SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

take more than 1 attempt for TP is not as rich as getting a new bike frequently, tat's wad i felt. wad i felt is we should love our bike and make sure they r handle wif care under us and not neglecting them by "overdoze" unneccessary things to it. IMHO. :)

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

wah seh. tats what i called sarcastic leh -.-

ZZz my gf jus dropped my bike when playing ard with it. got small scratch liao la. zzz freaking angri..

my bike dunno kena how many scratches before cause of my gf's keys, dunno what rubbish she carry lah. now new fairing cause some idiot langgar me before, claimed his insurance :clap:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=375&pictureid=2285

take more than 1 attempt for TP is not as rich as getting a new bike frequently, tat's wad i felt. wad i felt is we should love our bike and make sure they r handle wif care under us and not neglecting them by "overdoze" unneccessary things to it. IMHO. :)

yeah!! fully agreeded... must love it and it will love you back by give you fast response to "near-accident"....

BTW, for you guys information, I'll be going JB on 26/08 (Tue) around mid night, who wans to go as well... My stuff will take min a few hours....

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

yeah!! fully agreeded... must love it and it will love you back by give you fast response to "near-accident"....

yalor, go so fast but cannot stop also useless, tat y i always say ride safe, but seems to me tat nobody listens:sian:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

cuz i wan my bike faster... if can push to the max.. wonder which shop at jb is good at doing this..

how much u willing to spend ??

and how fast u wan it to be ??

coz i pace those open mod krr b4 on my rs250 meter they dun exceed 215 :)

but pick up they are ****ing fast

and most impt are u able to ride them oTr without light

and they run on total loss :)

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

`chUn;4492653']brother .. "AH PEK LAR" DISTURB YOU ONLY LAR!!

he old bird liao ride krr dunno hw many years , bike so fast so many mod..

see u new bird wanna disturb u .. LOL~~

he himself can service his own bike..

he even got his own mech to set up bike for race..

JIA WEI you so free come here disturb ppl ah ? =X

wahahahahaha!!!

i dunno how to service

onli know how to wash my bike onli

OEI ur R6 single seater cover at my work place when u wanna come take and david the joker handle also

i wanna throw inside dustbin le

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

how much u willing to spend ??

and how fast u wan it to be ??

coz i pace those open mod krr b4 on my rs250 meter they dun exceed 215 :)

but pick up they are ****ing fast

and most impt are u able to ride them oTr without light

and they run on total loss :)

I want it to be able to clear meter. I heard from a mech at kok seng that stock pipe can clear meter? ur rs250 pick up gt win them? why I have to ride them otr without light to make my bike fast? and what you mean by run on total loss? I'm willing to spend the amount needed to clear meter.. open exhaust and stomach will increase speed greatly?

straight road determines the poor and the rich, corners determine the man and the boy =)

yalor, go so fast but cannot stop also useless, tat y i always say ride safe, but seems to me tat nobody listens:sian:

ala la la la..

got us..

we listen..

cruising~ hehehe..

yeah, work at california fitness b4.. eh how u do ur speedo meter color?

job jb ahboy change the speedo bulb... 5rm each bulb

i think your valve clog up ah bro. go service should be ok already i think. anyway my idle rpm also 1500, 1000 like too low for me ah, engine will die. haha

huh clog ar.. aiyo lecih sia.... 1500-2000 sia... bt nw ok oredi... the throttle no free play cuz of the drop

go service ur valve. mayb rusty or smth i not sure. n go tune ur carb again. 1500 quite normal wad.. my rpm is always tere

service valve hw much ar???? mine sometime 2k sia... wait fc finish fast

valve jammed? PM me, I meet up with you for a chat and clear your valve for you.. :D

Pm me or contact me directly if you have my tel...

nw ok oredi.. thnx ar

ur valve still jammed? or have u got it fixed? I'll help get the valve fix for u if u havent get it done and u can also learn the process of freein the valve....:shades:

..........................The only direct sale with aftersale service.....................

nw ok oredi.. bt cn teach me hw ar.. hehehe

if u can ride safe and fast, that would be a perfect combination..

I want it to be able to clear meter. I heard from a mech at kok seng that stock pipe can clear meter? ur rs250 pick up gt win them? why I have to ride them otr without light to make my bike fast? and what you mean by run on total loss? I'm willing to spend the amount needed to clear meter.. open exhaust and stomach will increase speed greatly?

wah u want do tat ar... if kana caught by tp.. die ar...

class 2B~ 24 april 2008

class 2A~ 14 july 2009

Class 2 ~ 17 april 2013

Class 3 ~ 26 october 2010

Kawasaki zx krr 150=07/05/08-15/08/09

honda cb400 super 4 spec 1=21/08/09-04/03/2013

Yamaha spark 135 = 12/03/13-03/05/13

Suzuki gsxr600k8 = 04/05/13-current

fast and safe only goes together 30% in the meter of LIFE. tat leaves u with 70% of the time endangering urself. Clearing meter. can... Change to maybe those with 160km/h max one? lol.

Anyways back to serious business. yes KRR CAN clear meter. youtube already got many good example. ALL in Malaysia Truly Asia. After porting and chamber pipe open stomach acceleration is CFM fast, clear meter i cannot confirm(never tried). I can vouch for that because that's what i did for my previous SP, and i believe difference for the 2 different brands for the same mod should not be much of a difference. U know how fast FC died on me? 12km/l ask the old birds of the SP forums all know i playing with TP lol. Worth? Probably u can say i got no balls to run. but after 160km/h the meter CRAWLS.. Singapore road not a single place long enough to let u clear meter.

What i suggest want fast speed right? SKIP 2B. Get at least 2A lah. But then again try not to cause the insurance to rocket.

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

What i suggest want fast speed right? SKIP 2B. Get at least 2A lah. But then again try not to cause the insurance to rocket.

yup don't sabo our insurance. hahaha. kr insurance already expensive enough.:slapforehead:

service valve hw much ar???? mine sometime 2k sia... wait fc finish fast

that time i service my valve in sg, cost me 40 dollars. i'm super sure jb can get a lot cheaper.

totall loss = run direct no charging.

think u cannot tahan change battery.

u wan clear meter v easy

just find a decent chamber should be able to do tt. cheapest n fastest way provided ur mech can set ur carb :)

even thou clear meter i can tell u i dun think its fast enuff. its how fast ur meter u can clear is most impt :)

i think hehe:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

haha... taught by someone whom i know well enough.. keke... Can teach you if you still have your KR... keke..

how to do it? can teach mi? tat is for wat purpose?

WTB 2b/2A Bikes

how to do it? can teach mi? tat is for wat purpose?

tat's for clearing your valve... nothing else... in the event your valve jammed... den it can be clean w/o opening up everything... but seriously... need some special tools for it and I haven't buy yet.. :slapforehead: keke... :angel:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055