SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

i stay ard downtown east lol 400+

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

you arrange ah..:smile:

can.. if you guys coming... I'll see wat time you all wan and see if more people coming anot... have to make it on weekends and see if my off/rest day falls on weekends... :D

i changed mine to a pop domino is about RM240..the range is between 180-300 ah..i think yoshimura is a bit cheaper.

wow.. so ex ar? Got kanna chop bo? I've changed mine not so ex lei... RM165...

count me in for kkfc too haha since pasir ris atrophy we can go together liao ^^

Can... no problem..

anyone going jb mind buying for me?repairing my bike now. footrest spoil ar

Wat things you wan to buy? Racing Footrest? :D

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

will be going in next month again... my one can't bear to sell it off... Got feel de.. :D

If you wan, I'll post up here again b4 leaving to JB in that week... :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

to the 3 Kips riders (2 Indian and 1 Malay) who were at Dam just now... please wake up your bloody idea on what stunt you're up to.

Don't find trouble with those who're not finding trouble with u.

you're inviting unwanted risk to road hazard for urself and other road users.

please hor.. wake up!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v832/237/65/1080288838/n1080288838_193877_2103.jpg

will be going in next month again... my one can't bear to sell it off... Got feel de.. :D

If you wan, I'll post up here again b4 leaving to JB in that week... :)

okok. thx alot. do let me know ya

live to ride, ride to live

to the 3 Kips riders (2 Indian and 1 Malay) who were at Dam just now... please wake up your bloody idea on what stunt you're up to.

please hor.. wake up!

wa. wad happen? u riding a RVF they also wan find trouble with u huh?

ahx..now got la auntie sammies..very little but expanding i tink..open eye big big..hehe~ the fatimahs long tym exist already..uncle fatimahs also now alot..hahax~
The ones I've seen are on tiny auto scooters..Wonder if they can chase you to give you a ticket tho..:confused:

please hor.. wake up!

Sorry la..It was me..I was not being myself that night..Once again sorry..It was my bike..It has a mind of its own..In other words..Its alive..:cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

.In other words..Its alive..:cheeky:

in other words, its the bike tat control the rider

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

hello people out there... im small boi wats urs???????? hahahaha... i noe wat u people want to say... wah so long den come here... haha. sory ar... bz wit sch n work... after sch go work den go home slp.. haha. btw i want to ask ar... ystd i try open valve den valve jam sia... y ar.. den ystd also my fwen drop my bike... nw my bike rpm high sia... 1500-2000rpm when not moving sia... tat time 1000rpm onli.. i cnt adjust it lower ar... why ar... thnx ar...n hw again to do when valve jam ar... pls pm me ok... i scared engine sumthing wrong ar

class 2B~ 24 april 2008

class 2A~ 14 july 2009

Class 2 ~ 17 april 2013

Class 3 ~ 26 october 2010

Kawasaki zx krr 150=07/05/08-15/08/09

honda cb400 super 4 spec 1=21/08/09-04/03/2013

Yamaha spark 135 = 12/03/13-03/05/13

Suzuki gsxr600k8 = 04/05/13-current

whatever it is, i think that riding on the extreme right lane is better for riders as we are not prone of accidents occuring rather than at the middle or left..

hey u andrew rite???? got work at california fitness b4???

class 2B~ 24 april 2008

class 2A~ 14 july 2009

Class 2 ~ 17 april 2013

Hello! Bros and Sis

Wah after 2 weeks of confinment, finally back home liao. So sian tml going to book in again liao. I've missed out alot of things here sia. Anyone can tell me wat's the range amount for decarbon the pipe, change the muzzle, the 2t tube, a rear tire and a new set of battery?? Thx :)

hello people out there... im small boi wats urs???????? hahahaha... i noe wat u people want to say... wah so long den come here... haha. sory ar... bz wit sch n work... after sch go work den go home slp.. haha. btw i want to ask ar... ystd i try open valve den valve jam sia... y ar.. den ystd also my fwen drop my bike... nw my bike rpm high sia... 1500-2000rpm when not moving sia... tat time 1000rpm onli.. i cnt adjust it lower ar... why ar... thnx ar...n hw again to do when valve jam ar... pls pm me ok... i scared engine sumthing wrong ar
Skool and work ONLY? So you neglected your gf? :confused:

Jam? Jam is to be spread on bread for eatin..Good simple breakfast..:cheeky:

Hello! Bros and Sis

Wah after 2 weeks of confinment, finally back home liao. So sian tml going to book in again liao. I've missed out alot of things here sia. Anyone can tell me wat's the range amount for decarbon the pipe, change the muzzle, the 2t tube, a rear tire and a new set of battery?? Thx :)

2 weeks of confinement for what? :cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

The ones I've seen are on tiny auto scooters..Wonder if they can chase you to give you a ticket tho..:confused:

Sorry la..It was me..I was not being myself that night..Once again sorry..It was my bike..It has a mind of its own..In other words..Its alive..:cheeky:

since u say e bike control u...den suppose to b everybike u oso will gif it a chase rite..y i dun see u go chase aft e busa or R1..y keep on small bikes onli...

Bu11y me or i bu11y u

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00291-1.jpg http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00245-1-1.jpg

Skool and work ONLY? So you neglected your gf? :confused:

Jam? Jam is to be spread on bread for eatin..Good simple breakfast..:cheeky:

ala i ask nicely sia... i scared something wrong wit my bike sia...

class 2B~ 24 april 2008

class 2A~ 14 july 2009

Class 2 ~ 17 april 2013

go service ur valve. mayb rusty or smth i not sure. n go tune ur carb again. 1500 quite normal wad.. my rpm is always tere

Hello! Bros and Sis

decarbon pipe that time i do at kok seng AGL, 50 ringgit. rear tyre i changed in singapore, battlelax forgot what model, 120 sing. the rest i not very sure, sorry!

i think your valve clog up ah bro. go service should be ok already i think. anyway my idle rpm also 1500, 1000 like too low for me ah, engine will die. haha