SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

\

Hence why there are 3 lanes..Move to the other lanes if other vehicles are goin faster than you..Is it that hard? :slapforehead:

\:

forget it, u dun get what i mean.. what i mean was bike being fast, not about how many lanes and which are slow and fast moving ones..

straight road determines the poor and the rich, corners determine the man and the boy =)

But but..I've seen and know so many lacers on S4s..:cheeky:

hmm, i felt that s4 juz go for cruiser is nice but not for racing. hehe.. :cheers:

i got to go now...for rainkr and valerie or most of you like kito , bdbaik and so on ....i just want to share...not race.no matter i stand for ahboy ks or you stand for kok seng motor , we share not race...really ,,we share our experience while we have our bike there.ahh...maybe you all won't agree with me , but i am sincere.bye

yea, we came here to share bout everything we know but not showing off. :cheer:

hmm...u got a point there btw this is da most soothing post u ever posted...

maybe we all find all ur previous posts too direct,fishy n a bit hostile but no one noes...who noes maybe 1 day we can meet n chat over our bikes...

i agree with RainKR. :thumb:

forget it, u dun get what i mean.. what i mean was bike being fast, not about how many lanes and which are slow and fast moving ones..

IMHO, no matter what speed u r going, and there's faster car behind u, shouldnt we juz change to the left lane? juz that simple and we wont cause trouble to anyone. agree? :cheers:

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

thumbs up for sparkers..

agreeable with all his points..

yeah, upzzzz

Yeah.. I'm just getting my point across that kr can win super4 flat any time.It is just a matter of whose bike is better.. but cornering is about skill and balls muz be big..

yeap KR can win those version R, version S, spec 1 etc flat, no doubt.

my bike is lousy and i got no skills and my balls ermmm......

thumbs up for sparkers too! really well-said for everything.

:bow: :bow: its the fact

Let me tell you this, most sg shops only want your money and their workmanship is questionable... if want good service and cheap.. go JB solve all ur needs!

all shops wan money, its a matter of they wanna cheat ur money or not, service n skills wise, its a matter of whether u wanna make the effort to JB or not, SG workmanship is also gd and i trust them too.

lol okay. i'm a failure whose kr is not as fast as a sup4. what to do i not racer what!!!!:cheers:

hmmm, same here

simple, wan do ur bike fast, go jb, wan full service, go jb, wan paintwork, go jb... compare to sg price is about half.. but quality workmanship better than sg a lot i can say from my experience. i can recommend racewerk though i haven try it yet..

hmmm, u are right, price is about half, but the jam and busy schedule for most of us, SG is still the best, there are alot of experienced mechs in SG too, it just tat u nv really meet them yet.

btw y u recommend a place where u haven even try it out?

erm

i mean in sgp la

i no time go inside squeeze i got work to do lei

i recommend UNIQUE n AHM @ eunos, HKL, first motor @ ubi.

but no guarantee on anything cos anything wrong dun find me, there is no such thing as 100% gd quality and workmanship, its a matter of trust

haha.. intro wher can i do break pad and rear supension for kr leh.. my friend wan change.. EO and 2t wher to get for the best and gd ar?? in sgp?

brake pad n suspension do in SG better, go LAB check it out.

EO n 2T buy watever tat u can afford.

i know some riders only change EO once a yr:bounce: no harm thou

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

thumbs up for sparkers..

agreeable with all his points..

yeah, upzzzz

Yeah.. I'm just getting my point across that kr can win super4 flat any time.It is just a matter of whose bike is better.. but cornering is about skill and balls muz be big..

yeap KR can win those version R, version S, spec 1 etc flat, no doubt.

my bike is lousy and i got no skills and my balls ermmm......

thumbs up for sparkers too! really well-said for everything.

