SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Collision on PG 1st straight..

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U This Bloody ******* Son Of A *****... Stupid Gixxer... Like To Go And Disturb Ppl On The Track Right? Scared Ppl See Ur Number Plate Than Wack Ur Bike Is It? Bloody Hell.. U Think U Bloody Hell Damn Fast And Pro Is It??? U Farking Hell Just Walk Away From The Scene... Never Ask If Ok Or Not... Never Check Or Update... Dun Ever Let Me See U On The Streets... I Got Pictures Of U Just Walking Away When Everybody Is So Concern Over Him... I Waited There At The Bloody Hospital... Waiting For Him And Yet He Passed Away... He Was Hardworking At The Track U Know??? U Know How Long It Took Him To Train Or Not... Bloody Muther****er... No Guts To Own Up Also Is It? U Can Never Imagine How Much Is It A Shock To Me When I Heard The Damn News~!!!!!! His Body Turned Pale And Cold... His Eyes Only Half Closed. Eyes Not Wanting To Leave This World... I SAW THIS WITH MY VERY OWN EYES~! Do U Know How Heart Breaking Is It For Me To See The Family See Their Precious Son... U Bloody Peace Of ****... *******... Brainless, Balless Son Of A *****~! I'm Gonna Track U Down~!!!!!!!!!!

(whoever Knows Who He Is Or Where He Stays Let Me Know... I'll Personally Drag Him Out Of His ****ing Hse. And When I Say It I'll Do It!)

hi there dude..i heard that this malay guy was also injured although i cant see it visually as he was still able to walk around normally. anyway my condelences to the ducati rider's family and his gf. haf seen him a couple of times and i regret not making friends with him. now i have no chance to do that. :(

For Those of us who have attended today's track day, you must be thinking like me, 'OMG ! This could have been ME !'

I am so damn angry and saddened, because I knew Marcus, personally.

Would like to highlight a couple of issues here.

1) are all riders aware that they are not allowed to do stunts on the track ?

2) how seriously have the PG management conveyed the rules and regulations to the riders ?

3) Should the PG management disallow offenders who repeatedly flaunt the rules from taking part in track day?

4) How adequate are the safety measures during track day ? Was there an ambulance and paramedic on standby ? Would it make a difference if there was ?

Until these issues are adequately addressed, it won't be long before we have to learn this expensive lessons again.

For the friends of the gixer rider, who are reading this thread, do us favor by conveying this news to him. Let him sleep on it tonight.

there are alot of stunters on the track. did u see the guy on the drz performing wheelies and no one complain but all look in awe? but when things go wrong, blame is easily put onto that someone and YES i fully agree that stunts shouldnt be performed on the track. more so a stoppie?? wtf!!

safety wise i feel that its not adequte enuf. did u see how long they took the stretcher to the fallen rider? how they handled him? as for removing his helmet while he was lying down, now thats a debatable point too. i just wish it had rained today and most people would have turned away from tracking today including me.

and yes i believe there would have been a difference if paramedics were around because there would have been professional medical advise dispensed on the spot! but due to PG's low operating costs i doubt this will ever materialise.

Can someone kindly please msg... who is that GSX rider... I know i cant do anything to him. But i wanna know who?!??!!??!

well bro next time if i ever do meet u i will tell u his bike no plate. its a 4 difgit repetive number. but i do hope u will be gentleman enough not to do anything.

rest in peace ....:angel:

feel sad for him ....

saw his last face...

still help to take the headlight from the track & help lifted him onto the strtcher ... i was just a few bike behind him...

the gxs really a f***er:angry: just walk off like that ... but i saw 2 malay guy help him push the bike ... is yellow in colour wif yoshi pipe....think is a race faring wif no head light just a patch of black sticker if i can recall correctly.... :(

yup tats the bike. i thik about their reactions i damn angry !!

Hey pple... Some one send me his pics.. i know his bike number and his face.

I wonder if its really that guy

yup it is that guy if his bike plate is 4 same digits. did u catch me on the fotos also? haha because i crashed and my bike was near his.

and i so fully agree with one forummers suggestion that new riders on the track display some form of identification. i had a crash today due to rider's poor etiquettes but i can blame no one but myself because i know i crashed not due to my incompetence or my bike. nevertheless i signed the damned white form that says all indemnities will be undertaken by me and i abide by it.

and i really feel sad for todays accident due to some foolishness displayed by some clowns. i went through a near death situation also and i can closely relate to how the fallen biker went through.

may his soul rest in peace.

Is that pic really marcus? looks like him...

must be a really old pic, becuz his bike doesn't have side mirrors

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625498_10151506336500777_489049580_n.jpg

Bikes Ridden & Riding Currently.

Yamaha YZF125 - 2001

Super 4 Spec II - 2002

Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2003

Ducati 999 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2006

Yamaha R1'09 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2009

+ Vespa LX150 - 2012

FJR1300A '13 / Vespa Lx150 / Ducati S4 / Harley Softail - 2013

the suit, helmet... and he doesnt lean his body much, quite sure he is... very safe rider on road / track...

Life is not the amount of breath u take, but the moments that take ur breath away.

It is not how hard you fall, its how fast you get up.

nsr150 : december 2004 - 16th March 07

S4 Vtec1 : March 2007 - March 2008

cbr1000rr '04 : March 2008 - June 2011

wave125 '03 : July 2009 - ????

Flowers and me bought our bikes around the same time. Two noobs on 999s, newbies to PG with 2:30 laptimes... It wasn't long before he started putting on race tyres and getting lessons from the pros.

