SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

lol bro how often you go in jb ah? i like see you everytime asking jb petrol any1? haha. :cheers:

ya.. ard 3days lo.. hmmm.. eat oso ma.. my friend like the food there.. lol...

WTB 2b/2A Bikes

to the 3 Kips riders (2 Indian and 1 Malay) who were at Dam just now... please wake up your bloody idea on what stunt you're up to.

Don't find trouble with those who're not finding trouble with u.

you're inviting unwanted risk to road hazard for urself and other road users.

please hor.. wake up!

wat happen??

Hey kr riders.. any1 of u planning to sell ur kr? do let me noe. thanks.. esp kr in stock condition + blue paintwork + never accident before.. if got such kr lah.. =)

Oooo, you wan to buy ar??

hello people out there... im small boi wats urs???????? hahahaha... i noe wat u people want to say... wah so long den come here... haha. sory ar... bz wit sch n work... after sch go work den go home slp.. haha. btw i want to ask ar... ystd i try open valve den valve jam sia... y ar.. den ystd also my fwen drop my bike... nw my bike rpm high sia... 1500-2000rpm when not moving sia... tat time 1000rpm onli.. i cnt adjust it lower ar... why ar... thnx ar...n hw again to do when valve jam ar... pls pm me ok... i scared engine sumthing wrong ar

valve jammed? PM me, I meet up with you for a chat and clear your valve for you.. :D

ala i ask nicely sia... i scared something wrong wit my bike sia...

Pm me or contact me directly if you have my tel... :p

do ur know the price for batt for kr?

around S$50 or RM$70

anyone know how to make bike go fast without porting and changing to chamber? my fren say use bigger block and dunno inside do wad thing....

Dun ride so fast.. be safe... :)

haha.. never say eariler... Maybe can go in.. but now lazy liaoz. keke...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

valve jammed? PM me, I meet up with you for a chat and clear your valve for you.. :D

how are u going to clear the valve?

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

im at st 51, near white sands :smile: go together lor :D

maybe next weekend? see when boss ready :lol:

ahaha amazing so actually we stay darn near lol. kkz man u got it!

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

since u say e bike control u...den suppose to b everybike u oso will gif it a chase rite..y i dun see u go chase aft e busa or R1..y keep on small bikes onli...
Are you being serious? :giddy:

ala i ask nicely sia... i scared something wrong wit my bike sia...
The person ridin it is whats wrong..:cheeky:

rear tyre i changed in singapore, battlelax forgot what model, 120 sing. the rest i not very sure, sorry!
If it is BT39 then its expensive..Coz front and rear can get for below 160..:cheeky:

do ur know the price for batt for kr?
Below 30 should be able to get..:cool:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

my rear tyre has a problem. i alway pump air then it keeps on losing air (soften until i can even press it) after a trip back. what happen. can it be saved? please advise.

hello people out there... im small boi wats urs???????? hahahaha... i noe wat u people want to say... wah so long den come here... haha. sory ar... bz wit sch n work... after sch go work den go home slp.. haha. btw i want to ask ar... ystd i try open valve den valve jam sia... y ar.. den ystd also my fwen drop my bike... nw my bike rpm high sia... 1500-2000rpm when not moving sia... tat time 1000rpm onli.. i cnt adjust it lower ar... why ar... thnx ar...n hw again to do when valve jam ar... pls pm me ok... i scared engine sumthing wrong ar

ur valve still jammed? or have u got it fixed? I'll help get the valve fix for u if u havent get it done and u can also learn the process of freein the valve....:shades:

..........................The only direct sale with aftersale service.....................

______

SLEEP WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN U MUST PAY..

SLEEP WIF THE DEVIL THE DEVIL WILL TAKE U AWAY..

:angel:

my rear tyre has a problem. i alway pump air then it keeps on losing air (soften until i can even press it) after a trip back. what happen. can it be saved? please advise.
got hole is it?? try the bubble test la.. if got bubble den got air leak,if can patch den can be saved.. correct me if i'm wrong guys..