:bow: :bow: its the fact

Let me tell you this, most sg shops only want your money and their workmanship is questionable... if want good service and cheap.. go JB solve all ur needs!

all shops wan money, its a matter of they wanna cheat ur money or not, service n skills wise, its a matter of whether u wanna make the effort to JB or not, SG workmanship is also gd and i trust them too.

lol okay. i'm a failure whose kr is not as fast as a sup4. what to do i not racer what!!!!:cheers:

hmmm, same here

simple, wan do ur bike fast, go jb, wan full service, go jb, wan paintwork, go jb... compare to sg price is about half.. but quality workmanship better than sg a lot i can say from my experience. i can recommend racewerk though i haven try it yet..

hmmm, u are right, price is about half, but the jam and busy schedule for most of us, SG is still the best, there are alot of experienced mechs in SG too, it just tat u nv really meet them yet.

btw y u recommend a place where u haven even try it out?

erm

i mean in sgp la

i no time go inside squeeze i got work to do lei

i recommend UNIQUE n AHM @ eunos, HKL, first motor @ ubi.

but no guarantee on anything cos anything wrong dun find me, there is no such thing as 100% gd quality and workmanship, its a matter of trust

haha.. intro wher can i do break pad and rear supension for kr leh.. my friend wan change.. EO and 2t wher to get for the best and gd ar?? in sgp?

brake pad n suspension do in SG better, go LAB check it out.

EO n 2T buy watever tat u can afford.

i know some riders only change EO once a yr:bounce: no harm thou

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

oh no, sorry for the double post, SBF site problem

helu guys..long tym never drop in..hw r u all..doin good i hope :)

hello bro~!

i think yeah, total weight of the bike does make a big difference..i can feel my bike's pick up and such are much more slower/slower reaction then when i have no pillion..and my bike was literally complaining when i pillion..hehex~

long tym never go service my bike..carb n such..

rileks bro..each to their own experiences..we all have different experience with the same places and etc..just like everyone is different and have different opinions and preference..tio bo..chill beb..why so serious? hahax~

haha.. yeah.. long long time no see you also.. how's your beloved bike?

haha... sama sama.. my bike also complain when I pillion people.. thus dun really like to pillion people.. AFFECTS TOP speed for sure... pillion top speed 150 nia... fuel on all liaoz.. can see RPM still going on BUT slow...

Den it's time for you to follow us to JB.. haha.. or go planet for full servicing lor.. but prepared to leave it there for half a day... :D

lol.. im just trying to get my point across that screw is a very minor thing.. not being serious though.. haha.. im here hopefully to help all kr riders with any doubts about their bikes and we can all learn from one another.. simple, wan do ur bike fast, go jb, wan full service, go jb, wan paintwork, go jb... compare to sg price is about half.. but quality workmanship better than sg a lot i can say from my experience... same logic if u been playing soccer all your life since young, u would haf be a better player than those who played later part of their life right? the mech at jb played bike since they are able to walk so they would be confident enough to service ur bike.. unless upgrad to big bike den do in sg.. but must see which shops... i can recommend racewerk though i haven try it yet..

haha.. true la.. but i still dun like my screws to be missing.. as I'm very particular about every small small details... :D

Most of the things is JB and JB nia... of Cuz.. 1/2 the price ma...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

haha.. intro wher can i do break pad and rear supension for kr leh.. my friend wan change.. EO and 2t wher to get for the best and gd ar?? in sgp? wher? btw.. i maybe going JB on wed night ard 12am.. for supper and petrol.. any1 wan join? maybe go kok seng there awhile oso.. depend..ss

afternoon just go in when u free.. best timing to go.. no jam and mech are free to do ur bike.. at night a lot of ppl at kok seng.. haf to wait v long sometimes.. tk care bro.. ride safe..

yo guys... I'm going in JB now... anyone coming??!! Just go Kok Seng and find a KR with Box... haha... That's me.. I will take note of SG KR bikes... Just say, SBF de right? haha.. I'll will say yeah... den self intro yourself please... haha...