His passion for the sport is infectious. Once he even overtook me on my ZX14... on a wet track..... on his Runner.....

:cool:

OK... i've had enuff wid so called threats and stuff... HIS father has just called me asking me to find out who the gixxer guy was... his father wants to search for him... plz gimme his plate number... or if anybody know how i can reach him.... its not about me now... its about his family... ok? anyone who knows plz pm me. anyway his father info to me was the person is known as FENDI by ppl.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/90/05/38895009/1_792272555l.jpg

Built for speed~!

RIP to him who left, & condolences to his family members/closed ones.

If this (in singlet) is the Marcus (I knew him as "flower" when he was with his R6) I know, I am further deeply devastated.

**PIC removed due to request**

Great rider, humble as always during that trip I organized to Mersing way back into 2005.

Losing a close one very painful. I have lost a great 10 year fren/rider in Aug, coincidentally also in the picture. Let alone bringing him back to SG. What has happened is past. Hope this painful event be a useful lesson pertaining to track etiquette, safety, first aid & all other aspects in riding.

Thank You.

Regards,

AR2 Performance

http://www.raceshield.com/images/raceshieldmotorbikekits.jpg

RACEshield URL - > http://www.raceshield.com

RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?id=119281238033&bid=5427&key=171556654&format=png&z=1394638

I need everybody help in this... i need to find the gixxer guy for my dear friend's father... i really dunno what to do and i ask for help from this community.... pain has befallen the family and thus the father has asked for him... ppl... do our fellow track junkie a favor... a favor that all could help in. thank you

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/90/05/38895009/1_792272555l.jpg

Built for speed~!

The son-of-the-gun is ancina78

Be cursed.

His bike K4 in yellow-black with yoshi pipe was mentioned in page 3 thread 148. This "Lau-Lan" guy lived up to his reputation as a mother-****er. Search his nick and you can find all his posts.

The stunter is 600cc, ancina78 ride a 750cc

erm are you sure this is the guy?

he just posted to buy some stuffs 7 hours ago.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171427

GUYS CHILL OK. ancina78 IS NOT THE GUY. he is tall and fair, never been to track before. his bike design from the front is the same and he is riding K4 750 for goodness sake. the guy who was at pg is a short dark malay guy fyi and riding k4 600. so please refrain from shooting him when ur not sure. if he was the guy, he wud be sitting wif us extreme left paddock. i was there and was deeply saddened and pissed what the hell the idiot was pulling a stunt at the extreme left lane. the incident happened right infront of me.

btw latest news, the guys particular was jotted down by syed and he was banned from PG. Period. :thumb:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

I need everybody help in this... i need to find the gixxer guy for my dear friend's father... i really dunno what to do and i ask for help from this community.... pain has befallen the family and thus the father has asked for him... ppl... do our fellow track junkie a favor... a favor that all could help in. thank you

Think u can give PG a call to ask for the particulars since they got the guy already.

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

Gucci, the father of the duc rider is looking for that fella, You might like to pm dop3s his bike number

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

U This Bloody ******* Son Of A *****... Stupid Gixxer... Like To Go And Disturb Ppl On The Track Right? Scared Ppl See Ur Number Plate Than Wack Ur Bike Is It? Bloody Hell.. U Think U Bloody Hell Damn Fast And Pro Is It??? U Farking Hell Just Walk Away From The Scene... Never Ask If Ok Or Not... Never Check Or Update... Dun Ever Let Me See U On The Streets... I Got Pictures Of U Just Walking Away When Everybody Is So Concern Over Him... I Waited There At The Bloody Hospital... Waiting For Him And Yet He Passed Away... He Was Hardworking At The Track U Know??? U Know How Long It Took Him To Train Or Not... Bloody Muther****er... No Guts To Own Up Also Is It? U Can Never Imagine How Much Is It A Shock To Me When I Heard The Damn News~!!!!!! His Body Turned Pale And Cold... His Eyes Only Half Closed. Eyes Not Wanting To Leave This World... I SAW THIS WITH MY VERY OWN EYES~! Do U Know How Heart Breaking Is It For Me To See The Family See Their Precious Son... U Bloody Peace Of ****... *******... Brainless, Balless Son Of A *****~! I'm Gonna Track U Down~!!!!!!!!!!

(whoever Knows Who He Is Or Where He Stays Let Me Know... I'll Personally Drag Him Out Of His ****ing Hse. And When I Say It I'll Do It!)

Bro,

From the deepest of my heart, I thank you for walking the last dark hours with him. I am glad you had display an exceptional care for a down rider, and exactly what I would have done if I was there with him.

It is sad that we lost our brother in the tracks. Just remember that he always had good things to say about your riding, and if you are going to race, race in his memory, in the honor of him.

We will never forget the fun days we have, you, him, me going round and round in PG. I miss him very much.

Hilary.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

Rest In Peace Marcus,

Although we don't really talked to each other much in the past, you are still a biker friend to me. Pity that we did not know each other better then.

God bless your soul.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2254/yamahafz1slomobw.jpg

xgrind.blogspot.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/xgrind/marcusakaflowers-1.jpg

FENDI, COME OUT NOW, and to his frens, pls tell us who he is, life and death, pls, dun cover for him, he is just hopeless. he just cause a death of someone, left the scene like no body biz, and quickly tow the bike away asap. arse *ole! pls inform us!!!!! who the hell is he?? i'm sure some of u here knows him, pls,