Kawasaki 150 18th May 2005- till Forever...

got hole is it?? try the bubble test la.. if got bubble den got air leak,if can patch den can be saved.. correct me if i'm wrong guys..
You're right..Maybe rotate the wheel and look for any foreign object that might have penetrate your tyre..Usually these "things" get stuck in the "grooves/flowers/treads" of the tyre..Once found..Don't take it out..Head to your nearest bike shop to get it "wormed"..:cheeky:

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

maximise ur speed will definitely reduce ur fc till very low. u r one rich guy blahbla_boy. :)
Definitely "rich boy"..:cheeky:

cuz i wan my bike faster... if can push to the max.. wonder which shop at jb is good at doing this..

no point making ur bike so fast, ride safe dude.

all the mods will shorten the lifespan of ur bike

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Have you not been payin attention..He's a rich boy..:cool:

cause i dun intend to take out 2a bike.. waiting for class 2 instead.. so if possible, i wanna make my bike fly.. fc consumption can setting carburator to save fuel.. compfused, dun be sacastic.. im not as rich as u though.. i just need 1 attempt to pass..

straight road determines the poor and the rich, corners determine the man and the boy =)

where you all eat? danga bay ah? hahaha

yeah agreed bro. ride so fast sekali touch wood ah, never get to see the sunrise tmrw. ride safe!

wah seh. tats what i called sarcastic leh -.-

ZZz my gf jus dropped my bike when playing ard with it. got small scratch liao la. zzz freaking angri..

Low Life Helmet Stealers shld just DIE

05-06 - FU*7*7A NSR SP (Proj Bee)

06-07 - FY*3*3L Wave S (Proj Bass)

07-07 - FN3**3M RVF 400 (Proj Black)

08-08 - FU**9*U KAWA ZX (Squeaky)

08-09 FBB***9D Pulsar DTS-i (Black)

10- FBC**98S SYM GTS

sometimes racing can be a passion but i dun intend to do it on the roads, i intend to get a supermoto when i get my class 2 and race at the tuas track.. pasir gudang can't play cuz the malaysian kr is fully mod and for race use.. how to win them..

straight road determines the poor and the rich, corners determine the man and the boy =)

pasir gudang can't play cuz the malaysian kr is fully mod and for race use.. how to win them..

nobody ask u go win them.

most ppl go track not for the purpose of winning u know, its all about safety:sian:

how are u going to clear the valve?

haha... taught by someone whom i know well enough.. keke... Can teach you if you still have your KR... keke..

Yeah for my bro.. and wan add myself as 2nd rider so finally get to ride a kr.. weeeeeeee :D

hmmm, good... faster go get one lor... get anyone here to accompany you and your bro to see the bike and test bike will do.. :D

Told you liaoz ma... got hole... ah bo got things struck there.. why dun believe me de... haiXXXXXX..... :giddy:

true true... must be slow.. dun mod here and there, in the end cause your pocket a big big hole den jialat liaoz..

cause i dun intend to take out 2a bike.. waiting for class 2 instead.. so if possible, i wanna make my bike fly.. fc consumption can setting carburator to save fuel.. compfused, dun be sacastic.. im not as rich as u though.. i just need 1 attempt to pass..

lolx... I guess QUITE alot of people need 1 attempt to pass and this includes me... need not tell anyone.. :sian:

FC will be high for 2B bikes to fly... Bring to JB's mech to re-tune my bike to fly... Indeed... It can fly 3rd gear already 100km-120km/h(still can go higher), FC increase lor.. so might as well tune back myself... (Now tune back,FC becomes normal) Seriously... Singapore.. How fast you wan? :giddy:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

You want serious? Put in a ZX4 engine then..You're not takin out a 2a bike..Just the engine..:cool:

And I could care less if you passed first try or even pass without tryin..:giddy: