SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

well how i wish planet would buy the shop next door the one servicing or polishing car one,haix wanna go down sometimes sian coz too many customers

the car polishing workshop beside planet looks like have quite good biz leh.. wont close lah.. and if the bikes park into their workshop at the entrance/exit they also nv make noise... they are ok lah..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been there on thur. Seen one wracked 08 R1.....:cry:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

wah sey, so serious ar, damage till like tat

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Went to Planet early today. Already got long queue.

20/09/2008

10:30am

Weather was good.

Went there to check on the battery, and ask why the bike choke and cough like no fuel, and when the cap is opening, got a "Psss..." sound.

Battery was confirmed dead.

Changed it for $35.

Also asked about where the tube connected at the fuel tank goes to.

Answer is nowhere.

So asked what the small pipe on the right, coming out from the fuel tank is for, Ah chong told me it's the "Nose" for breathing, without it the tank cannot breath. :D

Saw the small pipe opening was sealed, so go and poke it with my fingernail. When I scratched it with my fingernail, got a very fine spray of petrol (like perfume) come out.

After that Ah Chong help me scratch more! :D

Then the bike stopped choking and coughing on my way home. :smile:

Also saw Davedevil when I was there.

Tried to adjust the min reserve tank, but cannot adjust anymore.

Bought 2 metal rods from Ah Chong to fabricate a main stand, for $10.

Ah Chong told me these 2 very solid, whack people also can, then he asked me what it was for, told him it's a secret. :angel:

Then he said, don't use it to beat people hor, got my finger print on it :lol:

Si Bei funny. :lol:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Went to Planet early today. Already got long queue.

20/09/2008

10:30am

-SNIP!-

Bought 2 metal rods from Ah Chong to fabricate a main stand, for $10.

Ah Chong told me these 2 very solid, whack people also can, then he asked me what it was for, told him it's a secret. :angel:

Then he said, don't use it to beat people hor, got my finger print on it :lol:

Si Bei funny. :lol:

Woah. Planet Motor keeps a stock of metal rods?

Do they keep 6mm threaded rods perchance?

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - UG3 (2007 - )

Suzuki GSXR-400 (2008 - 2009)

Piaggio Vespa GT 200L (2009 - 2011)

Yamaha YBX 125 (2010 - )

Yamaha FZ S1 '05 (2011 - )

the car polishing workshop beside planet looks like have quite good biz leh.. wont close lah.. and if the bikes park into their workshop at the entrance/exit they also nv make noise... they are ok lah..

Been a regular at Planet for years.

It's about time Ah Chong do a major servicing/major cleaning on his workshop. :)

The oil/grub stains on the floor i tink got 5mm thick.

Dun tink he will expand also. Like what you observed, nowhere to expand. The right of the shop is ASP, which I tink took over the space from some car repair shop some yrs back?

Nowadays I go Planet, its always packed. Bikes inside, outside, carpark...etc.

Hardcore

Planet Motorcycle Supporter:thumb:

Let me guess.

Windshield gone, left-hand side fairing has a major crack, tail subframe bent to the right and exhaust pipe bent in opposite directions?

wah sey, so serious ar, damage till like tat

i saw the r1 also, owner was there just now, sad sia new bike become like dat

Heard tat the owner managed to ride back in several pieces strapped behind his back siah.o_O

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

It's about time Ah Chong do a major servicing/major cleaning on his workshop. :)

Dun tink he will expand also. Like what you observed, nowhere to expand. The right of the shop is ASP, which I tink took over the space from some car repair shop some yrs back?

hi

there's a reason y workshops are meant to be like what planet is now.. if they tidy up.. clean the place.. probably even repaint the walls and organise the workspace.. pple who dunno about them might think the workshop is very 'upmarket'.. therefore = expensive.

but i do agree something should be done.. at least just tidy up the place.. nonetheless, a :thumb up for planet..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

can ah chong do scooters? Honda's Silverwing?

for a moment i tot i saw the nick MotoWorld.. haha

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/modenaboi/signature.jpg

Practical Test Checklist:

√ Sudden and late braking

√ Faulty signal lights

√ Superb use of horn

√ Assume road belongs to father

√ Never at fault no matter what happens

√ Tailgating confidence

Result: YES! You qualify to become a Singapore car driver!

House keeping not Ah cheong strong point .. :cheeky:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/719/my1sthondamatchez0.jpg

hi

there's a reason y workshops are meant to be like what planet is now.. if they tidy up.. clean the place.. probably even repaint the walls and organise the workspace.. pple who dunno about them might think the workshop is very 'upmarket'.. therefore = expensive.

but i do agree something should be done.. at least just tidy up the place.. nonetheless, a :thumb up for planet..

hmmm, i would say it's ok... cause they clean up now... next min, it's dirty again... i always get myself dirty when i go there to "DIY" some stuff... need their "instructions" as i get along also... =)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

GSXR 400 for sale.

maintained by ah chong , feel free to ask him abt my bike !

healthy engine, no leaks, etc... ( second by ah chong ! )

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202360

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

fault : non progressive front braking .

Diagnosis by ah chong : brake kit/pump faulty (spot on).:thumb:

Service done by Ah peng.:thumb: :thumb:

other mics done : oil change/ filter/ clean K&N /coolant change/bleed front and back brake /change steering "bearings"

Atmosphere : seems like a biker "party" area. good atmosphere.

Value : :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the sharing /recommendation by the forumers .

S.L.O.W.-SimpleLifeOnWheels