show everyone ur speed as well.

or

"Fwa, this driver zig-zagging, let me keep up with him to show everyone." and in the process u also zig-zag..

of course, im not saying u r doing that la, just a little bit towards it. :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

not hot tempered la, but more of "Fwa, this driver SPEEDING, let me record it down by SPEEDING after him, so i can showcase to the world." and in the process u show everyone ur speed as well.

or

"Fwa, this driver zig-zagging, let me keep up with him to show everyone." and in the process u also zig-zag..

of course, im not saying u r doing that la, just a little bit towards it. :cheeky:

Hmmm ok noted. Yea i agree with you. Haha not that wanna showcase la. Just wanna see wat is he up to. Cos he keep hornking ppl. he is endangering others which i agree i am endangering myself too.

I just hope to get to him so that ppl can be aware when see him on road. He was behind me and wanting to bang me when my front already got a lorry so where can i go?

well i didnt show the speed ma. Actually we only doing 60-70kph. Just that the sound make it looks fast. :D:D:D (say that you believe me please) Hahaha.

Edited by bernardk

Hmmm ok noted. Yea i agree with you. Haha not that wanna showcase la. Just wanna see wat is he up to. Cos he keep hornking ppl. he is endangering others which i agree i am endangering myself too.

I just hope to get to him so that ppl can be aware when see him on road. He was behind me and wanting to bang me when my front already got a lorry so where can i go?

well i didnt show the speed ma. Actually we only doing 60-70kph. Just that the sound make it looks fast. :D:D:D (say that you believe me please) Hahaha.

:lol: okiez.

Be Safe & Wreckless

Thanks for sharing the videos Bernard - I kinda agree with some, looking at your videos, I don't think I wanna be this kind of rider (no offense ! I think you control your bike well and this riding seems to be working for you). But me I think I'm more comfortable with letting people do whatever they want and try to be as prepared as possible.

But then again, when I look at the videos, it's really upsetting to see how some drivers behave on the road. The cab that cut your lane coming from the extreme left one, that one I would have hit the brake and wait for him to cut because I'm not confident he won't do something more stupid like swerve too and get me stuck against the lorry.

I haven't been riding for long so I don't know much, but I feel that in these situations it's anticipating that works best and assume people are going to do the craziest thing. Oh and your videos prove another point: if a driver do something stupid, there's a good chance a few minutes later he's gonna do it again :lol:

Pulsarians Singapore on Facebook:

The Page: http://fb.me/SingaporePulsarians For general news and info

The Group: http://fb.me/groups/pulsarianssg/ For all the interaction

between Pulsarians, maintenance tips, accessories, trips & meet-ups and of course live answers to all your questions !

Thanks for sharing the videos Bernard - I kinda agree with some, looking at your videos, I don't think I wanna be this kind of rider (no offense ! I think you control your bike well and this riding seems to be working for you). But me I think I'm more comfortable with letting people do whatever they want and try to be as prepared as possible.

But then again, when I look at the videos, it's really upsetting to see how some drivers behave on the road. The cab that cut your lane coming from the extreme left one, that one I would have hit the brake and wait for him to cut because I'm not confident he won't do something more stupid like swerve too and get me stuck against the lorry.

I haven't been riding for long so I don't know much, but I feel that in these situations it's anticipating that works best and assume people are going to do the craziest thing. Oh and your videos prove another point: if a driver do something stupid, there's a good chance a few minutes later he's gonna do it again :lol:

Hahaha hmmm oh well i think i shouldnt have shown the one with the WRX i guess. But hmmm frankly just wanna see the driver. He keep hornking all the way when the traffic light is also red. But i totally agree that its really silly for my action but hmmm i usually do that. If not just reach the traffic light and stay behind him rather.

Afew of my vidz with funny commentary. :) Please do leave so ratings or comments for me so that i can improve. I notice my vidz all very shaky. Hmmm. Anyway enjoy it. :D

Waaa...I feel very stressful after watching the videos....:sweat:

We R One!

Just purchase those helmet mounted cameras for mountain bikers... or sim lim alot of cameras... see how you want to mount only. I'm sure you can get a fairly decent one there at a decent price....

But pls if u buy from first floor shops must bargain... first floor = chop tourist prices

This is a video from a $100( I think ) helmet mounted cam for cyclist during this year's OCBC ride. ( Can even see me at 1:11 - 1:12 on the left in full compression suit hehe. ) Video taken by my friend.

**Not for uses as what TS wanted, as cannot even see the number on my helmet properly at close range :/

@Lane etiquette, drivers cut into the lane im on and move close to the double yellow line so I cannot overtake him almost 99% of the time!(Cabbies especially. ) Effing irritating, seriously. Would that 5 seconds make a difference if you cut me like that?

@Bernard LOLOLOL I LOVE THIS

For video that is very shaky, you guys can use http://www.guthspot.se/video/deshaker.htm to 'deshake' the video. Once, a guy on the cycling forum posted his video on the forum and everyone went, WTF??!?!? Your head must be really damn fluid or something to be so smoooooooooooooth while riding.

Edited by PBbombomlee
nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBPOIhJQ_BM[/yt]

Somewhere in Jan, on the way to Ayer Keroh A&W with Aprilians.

:thumb: upz on the overtaking! :lol:

Waaa...I feel very stressful after watching the videos....:sweat:

chill, take it easy, not all rides are like that, just be prepared. u see here 1st time better than face it 1st time otr.

Be Safe & Wreckless