SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

at the most right side of the lane... cuz if u go slow actually tendency of getting an accident is higher cuz of some c o c k drivers .. oh. u talking about tp la.. bike 1st lane not an offence.. that time i ride 1st lane den this tp overtake me also at the 1st lane on the right.. gave me a fright..

straight road determines the poor and the rich, corners determine the man and the boy =)

at the most right side of the lane... cuz if u go slow actually tendency of getting an accident is higher cuz of some c o c k drivers .. oh. u talking about tp la.. bike 1st lane not an offence.. that time i ride 1st lane den this tp overtake me also at the 1st lane on the right.. gave me a fright..
Either the TP couldn't be bothered by you..Or he is simply bo chup..:cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

haha... not really.. most right is for fast car/bike overtaking only, IF TP found you hogging to right lane, you will be booked for Lane hogging... 3 points + $120 (I reckon) :D

Btw, back from JB last night... tired man... Done up my bike again, change to red racing footrest and spray my swing arm black, change my brake/clutch level to red also.. :D

Intending to go again next month to do more stuff b4 deciding to remove my box... keke...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

haha.. yeah.. long long time no see you also.. how's your beloved bike?

haha... sama sama.. my bike also complain when I pillion people.. thus dun really like to pillion people.. AFFECTS TOP speed for sure... pillion top speed 150 nia... fuel on all liaoz.. can see RPM still going on BUT slow...

Den it's time for you to follow us to JB.. haha.. or go planet for full servicing lor.. but prepared to leave it there for half a day... :D

haha.. true la.. but i still dun like my screws to be missing.. as I'm very particular about every small small details... :D

Most of the things is JB and JB nia... of Cuz.. 1/2 the price ma...

haha..he doing good..but now no money to go do servicing..hahax..

ya la..usually dun like pillion..cuz of the complain thing and also cuz i wanna 'rempit' hehehe..:cheeky:

JB ah..cannot la..how many times must say..wanna go but cannot liao..hehe

Bikes on first lane will surely attract attention from uncle sam. :gun: :cheeky:

haha..then tt'd be me and those who always ride on 1st lane..the other lanes slow la..boring aje..another thing tt can catch tp attention is tt my bike really damn noisy compared to my fren's kr and people always comment on it and tat it'll catch tp attention one cuz most prob of the pipe..boring sey if tt happen..i never do anything illegal on the bike..

who is uncle sam? my bike always at first lane.. to reduce the risk of accidents occuring ..

u dunno ah who uncle sam..he very famous sia..now got aunty sammies also sia..

not exactly reduce accidents..just avoiding them at a higher risk, if u can think it tat way..

whatever it is, i think that riding on the extreme right lane is better for riders as we are not prone of accidents occuring rather than at the middle or left..

maybe not all the better..dangers are everywhere no matter..but surely for the faster..hehe =)

haha... not really.. most right is for fast car/bike overtaking only, IF TP found you hogging to right lane, you will be booked for Lane hogging... 3 points + $120 (I reckon) :D

Btw, back from JB last night... tired man... Done up my bike again, change to red racing footrest and spray my swing arm black, change my brake/clutch level to red also.. :D

Intending to go again next month to do more stuff b4 deciding to remove my box... keke...

wah if hogging right kena 3 pts and 120..kiwak..not fair..wat abt if ur right and going speed limit sia, and all the other lanes full and moving slower then speed limit?? just a senario liao..

wanna go..but cannot :(

haha.. okok... i know i know... never force you to go ma.. keke... just asking you to see if you have the PASS to go already anot... :D

yeah lah... if that senario comes.. you have to speed up slightly faster to overtake the car/van/lorry infront of you lor... cannot hog on to lane 1...

Next month End of Aug i'm going in JB again.. who wan to go?? :D

Going to spray some stuff and change some stuff also... :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

haha.. okok... i know i know... never force you to go ma.. keke... just asking you to see if you have the PASS to go already anot... :D

yeah lah... if that senario comes.. you have to speed up slightly faster to overtake the car/van/lorry infront of you lor... cannot hog on to lane 1...

Next month End of Aug i'm going in JB again.. who wan to go?? :D

Going to spray some stuff and change some stuff also... :p

hahahax..k k..

ya la..but if tp happen to be ther while i wait for the right opportunity/moment to overtake and think i road hogging then how? hahahahx..

hiak dush! me! not~ hahahax

bro how much ah your racing footrest? and the spraying of your swingarm? thinking of spraying my swingarm too. how long it took?

wow... time ar?... Took me 6 hours++ sianz.. But you must tell them to spray swing arm first... den they will slowly take out and do... seriously... really slowly.. haix....

Racing foot rest ranges between $150-$170 depends on brand... I heard the cheapest is $120... racing boy de...but they say easily spoilt... Price for spraying swing arm is $80...

I know another shop is really cheap... but.. their workers for the shop is all thai and other foreigners... Can't understand english and seriously the way of their talking got problem... thus never go that shop....

sorry, double post due to system issues....

Since Already post wrongly...

Anyone wan to meet up these few days? Let's put up a list.. b4 deciding on venue/date/time,

How??

Maybe we can meet up at yishun dam or KKFC if it's east siders... depends on the people who is going... we can change accordingly... ok?

Maybe we can meet up at yishun dam or KKFC if it's east siders... depends on the people who is going... we can change accordingly... ok?

yea, if i free i come down, u guys fix the date time n venue

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

sorry, double post due to system issues....

Since Already post wrongly...

Anyone wan to meet up these few days? Let's put up a list.. b4 deciding on venue/date/time,

How??

can ah :box: kkfc? :confused:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=375&pictureid=2285

KKFC= Kallang KFC... :D

yeah.... correct... :D

anyone knows malaysia sell the yoshimura footrest for kr how much huh?

i changed mine to a pop domino is about RM240..the range is between 180-300 ah..i think yoshimura is a bit cheaper.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs017.snc4/34188_407362662948_771367948_4549257_5163458_n.jpg

wow... time ar?... Took me 6 hours++ sianz.. But you must tell them to spray swing arm first... den they will slowly take out and do... seriously... really slowly.. haix....

Racing foot rest ranges between $150-$170 depends on brand... I heard the cheapest is $120... racing boy de...but they say easily spoilt... Price for spraying swing arm is $80...

I know another shop is really cheap... but.. their workers for the shop is all thai and other foreigners... Can't understand english and seriously the way of their talking got problem... thus never go that shop....

oh okay thanks bro! maybe next week or what i'll go down to kok seng and ask. my swingarm the gold colour come out abit already, need to respray. my rims also. dunno how come from black can become till white at the side. hahaha.

anyway i don't mind coming down for the meetup if its at yishun dam ah. KKFC i don't know how to go. haha :p

oh okay thanks bro! maybe next week or what i'll go down to kok seng and ask. my swingarm the gold colour come out abit already, need to respray. my rims also. dunno how come from black can become till white at the side. hahaha.

anyway i don't mind coming down for the meetup if its at yishun dam ah. KKFC i don't know how to go. haha :p

pie exit fort road there.. :D

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=375&pictureid=2285

count me in for kkfc too haha since pasir ris atrophy we can go together liao ^^

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

u dunno ah who uncle sam..he very famous sia..now got aunty sammies also sia..
Auntie sammies? Don;t you mean Fatimahs? :confused:

anyone knows malaysia sell the yoshimura footrest for kr how much huh?
Still got sell Yoshimura ones? :giddy:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..