I'm desmond... :D

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

What did you meant then? That your bike is super fast hence other vehicles must make way for you? :confused:

IMHO, no matter what speed u r going, and there's faster car behind u, shouldnt we juz change to the left lane? juz that simple and we wont cause trouble to anyone. agree? :cheers:
At least he gets it..Its called road courtesy..But I guess it doesn't exist for blabla_boy..:cool:

yo guys... I'm going in JB now... anyone coming??!! Just go Kok Seng and find a KR with Box... haha... That's me.. I will take note of SG KR bikes... Just say, SBF de right? haha.. I'll will say yeah... den self intro yourself please... haha...

I'm desmond... :D

Help me buy stuff? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

you can actually go at noon - 2 pm.. can try kok seng or motorlink.. kok seng best is find the boss do for u.. he is really first class.. usually no jam at all.. nowadays 1-2 am i go always jam.. cuz the right side of counters open for cars.. when cars are not even jam.. pissed a lot of riders off.. in sg, I woulden dare to recommend any of them to you.... the hefty price tag isn't a concern but what matter is that is it worth it? will problems still arise? i cant garantee u that.. but if u gt extra cash to burn.. can try heng motor at toh guan.. charges $150 for full service.. but my fren said it is good.. what i heard from one of my frens is that he spent 1k to do overhaul his kr at one of the shops in sg but forget which one.. ended up kana cheated, the things changed all not from kr.. tt is why i said sg shops always place chopping board but make sure ur head doesnt lay there.. jb is better financial wise and technical wise.. but wanna change EO or 2t, better do it in sg... EO recommend maxima extra, 2t motul 710 or 800 if u wan go fast or maxima 747 but must keep dragging when using that .. careful dun get cheated when buying 2t at jb.. gt 1 shop which i dun wanna name, sell motul 710 for 78rm.. that is like daylight robbery.. sg get only $20.. so pals, those who paid attention might wanna change to jb do setting or service, accessories also.. but its up to u guys preference..

brother .. "AH PEK LAR" DISTURB YOU ONLY LAR!!

he old bird liao ride krr dunno hw many years , bike so fast so many mod..

see u new bird wanna disturb u .. LOL~~

he himself can service his own bike..

he even got his own mech to set up bike for race..

JIA WEI you so free come here disturb ppl ah ? =X

wahahahahaha!!!

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

compfused, wat you wan to buy?

cya..going off now... :D

At least he gets it..Its called road courtesy..But I guess it doesn't exist for blabla_boy..:cool:

the speed limit could be 90/110, but people tend to go fast coz they doesnt care bout their life, what for u go challenge them by thinking u r fast enough and thus u shouldnt give way? u will onli provoke them when u dun give way and this could lead to them tailgating u tightly.

cya..going off now... :D

cya! take care bro! :)

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

i wanna watch...diz will be interesting...

pepsi all on me...

u send to which shop?kim heng seng?or oci da mly shop?

hmm.....maybe....

ah...u r back,mr ngryan kr mahaguru....u went tuas for motorcross ah?now ah boy jb got 2 mech who used to werk at kok seng...btw thanks for ur update....now we got 2 powderful racers....blabla_boy n ngryan....

kim heng seng..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=375&pictureid=2285

`chUn;4492653']brother .. "AH PEK LAR" DISTURB YOU ONLY LAR!!

he old bird liao ride krr dunno hw many years , bike so fast so many mod..

JIA WEI you so free come here disturb ppl ah ? =X

wahahahahaha!!!

u old bird also..

wah now R6 le ahh?

`chUn;4492653']

i know, no harm let other riders to learn thou:cool:

anyone gt news of upcoming malaysia racers coming sg to race? cuz the last time i saw was few months back at east coast, sg kr vs xinghock kr..

hmmm, tats y they eyeing on my KR last time

i know, no harm let other riders to learn thou:cool:

hmmm, tats y they eyeing on my KR last time

For? :confused:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Bikes on first lane will surely attract attention from uncle sam. :gun: :cheeky:

2B ☑ 2A ☑ 2 ☑ 3 ☑ 4 ☑ 5 â˜

Bikes on first lane will surely attract attention from uncle sam. :gun: :cheeky:

and uncle sam has a lil note to hand to u.. LOL

good afternoon KR-ians..........

aftrnn to u too..